Author Topic: Bear Island, Kwynn  (Read 772 times)

Offline Heibai

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 438
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
  • Traps aren't gay
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Krems I guess
  • Game nicks: Heibai
Bear Island, Kwynn
« on: March 13, 2018, 04:55:03 pm »
+8
Part 1

Coming from far east, through the vast territory of the Steppe Hordes and the cold tundra south of a mysterious kingdom called Tormatun, our group of caravans finally reached its destination in the fertile lands of Battania, which is settled around the River Curin.

And just at the right time, the smaller tribes of Battania have rebelled against the reigning clan of ODSNG and were in need of resources, that we were able to offer. Gold and silver were rare thanks to the tumult, so in order to pay us, the rebellious clans offered us lands and fiefs instead. We were sceptical at first, but after an open discussion with all our caravan leaders, we decided that this could turn out highly profitable for everyone. So we agreed...

The land they offered is the island of Kwynn, also known as Bear Island due to the huge bear population and famous for their Dried Bear Meat.
We were told that the elder of Kwynn agreed to let us utilize their lands, since we're mostly just simple merchants who want no harm to the locals.

But who knows what the rest of the population of Kwynn thinks about foreign merchants ruling over their home? We don't know, we'll arrive late noon tomorrow and then we shall see...

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Part 2

To our pleasant surprise, there were no resistance to our arrival, quite the contrary actually, the locals welcomed us good-natured. We were told that they were eagerly awaiting our arrival, hoping that we're able to improve the situation on their island. After our inspection, we realized that improvements were definitely needed.

Tomorrow at sunrise half of our caravans will journey on and deliver our message all over Calradia, while the rest are staying here to improve the infrastructure and development of the land. The island of Kwynn will be a hub for all traders of Calradia, no matter their affiliation. We will buy all goods for a decent prize, that we can bring back to our homeland.

But travel carefully and stick to the roads, do not wander into the woods or other Battalian villages, people are very sceptical and cautious these days. Under here is a map of the territory of the new Battanian Confederacy and the roads in and out of Kwynn, who itself is marked too.

« Last Edit: March 14, 2018, 11:23:10 pm by Heibai »
I hope you die IRL. What kind of fucking build is that?!

Offline Asheram

• King
  • Renown: 1107
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
  • stuck in a never ending time loop
    • View Profile
Re: Bear Island, Kwynn
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2018, 07:32:36 pm »
+2
Mortal Combat!ARYS "@Asheram you arent even what you stole from me bud"
PENDULUM
For everything that could have been At least we took the ride There's no relief in bitterness Might as well let it die

Offline Heibai

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 438
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
  • Traps aren't gay
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Krems I guess
  • Game nicks: Heibai
Re: Bear Island, Kwynn
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2018, 11:26:27 pm »
+1
Part 2 added

Tl;dr: You can sell your shit in Kwynn, but not the other villages (yet), unless previously agreed.
I hope you die IRL. What kind of fucking build is that?!