Author Topic: Horse Requirements have changed.... Has the Riding/HA 1/6 AGI changed too?  (Read 1521 times)

Offline OrientalHero

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
The new equipping of horses shows changed requirements. Even the lowly Sumpter Horse has a requirement of 2.
Does that mean 12 AGI is still the requirement ( 1/6 AGI = 2 riding or 2 Horse Archery) or has the riding/horse archery been reset to 1/3 AGI like the other skills?
Sumpter Requirement = 2 (needs 12 AGI or 6)
Rouncey/Palfrey/Steppe/Desert = 3 (needs 18 AGI or 9)
Courser/Sarranid/Destrier = 4 (needs 24 AGI or 12)
War/Large War/Catphract/Charger = 5 (needs 30 AGI or 15)
Mamluk/Plated = 6 (needs 36 AGI or 18)

update - riding = 1/3 AGI, horse archery = 1/6 AGI (see my post below for comment)
« Last Edit: January 05, 2011, 12:12:15 pm by OrientalHero »

Offline Belatu

• Count
  • Renown: 242
  • Infamy: 111
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • what
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Belatucadros
Me want to know too ... :!: :?:
My fridge is my shield

Offline BlackGyver

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • cRPG Player
  • What's up white girl ?
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Vendredi (formerly), Ninja_BlackGyver, Polydextrose_Bonbon, Professeur_Tournesol, Marc_Assin
I'd like to know that, too.

Offline danrex

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Nice, they are killing all the ways I play.

I ride a destrier, moderate for all of the people riding tanks. I wear sarranid guard armor, no so heavy. I shot with a khergit bow, no much damage.

Trying to fuck the people with high tier everithing they have fuck all of the people.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2011, 11:30:28 am by danrex »

Offline TommyHu

• Noble
  • Renown: 14
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
it was 1 riding per 3 agi for me...

Offline OrientalHero

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Doh, should have done this before.

Increased my AGI to 6, was allowed to have Riding 2  ... So it is Riding 1/3 AGI
HOWEVER... only allowed HA 1 with AGI 6. So HA = 1/6 AGI??

I was reluctant to spend as my attribute spread was such that I would have had to spend 12 AGI before to get 2 Riding which would have meant only 9 ST. Now I can have Riding 2, AGI 6 and STR 12 for PD4...

Hmmm, interesting balance from before in the way it affects horse riders. Prior to patch, any cataphract rider or above was a 2H whirling Dervish due to a high AGI requirement (about 30 or 36 AGI!). Now they will be AGI 15 or 18.
Looks like with the HA being 1/6 AGI, the whirling dervishes will be the dismounted HAs as no-one else needs it....

Unfortunately I'm still trying to make a HA so I'll post another topic on how I find that, post patch (i only reached the *heights* of PD6 and Riding 3 HA 3 with 18 STR and 18 AGI being level 29 - I'm now level 20).
« Last Edit: January 05, 2011, 11:41:23 am by OrientalHero »

Offline Maira

• Peasant
  • Renown: 4
  • cRPG Player
  • War is won at the cost of a great loss.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Houses of Cards (House of Hearts)
  • Game nicks: Loz, King_Charles_of_Hearts
Yes, riding has changed from 1/6 to 1/3 and horse archery skill has remained 1/6.