Author Topic: Who is your favorite player?  (Read 56862 times)

Offline Uumdi

• Duke
  • Renown: 651
  • Infamy: 59
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Ready to Die
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
  • Game nicks: Uumdi_of_Chaos
  • IRC nick: Uumdi
Re: Who is your favorite player?
« Reply #180 on: July 29, 2011, 03:55:20 am »
+2
Hahaha, Oh Silveredge, good to see you on the list buddy.  Me and him go waaaaay back.  We're cuddlebuddies, no homo

(click to show/hide)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Ten shots of prayers, ten shots a day
A shot of thrill to hide the pain.
They can`t win, they just don`t cry,
The troopers know they live to die.

Offline Kaelaen

• Count
  • Renown: 163
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
  • Peasant
    • View Profile
    • H2O Kaelaen's Youtube Videos
  • Faction: Blandiloquent Rampallion Deutereagonists (BRD)
  • Game nicks: Kaelaen_BRD
  • IRC nick: Kaelaen
« Reply #181 on: July 29, 2011, 04:08:40 am »
I think Lawn_Gnome should get a mention in this thread.  His build is 6/33, how many people can maintain a positive KDR with that?  Not many, from what I've seen.  Always a pleasure watching him destroy armor crutchers, I love people who can win with a real agility build because while it only takes one shot to kill them, it takes like 10 million hits for them to kill anyone else.  So much more intense than watching some guy in armor with a bec pretending to be a lawn mower against a row of peasants.  Oh and by the way, I have nothing against the bec despite being NA.  I have the same amount of respect for anyone using armor and high damage weapons. 

Even less respect for people using long weapons.

Fuck people who use teamwork >=|

Lawn_Gnome uses a shortened spear (Seriously, it's short).  He's playing hard mode (agility build with no shield).  He wears no armor (Because it's too heavy).  He does not work together with his teammates (because he is a hero).  All the odds are stacked against him, and he still does well.  I love Lawn_Gnome.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2011, 04:10:39 am by Kaelaen »
-idlewind

Offline Baggy

• Count
  • Renown: 199
  • Infamy: 94
  • cRPG Player
  • Sup brah
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Baggy _Potato Blight_ Famine Emigration
  • IRC nick: Baggy
« Reply #182 on: July 29, 2011, 04:36:22 am »
+2
I think Lawn_Gnome should get a mention in this thread.  His build is 6/33, how many people can maintain a positive KDR with that?  Not many, from what I've seen.  Always a pleasure watching him destroy armor crutchers, I love people who can win with a real agility build because while it only takes one shot to kill them, it takes like 10 million hits for them to kill anyone else.  So much more intense than watching some guy in armor with a bec pretending to be a lawn mower against a row of peasants.  Oh and by the way, I have nothing against the bec despite being NA.  I have the same amount of respect for anyone using armor and high damage weapons. 

Even less respect for people using long weapons.

Fuck people who use teamwork >=|

Lawn_Gnome uses a shortened spear (Seriously, it's short).  He's playing hard mode (agility build with no shield).  He wears no armor (Because it's too heavy).  He does not work together with his teammates (because he is a hero).  All the odds are stacked against him, and he still does well.  I love Lawn_Gnome.
I heard u love Lawn_Gnome.

Offline pro.fail

• Baron
  • Renown: 82
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
  • I don't need any description to kill you.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 22nd Battalion
  • Game nicks: 22nd_profail
« Reply #183 on: July 30, 2011, 11:03:17 am »
ZlicedBacon

Offline Zoidberg

• Noble
  • Renown: 19
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
  • Awesome Bar: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: July 30, 2011, 11:17:14 am »
Without any question: El_CID.

Dunno if you mean me but i played with that nickname long time ago.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2011, 02:25:38 pm by Zoidberg »
Sorry for my bad English.

Offline Puppybull

• Noble
  • Renown: 10
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
  • QQ
    • View Profile
    • Facebook page
  • Faction: The Free Companies of Calradia
  • Game nicks: Apsalar / o2O / Chaotic_Good / Xaeros_Unicorns / 2Laggy4U
« Reply #185 on: July 30, 2011, 07:27:45 pm »
SonOfSpoons
Pew/Piknik
Pseak/Plasma (something liek that)
Wiegraf
Loz
and others

Offline Grey

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 72
  • Infamy: 54
  • cRPG Player
  • Hope you like arrows...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: -
« Reply #186 on: July 31, 2011, 04:22:35 pm »
Yes, old school name of an extremely dangerous player that vanished or has a new name.

I killed crymoar with 140 ping with a scythe 3 rounds running once, sorry but I dont rate them: predictable, replaceable:

I miss the archers of old, reguardless of their armour, the ones who reached out across battlefield and turned people's lights off by just wishing it, who would stand at the back minding their business untill most/all their team were gone then 1shot everyone untill they got too close then pull out a 17 foot sword and proceed to kill the remainder: I miss those guys cause most times Im out with my archer, I drop enemy archers with a single shot,  but they spam arrows into me and I run off laughing wondering why they are shooting at me with bows from Toys R Us.

Wont mention their names, cause all the tryhards who miss the point (the point being: they shot cause melee is easy to them, they didnt need any wpf or PS to easily dominate all comers, they shot for something to do) will blacken their names. That and most players wont remember Birdman and his kind.

