Author Topic: Fucked up a weapon exchange v2  (Read 8745 times)

Offline Bullet441

• Knight
  • Renown: 37
  • Infamy: 71
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Fucked up a weapon exchange v2
« Reply #90 on: October 11, 2011, 11:24:38 pm »
After Much talking, bullet has decided to give back the item... and did. Now, lay off and realize that he did the right thing. You guys took this to the extreme with all the threats.

Also, had to add this in:
This was not because of you flamers. Prpavi and I talked on teamspeak and I returned them to him for 100k.

Offline Bulzur

• Earl
  • Renown: 465
  • Infamy: 102
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild.
  • Game nicks: Guard_Bulzur
« Reply #91 on: October 11, 2011, 11:29:53 pm »

(click to show/hide)

Edit:

Also, had to add this in:
This was not because of you flamers. Prpavi and I talked on teamspeak and I returned them to him for 100k.
Oh, only 1/4th heirloomed profit, and that's not because of what you read here, and understood your fault. Just you wanted to make Prpavi wait, and ask for a "little" something in exchange for... Nah, nevermind. You did the right thing, even though 100k is pretty much for most players.

Edit2 :
Bulzur, Ozin, Amoebe, Corwin, Arked, Lt_Anders, Bullet441, Male_Stripper, Brother_Morr, MrShine, Prpavi, setles, Nehvar, dordur, Fluffy_Muffin, Gisbert_of_Thuringia, Manraynor and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.
Guess one's reputation can indeed fall pretty quickly in here. o_O
« Last Edit: October 11, 2011, 11:32:12 pm by Bulzur »
[14:36] <@chadz> when you login there is a message "your life as horse archer was too depressing for you. you decided to commit suicide. please create a new char"
[19:32] <@chadz> if(dave_ukr_is_in_server) then rain_chance = 98%;

Offline Corwin

• Earl
  • Renown: 499
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Corwin_the_Lazy
« Reply #92 on: October 11, 2011, 11:30:40 pm »
It's true, I am sure he will post it soon. And he did charge him 100k after all of this  :mrgreen:
I mean, what have you got to lose? You know, you come from nothing, you're going back to nothing, what have you lost? Nothing!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Arked

• Baron
  • Renown: 115
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
  • You own every word you speak.
    • View Profile
    • ShogunateTV
  • Faction: Basileia ton Romaion
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_BD_Arked
  • IRC nick: Arked
« Reply #93 on: October 11, 2011, 11:30:57 pm »
Waiting for confirmation from Prpavi, then willing to take down all the words spoken, and edit my posts so that no proof remains.

Talked to him on steam already, its the true truth.

Offline MrShine

• Ragdoll Basher
  • King
  • Renown: 1156
  • Infamy: 193
  • Fear the stache
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MrShine
« Reply #94 on: October 11, 2011, 11:32:24 pm »
After Much talking, bullet has decided to give back the item... and did. Now, lay off and realize that he did the right thing. You guys took this to the extreme with all the threats.

And the masses rejoiced, and the fatted calf was slaughtered in celebration; and it was good.
Holy crap I have a youtube gaming channel! https://www.youtube.com/user/MrShine12345

Offline Bullet441

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: October 11, 2011, 11:32:45 pm »
Not that I wanted to make him wait or anything... I was planning on keeping them.  They are a nice ass loom after all.  But after I talked to Prpavi I couldn't hold onto em.  And I plan on buying some archery looms so he helped me out with 100k.

Offline Bulzur

• Earl
  • Renown: 465
  • Infamy: 102
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild.
  • Game nicks: Guard_Bulzur
« Reply #96 on: October 11, 2011, 11:35:22 pm »
Glad to hear this was dealt with.
Glad to be in charge of the Guard's black trade list.
Glad to watch out for people who will "now" accept thoses mistaken trades just to get the "percentage" out of it. Negotiating the percentage.

Will probably also add a "white" list, of all the players who sent back the item without charging anything.
Example : http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,17913.0.html

Very glad to see that all players have a part of good in them.  :mrgreen:
[14:36] <@chadz> when you login there is a message "your life as horse archer was too depressing for you. you decided to commit suicide. please create a new char"
[19:32] <@chadz> if(dave_ukr_is_in_server) then rain_chance = 98%;

Offline Bullet441

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: October 11, 2011, 11:36:22 pm »
Glad to hear this was dealt with.
Glad to be in charge of the Guard's black trade list.
Glad to watch out for people who will "now" accept thoses mistaken trades just to get the "percentage" out of it. Negotiating the percentage.

Will probably also add a "white" list, of all the players who sent back the item without charging anything.
Example : http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,17913.0.html

Very glad to see that all players have a part of good in them.  :mrgreen:

Most people that accept those trades don't do it to get a percentage.  They do it to use the loom or sell it at full price.

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • Renown: 1525
  • Infamy: 402
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Prpavi, Prpafeee
« Reply #98 on: October 11, 2011, 11:37:42 pm »
+3
Ok its all done we had a chat and the mittens are back. Bullet recieved 100k for correcting my mistake.

I hold no grudges against Bullet since he came off as a nice guy and no grudges what so ever against Haven.

I just wish to thank all the people who posted here and took my side, honestly didnt expect that, i am deeply humbled by this communitys reaction to my case and since im a know hothead an ill tempered guy sometimes and did act like an asshole and a dickhead to some people here i now see how it is on the other side of that. This changed my view and attitude to this community immensly.

i will now lock this topic to end this story.

cheers and thx again Bullet.

And now he can't play because of "common sense" and he doesn't understand how this common sense works