Author Topic: The mighty Leiknir hands over his army in Dhirim to someone worthy(=rich) enough  (Read 10030 times)

Offline Leiknir

• Baron
  • Renown: 81
  • Infamy: 14
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen of Fenada / SeaRaiders
  • Game nicks: Leiknir
  • IRC nick: Leiknir
Got a village now, 15 million crpg gold and it might be yours (* includes whatever army I got there, right now ~1000 armed troops).

The golden age of banditry will soon be over, but we still got one of the mightiest bandit armies to ever roam the plains south of Dhirim. As we have neither time nor interest to continue our adventures, I am going to part with my loyal men and handing over command to someone worthy (=rich) enough. Currently we are resting in Dhirim, it looks like an interesting place to sell an army at the moment. My current army consists out of 200 armed and 200 lightly armed men and 10 horsemen. As we are going oversees to reunite with our relatives, we might even need to exchange some coins.
TL:DR; Got bored, cashing out

This is a one in a lifetime offer, rich cRPG player who wants a village? Can be possible to conquer with this army.* Do you want your own bandit army to terrorize caravans? This is an investment into the future, just check my purse.* Do you want to stop the evil red tide from sweeping away your fiefs?* It's atleast one more rock on your beach. Do you want to smash a bandit army but can't catch one? Buy yourself one to defeat! Or do you want to to sweep away those filthy fiefs nearby even faster? Invest now!
*success not guaranteed, but possible with some good players

What I got (numbers listed are the strategus gold price):
Items: 2046, list price: 62956,34g (Hierlooms go with the normal list price), 20% resale discount makes it 50365,07g
(click to show/hide)

Troops: 410, cost of 12,5g each: 5125g
Gold: 80000g Gold is not included in the package and has to be bought separately
Where: Dhirim

I only sell all troops and all items together in 1 big box for minimum 55.490,07g in Strategus gold or 1.387.251,75 cRPG gold. Gold can be bought separately. My strategus to crpg exchange rate is at 1g:25g right now.
On request I can deliver, but only against prepayment in cRPG gold + 10k postage fees. (Not taking the risk here, if I get attacked on the way, it's on you).

I like auctions, so whoever offers me the most until Tuesday gets it.

How to reach me? Either pm, or IRC. I will try to be avaible there until Tuesday.
How the deal will work? You give me my money (cRPG or Strat), and I drop everything at your guy in Dhirim. Not the other way around, as I don't trust shady people like yourself. We could use the towns market place to transfer the items, but it's too much of a hazzle with this many different items, if you want me to use it just to be more safe, I charge +100k cRPG gold for my time.

(im going to throw them at a random village if no one buys them!)
« Last Edit: December 17, 2011, 02:09:30 pm by Leiknir »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
No offense, but that equipment is mostly just an assortment of random shit and 5 people can recruit that many troops in 3 and a half days just sitting in a castle.  Basically I am saying your offer is overpriced.  Won't even consider unless significantly lower.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Leiknir

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
It's still 80% under list price, not going lower

edit: Sorted the list, so people who just skim over it are not scared away by the 1 hatchet.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2011, 01:29:32 am by Leiknir »

Offline Keshian

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
It's still 80% under list price, not going lower

edit: Sorted the list, so people who just skim over it are not scared away by the 1 hatchet.

Not sure how many offers you are getting, but normally 70 to 80% off list price works for something specific that people wanted like MW xbows or MW long spears, etc.  But when you require them to buy the whole package, including a lot of gear most people dont want or is marginal at best and troops which are pretty easy to make now, you need a real discount like 50%, which is still more than the 20% you would get from selling it back to the game.

Offline Leiknir

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Got 2 people interested so far. This offer is clearly not aimed at people whose idea of strategus fun is to sit around in their fiefs for ages and plan their next move over 2 weeks. It's more for solo players or a small group of people who farmed crpg for ages and want to have some strat fun without having to farm here for ages. You buy this offer, you can go raiding instantly.
(not saying that I am not selling to boring factions, though)
« Last Edit: December 05, 2011, 06:30:57 pm by Leiknir »

Offline Gingerpussy

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 251
  • Infamy: 224
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Gingerpussy
Il offer you a Masterwork item for all. if u agree pm me.

Offline Chagan_Arslan

• Earl
  • Renown: 372
  • Infamy: 155
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Great Khans
  • Game nicks: GK_Chagan_Arslan
i remember last strategus i was asked by some nord if i want to buy troops for crpg gold like 3 days before strat wipe, i wonder if it will be the case now  :twisted:

Offline Gingerpussy

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
A wipe wil come, sooner or later.

Offline Leiknir

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
No worries, I get no insider info anymore :(
(but crpg wipe around new year!)

Offline SeQuel

• Earl
  • Renown: 446
  • Infamy: 129
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: SeQueL
  • IRC nick: SeQueL

Offline Gingerpussy

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
yes but due to DRZ attack leiknir want to make some gold :D

Offline Leiknir

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
+1
Shouldn't this be under

http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/board,66.0.html

?
That stuff is burried deep in the cRPG part of the forum, not even visible in the main overview, looks pretty dead. There should be a seperate market place visible in the strategus-subforum in my opinion, so people (me included) are more aware of it.

Offline okiN

• Marshall
  • Renown: 924
  • Infamy: 129
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
i remember last strategus i was asked by some nord if i want to buy troops for crpg gold like 3 days before strat wipe, i wonder if it will be the case now  :twisted:

Actually, the wipe hadn't even been decided by chadz at that point, let alone made public. As soon as I heard about it, I stopped trying to sell. :P
Don't.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
Actually, the wipe hadn't even been decided by chadz at that point, let alone made public. As soon as I heard about it, I stopped trying to sell. :P

LIES!! We all know you are psychic, that's why you are part of the item balancing team.

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • Renown: 470
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player
  • I solve practical problems
    • View Profile
    • I never drank a six pack of warm beer
Il offer you a Masterwork item for all. if u agree pm me.

Ginger with the total money you and I spent (in 2.0) we could buy two towns on the map for ourselves without moving a finger. But this strategus it doesn't really worth it. If you manage to defeat DRZ, they'll send more troops if you defeat them too, Bashi will come, if you defeat them, Grey Order will come, If you defeat them, Legio+Raven+Risen will come.

Don't throw your money like that, unless you really think it really worth to spend on grizzlies caugh*carebears*caugh