Author Topic: Hoplite/Spartan Armour  (Read 1736 times)

Offline Formless

• Baron
  • Renown: 102
  • Infamy: 74
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Hoplite/Spartan Armour
« on: January 05, 2011, 03:28:01 am »
+1
I see that the new Strange Armour made it into the patch, but I was wondering what happened to the Greek/Spartan armour, shield and sword that was made by Gorath.  Is the armour one of those objects that has to be still loaded up on the website or did it simply not make it into the game.  Anyone know?

“Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless - like water. Now you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup, you put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, you put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.” - Bruce Lee

Offline Gorath

• Count
  • Renown: 226
  • Infamy: 168
  • cRPG Player
  • Why the hell did I do anything other than ranged?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: The threat of physical violence should be present in all things
  • IRC nick: Otherwise we get a swarm of faggot children like the majority of the cRPG/Internet population
Re: Hoplite/Spartan Armour
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2011, 03:47:27 am »
+1
I see that the new Strange Armour made it into the patch, but I was wondering what happened to the Greek/Spartan armour, shield and sword that was made by Gorath.  Is the armour one of those objects that has to be still loaded up on the website or did it simply not make it into the game.  Anyone know?

Didn't make it, I posted about this a long time ago when my old machine blew up.  I lost access to it all.  Then I have this P.O.S. that barely runs WB and couldn't do the rigging and such required for any of the models on this piece of crap computer.

So no, the models didn't make it in.  No, I can't finish them without a new rig.  Yes, tax season is coming up and I should get a return this year so I might be able to get a new rig and return to working on models/textures and animations.
And I should be nice or polite to anyone.... why exactly?

Offline Formless

• Baron
  • Renown: 102
  • Infamy: 74
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: Hoplite/Spartan Armour
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2011, 03:50:52 am »
+2
That's too bad I was really looking forward to that armour  :cry:
“Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless - like water. Now you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup, you put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, you put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.” - Bruce Lee