Author Topic: The Thirteen Knights  (Read 321 times)

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • Renown: 727
  • Infamy: 207
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 13 Knights, HCE
  • Game nicks: Jerk, Asshole, Dumbass, etc.
The Thirteen Knights
« on: March 09, 2014, 03:30:58 am »
+1
The Thirteenth, upon the successful liberation of New Shulus, have now become the 13 Knights.  This ragtag motley band of adventurers has found new purpose and a new will for power and glory.  On the eve of the victory, Bryggan, as Lord of New Shulus, drunkenly knighted everyone present at the victory party, including the eleven year old knife boy and a few of the serving wenches.  Oddly enough, this had a positive effect, and all those drunken louts and scoiundrels started acting more knightly.

Seeking a cause, they did a little homework and decided that King James of Acre was the rightful ruler of NA Calradia.  "He will protect the rights of us nobles," Bryggan said as he picked lice out of his beard.

Out of all the 'knights' present, he decided that Thirteen of the best will run the clan, hence the '13 Knights'.

So now we are seeking applicants to join us in our adventure.  As a member of 13 knights you will be given a lot of independence (if you wish it)
and will start as an equal.  All we ask is:

You must support the royal claims of our liege and King, James of Acre, our most serene and majestic highness.

You must act a wee bit like a knight, so no trolls.  Idiots are welcome.

You must play Strat, even if you just wanna be a brood hen and give us troops.  We'd prefer it if you built and commanded an army.  We will use our vast wealth to help out anyone we think worthy.

You must not annoy me on Teamspeak.  Avoid the term 'niggaz'.  Can't think of any other terms that offend me actually.

Get in the RP side.  We are all here to be heroic warriors, not grow into epeen nerds who need to prove their self worth by a simple video game.

You don't need to be the greatest player, but if you're completely useless in battle (like I have been lately) don't get offended if you're not picked up for strat battles.

And a few other rules I'll make up later.

Free knighthoods to all successful applicants!

Edit: Our TS is The13th.Teamspeak3.com  And sorry for the lack of pictures and fancy fonts.  It's just because I can't be troubled with shit like that.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2014, 09:42:29 am by Bryggan »