Author Topic: EU Servers - Game Admin applications OPEN  (Read 37684 times)

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2346
  • Infamy: 141
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
Re: EU Servers - Game Admin applications OPEN
« Reply #495 on: August 15, 2011, 03:13:19 pm »
i would like to correct you here, no offence.

The wolves don't have an admin and will never have an admin. My application is pending since several months, not even sure how long ^^.
And if i would become an admin i wouldn't be a wolves admin but an admin responsible for the whole crpg/strategus community. At least that is how i feel about it.

Fasader is admin additionally with a deep understanding and responsibility in terms of the game balance as far as i understood it, not sure if he counts himself a crpg-mod developer :) though.

It was stated in several positions of admins and devs, that only because a clan is in existence or has such and such many members does not include the overall right or entitlement to have an admin within their ranks. That some clans do have more game admins is due to historical reasons or just by pure chance, at least that is my take on that, nothing sinister behind it ;)

I didn't know you want to be an admin. If so I would rather you become an admin before me (although I started to play this mod before you :P).

I thought I saw someone with Wolves tag writing with purple letters. Seems I didn't see that very well.

I said that Bandits should have an admin because I don't like how our clan is treated in this mod.

+1 vote for kinngrimm

Offline Cepeshi

• Earl
  • Renown: 467
  • Infamy: 200
  • cRPG Player
  • Relax, it is just a life...
    • View Profile
    • Wanna work with me? Ping for more info!
  • Faction: Deserters
  • Game nicks: Fapulena, Useless
  • IRC nick: Cepeshi
« Reply #496 on: August 15, 2011, 05:18:05 pm »
As there are lots of people posting here both their applications and suggestions, i could not resist.

Kinngrimm gets my vote aswell, but man, we need to implement some voice admin stuff, so we could hear his sexy voice issuing warnings  :mrgreen:

Offline Mtemtko

• Count
  • Renown: 168
  • Infamy: 46
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Merc
  • Game nicks: Merc_Mtemtko
  • IRC nick: Mtemtko
« Reply #497 on: August 15, 2011, 05:24:56 pm »

I've seen some stuff from you in the past that doesn't exactly advocate mental stability.

LOL bjord talking about mental stability, thanks for the laughs  :lol:

Also +1 for kinngrimm
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline kinngrimm

• King
  • Renown: 1026
  • Infamy: 320
    • View Profile
    • The Betrayer of Nations
  • Faction: Wolves of Fenris
  • Game nicks: kinngrimm, Karma
  • IRC nick: kinngrimm
« Reply #498 on: August 15, 2011, 05:39:56 pm »
I didn't know you want to be an admin. If so I would rather you become an admin before me (although I started to play this mod before you :P).

I thought I saw someone with Wolves tag writing with purple letters. Seems I didn't see that very well.

I said that Bandits should have an admin because I don't like how our clan is treated in this mod.

+1 vote for kinngrimm

purple is overused ... valor & the other message, admin, Lords entering the battlefield; mixing those things you should take notice like admin chat with stuff like valor & lords entering the field does make the purple less important and to some extent less noticed.

I don't think that the Bandits are misstreated in general by all admins. But i am aware of what happened lately.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2011, 05:41:05 pm by kinngrimm »
learn from the past, live the moment, dream of the future

Offline Corwin

• Earl
  • Renown: 499
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Corwin_the_Lazy
« Reply #499 on: August 15, 2011, 09:40:09 pm »

I don't think that the Bandits are misstreated in general by all admins.
Me neither. And nuffen is just being nuffen.
I mean, what have you got to lose? You know, you come from nothing, you're going back to nothing, what have you lost? Nothing!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Cepeshi

• Earl
  • Renown: 467
  • Infamy: 200
  • cRPG Player
  • Relax, it is just a life...
    • View Profile
    • Wanna work with me? Ping for more info!
  • Faction: Deserters
  • Game nicks: Fapulena, Useless
  • IRC nick: Cepeshi
« Reply #500 on: August 15, 2011, 09:43:54 pm »
Me neither. And nuffen is just being nuffen.

they be jelly of our womans! and panoses!

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 869
  • Infamy: 1733
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: August 15, 2011, 10:56:44 pm »
I don't think that the Bandits are misstreated in general by all admins. But i am aware of what happened lately.

I'm not talking about what happened recently. There is certain.. attitude most admins show towards Bandits members, that's what I don't like.

Some bandits do like to play with rules (I won't name them, you know who they are very well  :mrgreen:), actually they are always on edge but rarely actually breaking any rules. Also we, even if sometimes might look like that, don't annoy people with our play styles. Some always stay the last but we fight, we don't run if they we are last in our team, we don't force draws, we don't have retarded classes like mounted xbowmen yet we're laughing stock of this mod and some newer clans (they weren't there when I stopped playing) think they are beyond us, even if most of their members are much crappier players than me, probably the worst Bandit member skill wise.

they be jelly of our womans! and panoses!

I hurd that Panos has better abs than Balton  :shock:

Offline Lord_Panos

• Turkish
  • Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 431
  • Infamy: 203
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Saracens
  • Game nicks: Abdul_Rashid_PanBaba,Panos
  • IRC nick: Panos
« Reply #502 on: August 15, 2011, 11:00:26 pm »
I want to be an admin

I respect other,i hate trolling and insults,also i hate tkers who say that they had banner bug,i hate greeks..

oh wait..
In this community,if you cheat,which is the ultimate crime to do in a game,you can buy a second cd key and everything is fine,but if you troll you get a permaban and be in danger for a second one,fair isn`t it?

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #503 on: August 15, 2011, 11:01:58 pm »
-1 for panos becoming admin.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.