Author Topic: Polls on Wooki, Lilith/Nuffen AND [ptx] - DISCUSSION  (Read 26056 times)

Offline Trippin

• Noble
  • Renown: 17
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Polls on Wooki and Lilith/Nuffen - DISCUSSION
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2011, 08:52:06 pm »
Oh God, the irony. Also, umad bro?

I fail to see any irony in that post, please elaborate. I troll the spam section of this forum, I don't make retarded posts begging to ban admins because I am a retard.

Offline Balton

• Knight
  • Renown: 56
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
  • Divine Being
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Death God
  • Game nicks: GoD_Balton_the_Buff
« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2011, 08:53:50 pm »
...I am a retard.

Well, at least you got past the denial stage.
Wherever I tread, only chaos & destruction follow.

Offline Trippin

• Noble
  • Renown: 17
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2011, 08:55:51 pm »
Well, at least you got past the denial stage.

I see what you did there bro. How original.

Offline Balton

• Knight
  • Renown: 56
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
  • Divine Being
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Death God
  • Game nicks: GoD_Balton_the_Buff
« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2011, 08:56:29 pm »
I see what you did there bro. How original.

You got beat at your own game. umad?
Wherever I tread, only chaos & destruction follow.

Offline Alex_C

• Knight
  • Renown: 30
  • Infamy: 10
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Guard of Istiniar
  • Game nicks: IG_Earl_Alexander
  • IRC nick: ISPCA_Alexanger
« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2011, 08:58:45 pm »
I (and the rest of the I.S.P.C.A.) are outraged at this clear case of cruelty to admins. This kind of abuse of those who only attempt to create a stable environment for others to play in is not acceptable.

All admins could at any moment be the victims of such wanton cruelty, and I say it must end here.

###EDIT###

It may also be wise for those who start these nomination threads to remember that they are not anonymous, the I.S.P.C.A. does not forget.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2011, 09:04:02 pm by Alex_C »

Offline Nasturtium

• Count
  • Renown: 203
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2011, 09:07:47 pm »
Uhm, the idea was that you would discuss Wooki and Nuffen here, not balton. There are enough threads for that.
Anyhow, whilst were at it, what have i done to deserve this sudden influx of -'es?

YOur right sorry, my point is that balton will post in that thread just to drum up controversy and should be muted in that forum, since he is eventually going to hate every admin in crpg for banning his sorry ass.

Offline ManOfWar

• Count
  • Renown: 243
  • Infamy: 36
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • No crutches at all!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Remnants
  • Game nicks: Remnant_ManOfWar (Formerly Takeda)
  • IRC nick: ManOfWar
« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2011, 09:10:24 pm »
the braedon admin abuse thread does not seem to be getting a lot of forward movement, not all of them will work
Just a soldier

Offline Gorath

• Count
  • Renown: 226
  • Infamy: 168
  • cRPG Player
  • Why the hell did I do anything other than ranged?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: The threat of physical violence should be present in all things
  • IRC nick: Otherwise we get a swarm of faggot children like the majority of the cRPG/Internet population
« Reply #22 on: February 26, 2011, 09:12:23 pm »
Ok ptx, to stay on topic:
I already voted no for both of them losing their admin powers.  Firstly because the ban threads are started by Baltard, who's a moronic douche with severe narcissism, therefore any post he makes in regards to actions being taken against anyone can automatically be dismissed as bullshit.

Secondly because I believe that other than the statement about taking action on players based off of things outside the game, nothing was posted that showed poor judgement in admin powers and their use, and the other merely deserves a warning at most about refraining from taking personal vendettas from outside the game into the game as administrative action.  The majority of the posts wanting to ban them were either from clanmates of someone bawwwwing at the fact they had their wrist slapped for doing something stupid, or trolls +1'ing because that's what they do.

Off topic:
The guy is a fucking douche .... the problem is clearly him....  Someone needs to revoke his rights to post on that section of the forum.

Hard to believe I'm going to agree with Tripp, but I do.  Also Tripp, it's not true that he is good.  He is terrible, capable only of hiding till the rounds end (or else dying within the first few seconds of combat at the beginning of the round) and then s-keying like it's going out of style while spamming left and right with a long hafted blade.  No dueling skill, no footwork skill, no skill period.
And I should be nice or polite to anyone.... why exactly?

