Author Topic: NA and EU Community  (Read 4686 times)

Offline Abay

• Count
  • Renown: 267
  • Infamy: 183
  • cRPG Player
  • Steam: badbreaking
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kapikulu
  • Game nicks: Kapikulu_Abay
NA and EU Community
« on: April 05, 2012, 02:15:19 pm »
+7
   Hello cRPG community. I am here to share my opinion about a gameplay difference between Na and Eu servers, players, admins... Well, lets start. I played in eu and na servers and see many differences. I am actually an eu player and I thought I was happy but I visited na someday and there made me happier. How? Well, they know they play a game. They are there for getting rid of their daily stress or having fun. There is mercy, high tolerance, kindness and helpfulness in NA. When I see that difference in a time, I thought to test tolerance of limits. I built a two hand character cos I play 2h the worst. And added some power throw. I hit people accidently many times, I throwed stones my teammates accidently and intentionally. When I did this in NA, people see me I am having fun and they only hailed me with up block in game. Of course there were some reports but I mean it general. Then I visited eu and did same thing in a time. Many angry people there were. They dont like enjoying game, they like gaining xp. Of course I cannot be involved what they like but I asked myself why do they do this? Why na is in having fun mod but eu is in serious and stressfull mod. Then I realized that admins created that huge difference between na and eu. Today, I saw Jacko(an eu admin) in eu2. Hannibal_Lecter was trying to set a weapon rack with cons site and cons materials. And suddenly, Jacko warned him ''Hannibal Lecter, carry a weapon or be kicked''. Then I realized that Hannibal_Lecter was trying to built weapon rack cos I was his enemy in the game and broke his weapon rack. Then I was about to explain the situation to admin while pressin ''I'' but JAcko banned him with leech reason. Then I wrote something about hanniabl lecter was not leeching there but Jacko kept his decision about he had to carry a weapon, so he cannot build a weapon rack by himself. Jacko also wrote '' He must carry a weapon, cons mat and cons site are not weapons''. And I thought that Jacko was thinking hannibal lecter was leeching. Then Jacko realized that hannibal lecter was not leeching after my explanation but he behaved like a child while he knows what the truth is. Anyway, that was only one example to see admin behaviours in eu. I saw many of them before that example. I saw many na admins that warn people more than 4-5 times in a map before kick or ban. How it was kind. I congrats NA admins about that. They know how to enjoy, so na community does.
  Also I got 1 kick poll and 1 ban poll in eu2. Their reason was hitting people with stones. Well, ofc they have right to do that but I always ask myself why everyone is so serious like that. The reason was admin behaviours ofc. EU admins cannot wait while alive players have fun. In 2 days, Also I saw Ninja_Khorin and Ninja_Thomek warned a mounted crosbowman while he was fighting. The warning was ''Last 30 sec''. And I asked myself ''So?''. He was fighting cos he was alive. How we can expect that he must suicide! Why doesnt he has a right to fight! If it would be a famous name, they all tolerate but not for unfamous ones! That is not true to do. I saw many mounted xbowman in na and they had right to fight but in eu, no? How bad, and how sad! I dont blame eu players cos they would have fun but this bad opinions about round draw and waiting flags thing by eu admins like Ninja_Khorin and Ninja_Thomek and ofc Jacko.
  Also there are many bad advantages in some clans about banning things. After I got 2 polls today, I wasnt kicked or banned in the server. Then Nord_Rufio_something said like ''I make you banned for 3 days...''. What do u think about the sentence? He meant that he would open a thread about it or he would tell the situation and insist to his admin friend(s). I am only looking for justice and call eu admins to be more kind, helpful and enjoyful. Dont make eu community angry and stressfull people please. And na admins, please keep going like that.

Well, I think I told what I saved in my mind. Hope everyone can find that the game for having fun. Thank you
[17:48] <Vovka> thx chadz
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline karasu

• King
  • Renown: 1751
  • Infamy: 316
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • D̶͎̳͒́͗͋ẹ͕̲̠̳̄̃͂ͤ͑ͮṃ̮͎̗̦̏̿͊ͤi̥̪̼͕ͦ̀̊̐ȗ̘rͩ͋̅̊gͭ̿̋
    • View Profile
Re: NA and EU Community
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2012, 02:21:11 pm »
(click to show/hide)

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2012, 02:22:37 pm »
+2
NA is like a Soap Opera, constant trolling and drama, trash talking. These guys give their infamous community an even worse name.

Sure, if that is your thing, stick with it..

