Author Topic: 2h/Polearms STILL significantly faster than 1h weapons  (Read 8330 times)

Offline Mala

• Earl
  • Renown: 412
  • Infamy: 61
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: 2h/Polearms STILL significantly faster than 1h weapons
« Reply #75 on: January 23, 2011, 04:00:19 am »
Hmmm, Thomek, are you sure? Of course, you have a lot more experience with the katana than I do, but in the cases I pick one up, I can outspam shielders pretty easily with my 15/24 150WPF build. I don't know which level they are, of course, so maybe I was just lucky till now.
You got good chances for another hit, but it is not 100%. Depends a bit on position and attack direction.

Offline Thomek

• El Director
  • OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 481
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • Ninja Guide Wiki
  • Faction: Ninja_
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Thomek
Re: 2h/Polearms STILL significantly faster than 1h weapons
« Reply #76 on: January 23, 2011, 04:22:24 am »
Well.. of course I play with range, turning into the swing, feints behind your back etc and all that, and I can imagine it is a bit intense to defend against.

But technically, I can't outspam any reasonable build shielder. Agi shielders with a fast sword I can just forget about outspamming. Sometimes I'm even surprised how fast I get slashed to the head after they block.

Mala always uses a short sword, so that makes it somewhat easier. Simply stay out of her range. (Not that its easy with her athletics and speed though)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

That Thomeck-delay-kicking bussiness is like that asshole-retard dude that fucks your sister sometimes.