Author Topic: BANs...AxeEffect auto-balance abusers (...again)  (Read 555 times)

Offline polkafranzi

• Marshall
  • Renown: 814
  • Infamy: 276
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fun clan - Burg Krems, join with main or alt!
  • Game nicks: Adelheid, Wulfing, Hildebrand, Vulferam, Sepp, Pippa (r.i.p), Minjy
BANs...AxeEffect auto-balance abusers (...again)
« on: February 23, 2012, 12:19:46 am »
First off, I made a ban thread last week against Mifisto, after which he served a ban until 2 days ago.  Now it is Wednesday, he is playing again, this time with his buddies.  None of them seem to have learned anything from him being banned.  All night on Eu2 tonight, the whole clan abusing the autobalance to be attackers EVERY first round of new map, and then staying attackers to maintain what i saw was perma x5 multiplier.  That was the thread last week:
http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,26129.0.html

And then tonight we have some nice screens, mainly of EVAQ8OR/Scorpion _AxeEffect. 
Mifisto, I have lots of shiny new ones of you too...BUT, i dunno, let's see what happens here first with these two pro's.

So, this is like the 3rd or 4th map I was on where this shit was happening, I waited to make sure I wasn't wrong, and could get some clear screens.

Map 1, 5:54 - In this first one you can see scorpion is put on defenders.  His 2 buds and their x5 are on attack.
(click to show/hide)
5:38 - After a few attempts "go to spec, change team, fail, go to spec, change team, worked!" he appears on attack.
(click to show/hide)
A few rounds in - just to show that they are keeping multi (look at score of map)
(click to show/hide)
Map over - 0-3 to attack, so it will be very important to be attack next map to keep multi right?  They haz a plan.
(click to show/hide)

Map 2, 5:50 - EVAQ8OR is put on def :(
(click to show/hide)
5:47 - ...and now down to spec...
(click to show/hide)
5:44 - ...and now to attack! YAY!
(click to show/hide)
Just to show attack win first round always is next screen i.e. best way to keep that x5...always be attack first round (abuse)
(click to show/hide)

Now this is what it really boils down to, it's not so much about anybody caring that autobalance abusers get lots more xp and gold for themselves, it's that you are UNBALANCING THINGS FOR THE REST OF US - especially the randomers, who never get to have good players (like yourselves) helping them defend on round 1, that's the damn problem.  Your own greed of keeping multi is ruining others chances of having a nice run of it, and for that you deserve some time out to think about it ;)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

willy wheels, owl wheels, bogey wheels, hot wheels, mag wheels, billy cursey, mary the dyke from across the road, john the black bloke, what about stamps? teddy i shit meself, fleming house, greggers, pop-inn, don't woory - 50, i mog ka musik, t

Offline Gurnisson

• King
  • Renown: 1750
  • Infamy: 362
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen
  • Game nicks: SeaRaider_Gurnisson
Re: BANs...AxeEffect auto-balance abusers (...again)
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2012, 12:33:27 am »
Fun playing with yellow tunic, yellow hood and practice lance at level 31? You're claiming that they unbalance the teams but you, who's worth a lot of points to the autobalancer is screwing things up yourself. A bit hypocritical, had to be said.

I'll look at the screens later, gonna take off now.
I voted Gurnisson cause of his fucking bendy pike, I swear noone can roflcopter stab like he can.

Offline polkafranzi

• Marshall
  • Renown: 814
  • Infamy: 276
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fun clan - Burg Krems, join with main or alt!
  • Game nicks: Adelheid, Wulfing, Hildebrand, Vulferam, Sepp, Pippa (r.i.p), Minjy
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2012, 12:40:52 am »
I like to be fast and spammy, and it's the lowest weight, colour coded gear in yellow (clan colour).

edit: weapon length: 150 speed rating: 96 with blunt dmg...under-rated
« Last Edit: February 23, 2012, 12:44:20 am by polkafranzi »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

willy wheels, owl wheels, bogey wheels, hot wheels, mag wheels, billy cursey, mary the dyke from across the road, john the black bloke, what about stamps? teddy i shit meself, fleming house, greggers, pop-inn, don't woory - 50, i mog ka musik, t

Offline Gurnisson

• King
  • Renown: 1750
  • Infamy: 362
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen
  • Game nicks: SeaRaider_Gurnisson
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2012, 02:16:54 am »
EVAQ8OR banned for 4 days. Scheduled unban: 27.02.2012 02:00:00
Scorpion banned for 6 days, having been banned for exploiting at an earlier date. Scheduled unban: 29.02.2012 02:00:00

Thanks for reporting.
I voted Gurnisson cause of his fucking bendy pike, I swear noone can roflcopter stab like he can.