I'd rather be in a community that is more troll free, where I can play without some idiot exposing my IRL info to blackmail me, and where are reliable admins on at least, when I play, and morons are dealt with and aren't idolized by the people.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2012, 02:26:39 pm by Christo »

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2957
  • Infamy: 2148
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2012, 02:23:44 pm »
NA server is much more relaxing place.

NA is like a Soap Opera, constant trolling and drama, trash talking. These guys give their infamous community an even worse name.

lol NO

Offline Overdriven

• Marshall
  • Renown: 828
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Great Khans
  • Game nicks: GK_Overdriven
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2012, 02:24:34 pm »
Well I don't mind EU admins. There are a few that are a little trigger happy between warnings and an actual kick/ban *cough* Thomek *cough*. But I'd rather admins be strict than not strict. Each to their own I guess.

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2012, 02:25:24 pm »
lol NO

Okay, then tell me one incident on EU, where someone used IRL info against somebody.

Go ahead.

NA, on the other hand..

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 405
  • Infamy: 2709
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2012, 02:30:20 pm »
You should play during the day, when me and Panos are online ROFL

Then, other kids start impersonating Panos, things easily gets out of hand. Even Meow doesn't give a shit anymore.

There is a reason why Poopscammer plays on EU1, trolling we produce is far beyond anything LLJK can pull off.

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2012, 02:31:44 pm »
Guess why I'm avoiding the daytime.

Well, Panos is "special", that's for sure.

Offline BADPLAYERold

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 362
  • Infamy: 163
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: PRO
  • Game nicks: BADPLAYER
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2012, 02:36:01 pm »
+4
difference between NA and EU is north america has never had a clan of 1 person with multiple cd keys pretending to be different people talking to each other.

Offline Abay

• Count
  • Renown: 267
  • Infamy: 183
  • cRPG Player
  • Steam: badbreaking
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kapikulu
  • Game nicks: Kapikulu_Abay
« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2012, 02:37:01 pm »
it is obvious to see that general eu admins are angry while playing, unpatient and have less of judgin skills. People come here for having fun. I am not a child and I believe many of eu commuinty is not. So we are not here to be more angry. We are here to getting rid of stress in our real lives. Works, studies, something we must do in a day... Then we find some free time and think to have fun here. The main purpose must be this unless cRPG is a game for children.
[17:48] <Vovka> thx chadz

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • Renown: 1525
  • Infamy: 402
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Prpavi, Prpafeee
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2012, 02:42:35 pm »
+3
completely agree.

EU is so full of "mature" players and heavy rollplay my old friends. and admins have a serious power trip problems.

when i was banned for 3 days i spent some time on NA_1 and had way more fun than on EU servers and if my clanmates would switch to playing there i wouldnt mind at all even the ping wouldnt bother me.

And now he can't play because of "common sense" and he doesn't understand how this common sense works

Offline Memento_Mori

• Count
  • Renown: 187
  • Infamy: 32
  • cRPG Player
  • I use these forums to hook up with hot ladies
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Memento_Mori, Sengo_Muramasa, Born_Of_Osiris,
« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2012, 02:44:31 pm »
+2

Sure, if that is your thing, stick with it..

I don't play as much on EU as NA but from the times I've been, we're both definitely playing the same game. Lots of fun guys on both sides, you just gotta ignore the not so fun guys lol :D

Offline Kerrigan

• Knight
  • Renown: 71
  • Infamy: 14
  • cRPG Player
  • WTF
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Great Khans
  • Game nicks: GK_Kerrigan
« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2012, 02:45:38 pm »
+1
Yesterday I was playing during daytime in EU1 and it was all racism. N*gger this, n*gger that. Ofcourse people say that when the admins are not around but when the admins are around they go all like I'm so sawry pleaaaaaase dont ban meee. I wonder what you call these people? Internet tough guys maybe. Maybe next time I should make some screenshots so you can see what happens during the daytime in EU1. Dnno what happens in NA since I never play on NA servers.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1899
  • Infamy: 722
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2012, 02:50:23 pm »
Racism is strictly forbidden on NA servers.

Offline Memento_Mori

• Count
  • Renown: 187
  • Infamy: 32
  • cRPG Player
  • I use these forums to hook up with hot ladies
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Memento_Mori, Sengo_Muramasa, Born_Of_Osiris,
« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2012, 02:54:45 pm »
Yesterday I was playing during daytime in EU1 and it was all racism.

NA has these kinda guys too luckily they're pretty quiet once they notice an admin on. Honestly I stick by what I said, there's really not that many differences between the two. It has a lot to do with the time you play and who's also playing at that time.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2012, 02:56:13 pm by Memento_Mori »