Author Topic: NA Servers - Game Admin applications OPEN  (Read 80919 times)

Offline TurmoilTom

• King
  • Renown: 1089
  • Infamy: 166
  • cRPG Player
  • Doesn't really play that much anymore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
Re: NA Servers - Game Admin applications OPEN
« Reply #870 on: March 04, 2013, 11:16:03 pm »
Most of those admins are corrupt. I would rather deal with Gash, Canary, Eyebeat and Muki any day over Noodles, Miracle and any other Remnant admin besides Shadowren.

I'm an admin on Community you know. :L

If you're having issues there while I'm online just pop me a message on steam or something. I'll show up and sort things out.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198010107047

Offline TheAppleSauceMan

• Duke
  • Renown: 553
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player
  • dear god I hate throwers
    • View Profile
    • Look and you'll enjoy.
  • Faction: Dracul, RUFF RYDERS
  • Game nicks: Dracul_AppleSauce_FieldBauss | Wiff Khalifa | U_Having_A_Giggle_M8
« Reply #871 on: March 04, 2013, 11:34:31 pm »
I'm an admin on Community you know. :L

If you're having issues there while I'm online just pop me a message on steam or something. I'll show up and sort things out.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198010107047

Our corruption will never be recognized since we aren't in Remnant.  :cry:
I'm rock, nerf paper, scissors is fine. Welcome to c-RPG.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
« Reply #872 on: March 05, 2013, 01:55:54 am »
+1
Applesauce is a great guy and I can't really think of anyone who would better fit this role, maybe he gets a bit crazy in teamspeak but otherwise he's very straight minded and is far from being inconsiderate.

+1 for Applesauce!

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus

Offline mcdeath

• Marshall
  • Renown: 797
  • Infamy: 349
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #873 on: March 05, 2013, 03:33:52 am »
I like you Tom. Why would I include you in my list of admins that I don't like?
McDeath: This guy doesn't shut his lip, but he's one of the funniest players in-game.

Offline Tanken

• King
  • Renown: 1463
  • Infamy: 395
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
  • Game nicks: Tanken
« Reply #874 on: March 05, 2013, 03:36:48 am »
+1
And if I told you he has now, 4 or 5 accounts globally banned, this doesn't raise a flag to you? Surely you don't feel that you know more than even a tenth of the details. Yet here you are, assuming you know things, then making poor judgements based upon what little information you have. Indeed, everyone is lacking knowledge about some things, but you don't have to make judgements about that which you are in the dark.

Never assume you know all of the details. As administrators, we try to keep certain things private and if the player wants to go around sharing their past fuck ups, that's on them. Contrary to popular belief, some people do actually learn their lesson the first time.

No, I wasn't aware of that. Was just aware of the original situation in minor detail. I'm not assuming anything, nor did I even go on the offensive for him, just pointing it out that it was conflicted about among admins at the time. Everyone on the admin staff tended to have different views on it. Also, Canary, you have a hard on for -ing my posts lately, not sure why?
Below is a Collection of Finalists in my Design my Avatar contest -- They all did Awesome!
Thanks to all of those who contributed.

Offline GelatinousGlob

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #875 on: March 05, 2013, 07:19:32 am »
I should be admin because I won't fuck around with people or cause shit and I just want to play the server and be able to kick or otherwise take care of people that break rules and just tell whiny fuckers with all their bullshit to shut up.

Offline oohillac

• Marshall
  • Renown: 724
  • Infamy: 146
  • cRPG Player
  • boys don't cry
    • View Profile
« Reply #876 on: March 05, 2013, 08:31:31 am »
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

I am still interested in becoming an NA admin!

Offline Son Of Odin

• King
  • Renown: 1856
  • Infamy: 338
  • Sky belongs to Asagods as long as the raven flies.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Son_Of_Odin
« Reply #877 on: March 05, 2013, 08:39:45 am »
+1
I am still interested in becoming an NA admin!
imo 5 minute ban doesn't get the point across and you only get supermad herpy derpy sperg back to the server before you even notice it. Otherwise good application and you have my full support nevertheless. You'll see what good that 5 minutes is going to be :D.

There is no sight in my third eye

Offline oohillac

• Marshall
  • Renown: 724
  • Infamy: 146
  • cRPG Player
  • boys don't cry
    • View Profile
« Reply #878 on: March 05, 2013, 09:13:11 am »
+3
imo 5 minute ban doesn't get the point across and you only get supermad herpy derpy sperg back to the server before you even notice it. Otherwise good application and you have my full support nevertheless. You'll see what good that 5 minutes is going to be :D.
Maybe I'll do what Voso used to do and threaten with a 30-year ban.  That always calmed everyone down, because people weren't sure if he was serious!

