Author Topic: rider reaction  (Read 1740 times)

Offline oguz

• Baron
  • Renown: 104
  • Infamy: 32
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: oguz
rider reaction
« on: January 12, 2018, 09:35:04 pm »
+10
When we kill same amount in siege attack. Riders reaction is that
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Larvae

• Count
  • Renown: 233
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Barabe
  • Game nicks: Barabe_Larvae
Re: rider reaction
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2018, 06:24:17 am »
+6
I also dont get it,u were doing really good?!

what was the trigger for that?is it because attacking is not the same as defending or that ppl stop to listen in battle after they died a few times?

because for me it looks like

He could have made a lot of fun xp battles with that,xp is great for everyone.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2018, 06:29:34 am by Larvae »

- Through actions,a man becomes a hero. - Through death,a hero becomes a legend. - Through time,a legend becomes a myth. - And by learning from the myth,a man takes action -

Offline oguz

• Baron
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2018, 12:39:09 pm »
problem should be his brain.

Offline Beleg

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 300
  • Infamy: 28
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kapıkulu
  • Game nicks: Beleg
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2018, 02:33:21 pm »
+12
Ok, I'll be the devil's advocate.  Imagine you're Rider. Anyone who managed a big strat faction knows how demanding it is. You put insane amount of time to micro manage things, otherwise you're fucked. Then comes battle time, when all your hard work will pay off...But people do nothing but complain.

-They complain about gear while their own armies deal with gear issues due to simple mistakes.
-They complain about Rider being a crybaby but I remember the exact moment Western Confederacy was disbanded. Rider wasn't even aware of it.
-They complain about Rider's speaking Polish. Well, I remember all Uif battles used to include a lot of Polish, Russian and Turkish. You wouldn't dare to tell those guys to shut up.

Rider may not be a great leader, but the rest of you are not so great either.
Oh and its Gnjusoğlu Saracoğlu, you illiterate goat-shagging baklava-eater.

Offline Tristan_of_Erzoth

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 1000
  • Infamy: 217
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Tristan_of_Erzoth, Sorcerer_Tholamin, Big_Dick_McCallister
  • IRC nick: wtf is an IRC
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2018, 02:53:11 pm »

-They complain about gear while their own armies deal with gear issues due to simple mistakes.
-They complain about Rider being a crybaby but I remember the exact moment Western Confederacy was disbanded. Rider wasn't even aware of it.
-They complain about Rider's speaking Polish. Well, I remember all Uif battles used to include a lot of Polish, Russian and Turkish. You wouldn't dare to tell those guys to shut up.

it's interesting to see that there's a lot of similar issues on the other side of the pond. Although we don't really have the language issues over here since most nations speak English and for some reason we dont have a lot of SA/Mexican players.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/evilmagic/

Offline Flans

• Baron
  • Renown: 143
  • Infamy: 147
  • cRPG Player
  • I come to eat you at night
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar
  • Game nicks: Kalmarunion_Odysseus
  • IRC nick: Flans
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2018, 02:58:36 pm »
+3
Beleg the main point still stands. People were complaining like little bitches ok but you were still doing good. In the first siege you killed 2100 and lost 1800. Even in the second siege were you retreated with 900 ticks left you got 1200 and lost 1200. Thats without a full breach just laddering onto walls and fighting.

So based on these numbers and what you said Rider is a little bitch that will only play if he has a bigger roster of better players and they obey ever command. Of course some people will not listen now because the commanders need the applicants, which was not really the case before when you filled half or so of the roster with your own loyal obedient clan members.
I wanted an avatar as cool as the Nords ones, but I have no skill with Photoshop, or Illustrator or anything like that >:(

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2018, 03:00:06 pm »
+7
Dozens of great minds have been burned at the strategus leading thing since the beginning.
The best approach is to accept that the battle phase is still a kind of simple battle/siege server with a little more cooperation on top.
Most problems comes when people want to control freak battles like they do parties on the map. The result is mental illness and suicidal thoughts.

