Author Topic: The mighty Leiknir hands over his army in Dhirim to someone worthy(=rich) enough  (Read 9991 times)

Offline Nebun

• Duke
  • Renown: 532
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • - BAD BECAUSE RUSSIAN -
    • View Profile
+1
hahaha Leiknir u in UIF now, congratz

we paid him millions
when UIF looks at you
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
hahaha Leiknir u in UIF now, congratz

we paid him millions

Actually he was cheap.  Only 1.2 million cRPG gold.  You guys have tens of milllions remember.  But to be honest its hard to even care.  Most of us have gotten pretty bored with strategus especially since chadz decided to play wizard against clans he doesnt like and with almost all of EU one big gay alliance there is no real diversity or opportunity for fun and shifting power struggles across most of the map.  I know only 5% of the time I spend playing games is actually cRPG nowadays.

Nebun - have fun with you and your european friends and how you've basically ruined strategus to make it boring as fuck.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2011, 03:21:44 am by Keshian »
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline TehSoviet

• Knight
  • Renown: 40
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Bridgeburners
  • Game nicks: Blondekhan_BRD
+1
Nebun is a smart, scheming ruthless Russian and I'm cool with that. Every clan follows the principle of manifest destiny, -especially- DRZ and their allies. Hence, if they're staying peaceful, it's for a reason, and one day the bear will awaken and the DRZ war machine will conquer everything in its path except for the Free Companies and their valiant allies, because they're too good.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2011, 03:55:25 am by TehSoviet »

Offline Nebun

• Duke
  • Renown: 532
  • Infamy: 162
  • - BAD BECAUSE RUSSIAN -
    • View Profile
+1
Kesh doing it again :) who needs reality  - live in Keshilandia :)

Don't worry, if we would hire Leiknir - target would be mercs not you. But as i said before, its not a good deal.
Maybe he is missing Fenada from strat one or that wharm feeling inside of him and voices in the head that wants Kesh dead :) Who knows.

Keshilandia
(click to show/hide)
when UIF looks at you

Offline SHinOCk

• Earl
  • Renown: 369
  • Infamy: 58
  • Is that all you've got!?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 1%
  • Game nicks: Occitan_SHinOCk, Occitan_Baz, Derp_In_A_Can, Disease_Infested_Cum_Bucket, The_Long_Dick_Of_The_Law
  • IRC nick: SHinOCk
i like the ''oh we got pretty bored with strategus bla bla bla crap''. Its always boring when the world wants you dead, i found last strat pretty boring myself while on the other hand, you and your merry band of ''carebear as you like to say'' probably enjoyed it a whole bunch
While you burn at the stake, i dance with the flames

Offline TehSoviet

• Knight
  • Renown: 40
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Bridgeburners
  • Game nicks: Blondekhan_BRD
+2
i like the ''oh we got pretty bored with strategus bla bla bla crap''. Its always boring when the world wants you dead, i found last strat pretty boring myself while on the other hand, you and your merry band of ''carebear as you like to say'' probably enjoyed it a whole bunch

FCC enjoyed last strat a ton, because everyone who tried to kill us had their corpses piled high up against our walls. Especially the Occitan/Hospitaller/ATS crew <3

Offline Braeden

• Earl
  • Renown: 420
  • Infamy: 53
  • I hear the sound of drums
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Acre?
  • Game nicks: Braeden_Sanguine
  • IRC nick: Braeden
+2
FCC enjoyed last strat a ton, because everyone who tried to kill us had their corpses piled high up against our walls. Especially the Occitan/Hospitaller/ATS crew <3

Yes, it was terrible how the Northern Empire teamed up against the poor FCC and attacked their homes with a huge alliance.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.

yeah, no one attacks us (this guy is raiding so its 19 troops defending and doesnt even matter) and if we attack almost anyone they are part of an alliance that includes 80% of the player base on strategus, so yeah kind of dull as we ar epeople that like to do fighting and initiate wars and instead we feel like we are watching a gay orgy (with mostly eu members) and we have to look away - looking away involves playing other games.  Of course some NA clans like to watch, but that really isnt our thing.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2011, 07:14:32 am by Keshian »
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD

its boring when the world wants you dead but isnt actually doing anything to make it happen. if they actually were sending troops we would have something to do.

Offline Sphinxer

• Knight
  • Renown: 53
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: _Sphinx_
I'm no more in FCC , nor will I intend to join another alliance but I feel sorry for EU , I really do...

This said, I like how people have big mouth on the forum (Specially Kesh ;)), but I have yet to see big armies heading to FCC to end them. All I saw is people being "tough" but haven't done shit yet. Man up and go kill some FCC for the sake of ... the game ? It's now fucking Trading Nations but for computer. UIF will keep farming until it can easily take the world than will act but not before. They'll spare some troops and equip here and there but will keep farming just to make sure that whenever they'll fight someone , they'll be 10:1 in troops, equips and gold. Where are your balls ? You're killing the game and no wonder people are dropping like flies, and please don't tell me there are more active players than before, that's just BS. You don't listen to the suggestions of your members , you do as you please , then your mod will slowly bleed out and chadz will simply pull the plug. Money and Time invested wasted just like that .. Enjoy playing Tradingus, this is boring as hell right now.

Offline Lepintoi

• Baron
  • Renown: 81
  • Infamy: 18
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Shu Han
  • Game nicks: Lepintoi
+2
I agree, please wipe out FCC so we can start strategus 4 :)

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
+2
who cares about fcc  :P
 right now activity on the strategus supported only by hatred of certain players to each other) and it's sad  :cry:
« Last Edit: December 15, 2011, 09:19:35 am by Vovka »

Offline Sphinxer

• Knight
  • Renown: 53
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: _Sphinx_
 right now activity on the strategus supported only by hatred of certain players to each other) and it's sad  :cry:

Sir, I do like how you think

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD

so the only reason you guys bother playing any more is cause you hate kesh? damn, i guess FCC needs to find someone to hate enough that people bother playing.

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
+1
so the only reason you guys bother playing any more is cause you hate kesh? damn, i guess FCC needs to find someone to hate enough that people bother playing.
You overestimate the importance of fcc and Kesh for drz  :P
Most of the drz did not know that you are still exist ^^ and only some of us know it and troll you time to time on the forum  :P
« Last Edit: December 15, 2011, 11:08:04 am by Vovka »