Offline Son Of Odin

• King
  • Renown: 1856
  • Infamy: 338
  • Sky belongs to Asagods as long as the raven flies.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Son_Of_Odin
« Reply #879 on: March 05, 2013, 09:20:04 am »
Maybe I'll do what Voso used to do and threaten with a 30-year ban.  That always calmed everyone down, because people weren't sure if he was serious!
Yeah but first warning, then kick and if it doesn't get the message across --> a day ban or more. I think it works better + it's easier. Maybe wouldn't threaten people with massive bans... Could end up badly :D

There is no sight in my third eye

Offline EyeBeat

• Earl
  • Renown: 432
  • Infamy: 175
  • 20th BEST PLAYER IN HOSPITALLER
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: EyeBeat_The_Wanderer
  • IRC nick: EyeBeat
« Reply #880 on: March 05, 2013, 09:25:18 am »
+5
Just make sure when you get your admin... Do not be disappointed when everyone has a bad attitude towards you. 

Just look past it and learn how to ignore what people say.  Just pay attention when they break the rules.

Being an admin makes this game less social.  This is coming from someone that has had to ban clan mates and people I knew. 

The responsibility will screw you over if you have friends on here sometimes unless they are understanding.  I find it more easy to admin if you are not part of a large group of players like a clan. 

This way you can deal with players as individuals easily.  Just giving some advice even though I am regarded as a badmin.  :)
« Last Edit: March 05, 2013, 09:28:33 am by EyeBeat »

Being a smallish community doesn't entitle you to act more like a dick than other communities.

Offline Count_Curtis

• Earl
  • Renown: 322
  • Infamy: 71
  • cRPG Player
  • There's no cure for being a cunt
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Captain_Ludd / Curtis
  • IRC nick: Curtis
« Reply #881 on: March 05, 2013, 04:26:45 pm »
+1
Tears banned me once, and i was felt honored. it was like being punished by jesus christ himself

Offline Rumblood

• King
  • Renown: 1199
  • Infamy: 420
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GrannPappy
« Reply #882 on: March 05, 2013, 06:33:34 pm »
+2
I like you Tom. Why would I include you in my list of admins that I don't like?

Not on list = good and liked? Woohoo!  :P

Yeah but first warning, then kick and if it doesn't get the message across --> a day ban or more. I think it works better + it's easier. Maybe wouldn't threaten people with massive bans... Could end up badly :D

5 minute bans are quite effective and are less punitive to get the message across than a full day. Easier isn't in the job description  :idea:

Just make sure when you get your admin... Do not be disappointed when everyone has a bad attitude towards you. 

Just look past it and learn how to ignore what people say.  Just pay attention when they break the rules.

Being an admin makes this game less social.  This is coming from someone that has had to ban clan mates and people I knew. 

The responsibility will screw you over if you have friends on here sometimes unless they are understanding.  I find it more easy to admin if you are not part of a large group of players like a clan. 

Har, it made me more social. I can't avoid communicating anymore  :P Clan don't make no nevermind. I don't look at the name of the guy breaking the rule other than to find them in the kick/ban list and usually forget before the next round who it was I kicked/banned in the first place  :lol:
« Last Edit: March 05, 2013, 06:41:01 pm by Rumblood »
"I don't think much of a man who is not wiser today than he was yesterday" – Abraham Lincoln

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
  • Renown: 1337
  • Infamy: 428
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TRUMP / WEST 2020
« Reply #883 on: March 05, 2013, 06:51:00 pm »
Make me admin.  I play a lot, as I got gen 16 in 4 months, and am often up at weird hours.  Also, no one is less biased than me.  I literally can't vote on anything, not even polls or posts.

My track record is quite clean, I only have a 24h ban for a retaliation TK from when I didn't know any better.
▀█▀▒█▀█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒█▒█▀█▒▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█
▒█▒▒█▄█▒█▒█▒██▒██▒█▄█▒▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒█
▒█▒▒█▀▄▒█▄█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒▄

Offline oprah_winfrey

• Marshall
  • Renown: 808
  • Infamy: 196
  • cRPG Player
  • Now look under your seat...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: JABONRA
  • Game nicks: Egan
« Reply #884 on: March 21, 2013, 12:22:04 am »
+1
If you give me admin, I promise to follow the Dan_ATS style of adminship. Which is of couse:

Quote from: Dan
Shut the fuck up and play.

Oh yes, I forgot to mention. If I was to be chosen, I would institute the Forum Sperg Prevention Program (FSPP). The goal of the FSPP is to prevent shitlords from shitposting on the ban/unban request. Basically the way this program works is that if you post a clearly erroneous ban thread, or are found lying in said thread, you get a twenty four  hour ban.

HOW AM I NOT AN ADMIN YET?!?!