Basically, people pulling weight on strategus need to also learn to let go a bit and have fun even in defeats.

pogosan

« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2018, 03:05:39 pm »
+7

Offline oguz

• Baron
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2018, 03:33:35 pm »
We all know leading fact is hard. Still that guy make no sense. Northern alliance keep attacking hrus when they kill 1200 in battle. If you cant handle difficulties dont try to lead something and be alone in strat. (like me)

Offline the real god emperor

• King
  • Renown: 1630
  • Infamy: 348
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Et tu, Brute?
    • View Profile
    • Click for gifts
  • Faction: Rome
  • Game nicks: Captain_Sweden
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2018, 03:35:56 pm »
+5
We always had commanding issues. Nobody is blaming Rider for it. It's not his fault that we aren't oozing applicants, I had to reject people once or twice at most during this Strat. Druzhinas go to their own channel, ODSNG doesnt even appear on TS. But can Rider or me or someone change that? No. Because we got no alternatives.

But; throwing a tantrum in a siege where we do 1:1 KD as attacker is a little bit odd. The only thing that angers me is this; he complains about gears in other battles but gets utterly mad whenever someone complains about his 22 STR plates and 50 mauls in sieges. Again, no one listening to the commands may be his fault, but there is literally NO solution to that.

Hey, disbanding WC was a meme don't take it serious. We still do all our shit together.

About only English thing, yeah it's fine when you need to quickly explain something to a kinsman, but in UIF ts it usually doesn't end. It starts with jebanykurwaladder and turns into a big Polish rap battle. That's why it is annoying.

Offline Beleg

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 300
  • Infamy: 28
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kapıkulu
  • Game nicks: Beleg
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2018, 04:16:04 pm »
@ Ody, firstly, stop calling people bitches. That's not nice. Secondly, I agree that we were doing fine yesterday. It wasn't one of those sieges in which every respawn felt like a monday morning. But, basically what pogosan said; he's fed up with stuff. He disbanded his faction. I'm sure he's more bummed about the whole situation than the rest of us. But if the guy's not enjoying his time, why bother? He doesn't wanna play? He doesn't play. I don't know how masculine you guys are, but that doesn't make him a bitch in my eyes.

@kratos, Rider made mistakes, surely. I just hate when people point an individual and make him the scapegoat; just to save face.

@Tristan: It's human nature i guess. We love to point out other peoples' mistakes while ignoring ours.
Oh and its Gnjusoğlu Saracoğlu, you illiterate goat-shagging baklava-eater.

Offline fetus

• Count
  • Renown: 167
  • Infamy: 21
  • cRPG Player
  • some random turk idk
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kapikulu
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2018, 04:30:32 pm »
+2
Honestly if you take this game too serious then you are fucked. The main thing should be having fun not this stupid shit... Im not a stranger to these complains because every side have them no matter what you do people will complain even if you are doing good so my advise to you Rider tell them to fuck off if they dont like to play in your battles. (Well not exactly like this lol dont insult but more gentle  :lol:)

Offline oguz

• Baron
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2018, 04:52:41 pm »
+1
We were 7 people at teamspeak in my battle against sguards. It was great fun.
I mean https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzpndHtdl9A

note: Its the same roster at bros battle. None of bro leaders goes crazy in middle of battle.
Stop defending him let him suffer more. He shouldnt get away with that. :twisted:
« Last Edit: January 13, 2018, 05:10:04 pm by oguz »

Offline Drunken_sailor

• Duke
  • Renown: 517
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
  • schwing
    • View Profile
  • Faction: PeaceNiks
  • Game nicks: Archibot, MongolKhanTheBeerThirsty, Yerowbix
  • IRC nick: Archibot
« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2018, 10:51:15 pm »
Wtf is this feel gud rational bs Turk boy, you need some freedom in you're life, and i need my exp!  Rider can ride the highway to hell for quitting like a chicken, his reaction could have been just as effective if he left and let us play. 
Nothing worse than the kid who is losing so he takes the ball and leaves because it belongs to him, that's what spoiled shits do who need spankings.

Always do sober what you said you’d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2018, 11:08:44 pm »
shit,  polanie gone from map
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!