These days I LOVE 2h/polearm tincans: Nice and slow, still 2/3 arrows to kill, and rage when they run into roshambo: Its roshambo ppl, Paper BEATS rock. I also like anyone who looks good: In a mod where you have so much freedom of choice to look like any warrior type from history, the guys who carry ANY shield with samurai armour, eastern swords with northern shields, crossbows with early Euro armour, renaissance armour with nordic shields, eastern bows with western clothing and weapons, those guys REALLY need a childrens History picture book: There are so many gorgeous items now theres NO reason to transcend time and geography to make a mockery of so many cultures' history.

I also LOVE anyone with a REALLY troll face: They have actually taken the time to make their face so hideous to be recognisable at range, and I think not enough players apreciate the little things like that. I also dislike any archers who dont use ANY gloves at all: I know this isnt a mod based on realism but go try to shoot a bow of anything as low as 20'' without gloves and then PM what the doctor says about your chances of your fingers recovering fully :D
Bamboo Bundle Bowman: 90'' draw, groups at 200 yards.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #187 on: July 31, 2011, 04:50:19 pm »
You drop enemy archers with just one arrow? It takes 3-5 to kill me depending on quality, what are you shooting at, 9 or 12 str archers in peasant cloth!? I usually haveto two shot enemyarchers unless I get a headshot (but that is 210% damage).

I honestly would love to know your build.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2011, 04:57:34 pm by Tears_of_Destiny »
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Darkkarma

• Duke
  • Renown: 573
  • Infamy: 106
  • cRPG Player
  • Slow your roll
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: DarkKarma
« Reply #188 on: July 31, 2011, 05:11:46 pm »

This community hurts my brains, a lot.

Offline Corrado_Decimo

• Baron
  • Renown: 109
  • Infamy: 55
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Corrado_the_Grey, Bodyguard_the_Grey, Sniper_IV_the_Grey, Ston3rh, Hopleet
« Reply #189 on: July 31, 2011, 05:52:52 pm »
You drop enemy archers with just one arrow? It takes 3-5 to kill me depending on quality, what are you shooting at, 9 or 12 str archers in peasant cloth!? I usually haveto two shot enemyarchers unless I get a headshot (but that is 210% damage).

i think he said what archers was capable of back in 2010. my old level 39 pure archer too (21/27 222wpf and MW warbow) was capable of 3shot heavy tanks, 1-2shot archers, almost anything besides burr1ck with a one headshot.

Offline Tennenoth

• Marshall
  • Renown: 818
  • Infamy: 85
  • "Bloody peasant archers!"
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild (Head)
  • Game nicks: Guard_Tenne; Guard_The_Biscuits; Guard_Bugden; Guard_Tennenuff
  • IRC nick: Tennenoth
« Reply #190 on: July 31, 2011, 05:54:03 pm »
He was talking about when he was an archer of the old times.

I remember those times well, tin can archers with insane accuracy vs peasant archers. I used to refuse to wear armour heavier than 13.5 (Studded Leather over Mail).

But that's where I used to get constant stagger from arrows that didn't actually hurt me and my poor clan mates hearing "Bloody peasant archers" over ts constantly.

BullDog Clan member since 31/08/2010 / Caravan Guild member since 03/08/2010

How to understand what I say.
Always finish your tea and biscuits regardless of how terrible they are

Offline Corrado_Decimo

• Baron
  • Renown: 109
  • Infamy: 55
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Corrado_the_Grey, Bodyguard_the_Grey, Sniper_IV_the_Grey, Ston3rh, Hopleet
« Reply #191 on: July 31, 2011, 06:47:07 pm »
He was talking about when he was an archer of the old times.

I remember those times well, tin can archers with insane accuracy vs peasant archers. I used to refuse to wear armour heavier than 13.5 (Studded Leather over Mail).

But that's where I used to get constant stagger from arrows that didn't actually hurt me and my poor clan mates hearing "Bloody peasant archers" over ts constantly.

hmm i never had a heavier armor than my studded leather (weight 5). pinpoint precision with PD7 and MW warbow was awesome.

Offline Grey

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 72
  • Infamy: 54
  • cRPG Player
  • Hope you like arrows...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: -
« Reply #192 on: July 31, 2011, 06:52:39 pm »
hmm i never had a heavier armor than my studded leather (weight 5). pinpoint precision with PD7 and MW warbow was awesome.

AND THOOOOSE WERE THE DAAAAAAAAAAYS! :D

These days I can still kill tincans with only a few arrows from MW Longbow, but archers in cloth take just as many :D
Bamboo Bundle Bowman: 90'' draw, groups at 200 yards.

Offline AngryAfrican

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
  • punk ass tom foolery
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: July 31, 2011, 07:25:55 pm »
cup1d

Offline BlueKnight

• Marshall
  • Renown: 983
  • Infamy: 200
  • If you run, you will only die tired...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen
« Reply #194 on: July 31, 2011, 10:20:45 pm »
These days I can still kill tincans with only a few arrows from MW Longbow, but archers in cloth take just as many :D

That's why I hate archers. I am always wearing 70 body armour and get 3-shoted...
I really don't know why I pay the upkeep bill....

Skyrim UI