Author Topic: Version 0.270  (Read 54159 times)

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: Version 0.270
« Reply #240 on: February 18, 2012, 11:47:56 pm »
Also a shitty map, with a main camping tower and at least four minor camping towers.

That map is only barely worse than the median map on the ranged-friendliness scale. At least on EU_1.

Offline Zimke Zlovoljni

• Earl
  • Renown: 347
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
  • Accelerate ze protons! ಠಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: February 19, 2012, 12:04:45 am »
Just looked at dejawolf brf and drop of fps could, just could, be associated with duplicated textures and materials in brf, can anyone who has the issues put this file into cRPG resource folder and let me know if it helps:

http://www.mediafire.com/?bj9clcjjbj3vatk

If it does helps meow could add it into his optimized files.  :wink:

Offline Hideyoshi

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: February 19, 2012, 03:13:26 pm »
RGL Error

Mesh names should have atleast 2 characters: rename "", in file "Modules/cRPG/Resource/dejawolf.brf

Offline Beauchamp

• Earl
  • Renown: 427
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
    • Personal portfolio
« Reply #243 on: February 19, 2012, 11:35:16 pm »
+1
Here.

ty! i gotta say that with these files the game runs way more smoothly than before. now its even playable :)
OOODDIIINVALHALLAAAAAAA on the 20th of April 2011: What I know is that... heh, eh ja how can I explain? ...deh feeling to believe in Odin is right, dat is what I say, ja?!

Offline Old_Sir_Agor

• Baron
  • Renown: 85
  • Infamy: 65
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: DenBitre_Sir_Agor
« Reply #244 on: February 20, 2012, 08:19:06 pm »
I don't know what you people are talking about, FPS of this FPS is ever-present and stable, as always:
(click to show/hide)

Beautiful state of the mod, moar ranged i say.....and buff them ffs, their FPS power is not high enough.

lol im on the screen in lamellar vest, but so story was so, all our team was sucking hard so we all camp the tower, all inf died down there , so all ranged just stayed alive on top, i think 1 min after gnjus screen enemys charge and kill us all. So it was command to all team camp this tower. so in tower was like 12-15 ranged from 1 team it was prime time so here was 50 vs 50 ppl, and only 15 ranged per team is normal
shooting at people from a reachable place as last man standing is not delaying. Even if you're on the other side of the map.

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #245 on: February 20, 2012, 09:30:42 pm »
+1
lol im on the screen in lamellar vest, but so story was so, all our team was sucking hard so we all camp the tower, all inf died down there , so all ranged just stayed alive on top, i think 1 min after gnjus screen enemys charge and kill us all. So it was command to all team camp this tower. so in tower was like 12-15 ranged from 1 team it was prime time so here was 50 vs 50 ppl, and only 15 ranged per team is normal

You should really stop writing crap. I was there and i saw how many rangers were shooting but unfortunately i can't look at the whole map & all people at once. I already said: besides the pictured ones there was many more that i couldn't catch, some were dead, some were below and some were outside around the castle. The winning team even had 3 horse archers roaming around on top of all those inside.
That said: it doesn't really matter much anymore, we're used to this and we know it will never change. People want to play FPS and you can't change their minds no matter what kind of game you make. Prime examples are dedicated camping assholes like yourself Agor. You could never live until the end of the round as a melee player so you hide and shoot. Multiple the same attitude by X (with X being a three digit number) and you've got yourself a nice picture about this community and the way it wants to play this game.  :wink:
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Old_Sir_Agor

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: February 20, 2012, 09:44:27 pm »
You should really stop writing crap. I was there and i saw how many rangers were shooting but unfortunately i can't look at the whole map & all people at once. I already said: besides the pictured ones there was many more that i couldn't catch, some were dead, some were below and some were outside around the castle. The winning team even had 3 horse archers roaming around on top of all those inside.
That said: it doesn't really matter much anymore, we're used to this and we know it will never change. People want to play FPS and you can't change their minds no matter what kind of game you make. Prime examples are dedicated camping assholes like yourself Agor. You could never live until the end of the round as a melee player so you hide and shoot. Multiple the same attitude by X (with X being a three digit number) and you've got yourself a nice picture about this community and the way it wants to play this game.  :wink:

come on gnjus i say true, who was outside all dead because it was allready on screen 14 vs 37, and look even if it was 20 ranged we have what ? like 40 melee in team, and who said to me about melee and camping, gnjus you are tincan with maul, much time you also hide some where and camp stairs towers and ruins.
shooting at people from a reachable place as last man standing is not delaying. Even if you're on the other side of the map.

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #247 on: February 20, 2012, 10:21:44 pm »
come on gnjus i say true

Ofc, you're a renown truth-teller.
(click to show/hide)
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline karasu

• King
  • Renown: 1751
  • Infamy: 316
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • D̶͎̳͒́͗͋ẹ͕̲̠̳̄̃͂ͤ͑ͮṃ̮͎̗̦̏̿͊ͤi̥̪̼͕ͦ̀̊̐ȗ̘rͩ͋̅̊gͭ̿̋
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: February 21, 2012, 02:18:00 am »
>join eu_1
>see this
>wat do

(click to show/hide)

Offline Mylet

• The ugly
  • Knight
  • Renown: 56
  • Infamy: 5
  • Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Mylet
« Reply #249 on: February 21, 2012, 02:26:35 am »
+3
>join eu_1
>see this
>wat do

(click to show/hide)

Tor is telling you in that screenshot what to do silly!
┐( ̄ー ̄)┌

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2211
  • Infamy: 45
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: February 21, 2012, 02:50:43 am »
Actually he was telling me, Nords are on TS, no need to tell them what to do via chat.

We waited till last minute and lost.

Offline Memento_Mori

• Count
  • Renown: 187
  • Infamy: 32
  • cRPG Player
  • I use these forums to hook up with hot ladies
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Memento_Mori, Sengo_Muramasa, Born_Of_Osiris,
« Reply #251 on: February 21, 2012, 05:27:46 am »
*looks at screenie*
:shock:

Teamwork?

Offline Paul

• Developer
  • Renown: 1879
  • Infamy: 442
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • ball bounce boss
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Urist
« Reply #252 on: February 21, 2012, 09:50:53 am »
+1
MotF

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: February 21, 2012, 12:14:50 pm »
MotF

Except when the map designer forgot about them, or placed them in camping spots.

Offline Old_Sir_Agor

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: February 21, 2012, 12:53:06 pm »
again this is type of map , it is easy win when you camp thos gate tower, and yesterday we won enough when we camp this, but still if all inf died down there , archers on top suck like hell, when inf and shielders rush up.