Offline Kophka

• Baron
  • Renown: 92
  • Infamy: 14
  • cRPG Player
  • for the final ride
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Remnants
  • Game nicks: Kophka/Koschei
  • IRC nick: Kophka
« Reply #23 on: February 26, 2011, 09:16:28 pm »
Alright, I don't see threads about admins like Everkistus and Mylet here. The only people nominated are admins, who in their own words, base their ban decisions on how they see someone, not for breaking the rules or not. A very understandable, human, failing, but it's still a failing. If they don't feel they can be objective about kicking/ banning people for rule breaking, and not "You're not a good person, I don't like you, you are annoying" feelings, they shouldn't be admins.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 26, 2011, 09:18:47 pm »
Well, Lilith is by far the worst admin out there. He has no common sense whatsoever and if you dare question his judgement you get muted, kicked or banned. Example: Killing someone at the last round of the map, 1 enemy left, 20 teammates vs him. The guy you TK doesn't whine. Lilith kicks and then mutes when asking what the problem was. Retarded admining at its best.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Nemeth

• Knight
  • Renown: 34
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Nemeth
  • IRC nick: Nemeth
« Reply #25 on: February 26, 2011, 09:24:26 pm »
I voted no fo Lilith, as I never saw him kicking/banning anyone without a reason. I always thought of him as a cool guy, he chats casually in game chat and stuff, never seen him brag about his powers. Wooki on the other hand... I've been present on server where Wooki just came in, asked if we want to change the map, majority (like literally majority, there was maybe 3 yeses in the whole spam of noes) said NO and he changed the map immidietally in the middle of the round. When we asked why did he change, his answer was "Cause I really hate this map".
Might be not good enough reason for removing admin powers, but from the people posting there it's not unusual for him and i just don't think that's how admining is supposed to be done.

As for ptx, you are sometimes so full of yourself, it's not even nice. Never seen you do wrong though, even though I think you should sometimes remind yourself the first rule (COMMON SENSE).

Offline nuffen

• Baron
  • Renown: 113
  • Infamy: 114
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Nuffen Fallen_Lilith Fallen_Little_Nuff
  • IRC nick: nuffen
« Reply #26 on: February 26, 2011, 09:24:44 pm »
+1
Xant, this is not the place to whine. But you really show how a lot of those who wanna remove my admin rights are failing.
First, you intentionally tked, you even admitted it. For this you were not banned, as I should have, but only got a kick. I did an error here, as I was afraid of people thinking I was doing it because you voted to remove you. Such things shouldnt afflict admins actions (even if this was the opposite of what kophka accuses me of). I shouldve banned you, and you know it.
You also know you broke the rules, still, instead of accepting the kick, or even trying to justify your actions, you start spamming about me abusing. So again, I shouldve banned you, but I muted you.
Then, you go here to whine about it, only to show how unserious some of you guys are.

Thank you.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Nemeth

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 26, 2011, 09:27:38 pm »
Well, Lilith is by far the worst admin out there. He has no common sense whatsoever and if you dare question his judgement you get muted, kicked or banned. Example: Killing someone at the last round of the map, 1 enemy left, 20 teammates vs him. The guy you TK doesn't whine. Lilith kicks and then mutes when asking what the problem was. Retarded admining at its best.

So, you broke a rule, you got kicked. What am I missing here?

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 26, 2011, 09:28:24 pm »
Xant, this is not the place to whine. But you really show how a lot of those who wanna remove my admin rights are failing.
First, you intentionally tked, you even admitted it. For this you were not banned, as I should have, but only got a kick. I did an error here, as I was afraid of people thinking I was doing it because you voted to remove you. Such things shouldnt afflict admins actions (even if this was the opposite of what kophka accuses me of). I shouldve banned you, and you know it.
You also know you broke the rules, still, instead of accepting the kick, or even trying to justify your actions, you start spamming about me abusing. So again, I shouldve banned you, but I muted you.
Then, you go here to whine about it, only to show how unserious some of you guys are.

Thank you.

Sure it is - it even says discussion. I'm simply encouraging people to vote "yes." Only thing failing here is your brain, unfortunately. Yes, I intentionally teamkilled by thrusting someone's feet. As I said, what harm did I do? No harm. There was absolutely no harm done. Your common sense fails hard.

I "spammed" about you abusing? Hahahalolno. Show the logs about me spamming.  :)

So, you broke a rule, you got kicked. What am I missing here?

The lack of common sense.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Nemeth

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile