Author Topic: My regrets after 3 Strat seasons!  (Read 1728 times)

Offline Apocalyps

• Noble
  • Renown: 11
  • Infamy: 13
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
My regrets after 3 Strat seasons!
« on: May 08, 2014, 11:39:21 am »
+2
I decided that, I will never come back to Strat. I was playing 3 last strats, and I have to say something.
I was playing always as free trader/merchant and always I was raping by big faction without any reason. I understand if bandits attack me, ok... They're bandits, but not Kapikulu, Druzhina(bitches), HRE, Nords, Mercs etc... and many anothers.
When I buy/sell goods on your territory I'm paying fucking TAX, so you earn fucking money, ye? 2 strats ago with mates we tryed make merchants faction, we didn't join any Strat battle(we didn't want become enemy for any faction), we didn't attack, we just played like merchants. Of course we wasn't rape by bandits, but by big factions(from both side).
If You want more players in Strat, stop rape as first, let play as second. I know really many people who want play Strat, but they know big factions will rape their. If You don't want more players, have fun... Lets rape everyone/everything you want, this game will dies soon, really soon...
By the way, пошел на хуй Druzhina...
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • Renown: 515
  • Infamy: 418
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BashiBazouks
  • Game nicks: BashiBazouks_Cicero
  • IRC nick: Cicero
Re: My regrets after 3 Strat seasons!
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2014, 11:48:05 am »
+9
Bullshit ;

We are trying organize our own trades with S&D so we make caravans to travel far away to get good bonus but somehow a retard shows up sells his all goods so our organization getting fucked.

Tax money ? Oh %5 tax money for what u sell thank you dear great lord we will make 3000 equipments with that.

We are the victim ; we did not choose this system  so your facts are nonsense. Make trade deals before u rush to a fief.

Offline Apocalyps

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2014, 11:58:40 am »
Bullshit ;

We are trying organize our own trades with S&D so we make caravans to travel far away to get good bonus but somehow a retard shows up sells his all goods so our organization getting fucked.

Tax money ? Oh %5 tax money for what u sell thank you dear great lord we will make 3000 equipments with that.

We are the victim ; we did not choose this system  so your facts are nonsense. Make trade deals before u rush to a fief.

You have rights to attack me, I have right to say fuck you and stop playing this game. I agree with You, this system is suck(the best system I remember you had to make goods(1 or 2 per hour if I good remember)). You can do 20% TAX, or don't care about it and rape everyone/everything and play alone.

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2014, 12:01:13 pm »
You have rights to attack me, I have right to say fuck you and stop playing this game. I agree with You, this system is suck(the best system I remember you had to make goods(1 or 2 per hour if I good remember)). You can do 20% TAX, or don't care about it and rape everyone/everything and play alone.

Well i dont really think anyone in the community will be sad after you leave same goes for me as well or anyone.

If any system gonna have properity and S&D ,  your argument will be invalid.

Offline Apocalyps

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2014, 12:08:56 pm »
+1
Well i dont really think anyone in the community will be sad after you leave same goes for me as well or anyone.

If any system gonna have properity and S&D ,  your argument will be invalid.
I wrote what I think after 3 seasons of this game I played!
I can see battle size(roster size) in Strat battle, how many players on the map; and I see this game is almost dead.
I know no-one care about me, I don't care about no-one; but this game is good(game, not players...) I didn't see second game like Strat yet, so that's not funny for me to leave this game, and I have no time to join any faction... So I have to choose leave, becouse I waste my time in.
And I only want talk about it, becouse I think Strat developers, or community should do something with this.

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2014, 12:15:39 pm »
+1
You are just a guy and we are playing as faction ( %90 of strategus players ) and you are demanding something for that ?

Again nonsense but strategus is dead thats true point.

Its pretty clear that u wont leave the game ; u are just crying ( no offence ) about the game mechanics.

I invite you to chamber of tears.

Crpg is a different place ; devs can fix the balance when they work it in 1 seconds but instead of that they are fucking the game after they are working for it in weeks , months.

Offline Apocalyps

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2014, 12:18:47 pm »
You are just a guy and we are playing as faction ( %90 of strategus players ) and you are demanding something for that ?

Its pretty clear that u wont leave the game ; u are just crying ( no offence ) about the game mechanics.

I will. I just want talk before about this problems, maybe one day sb will fix it.

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2014, 12:27:28 pm »
I will. I just want talk before about this problems, maybe one day sb will fix it.
Good luck ; its really nice to see you are trying tell something to whole community and mostly devs.

This is %100 sure that no one will answer or take you serious from devs team which is sad.

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2014, 04:31:40 pm »
+4
I decided that, I will never come back to Strat. I was playing 3 last strats, and I have to say something.
I was playing always as free trader/merchant and always I was raping by big faction without any reason. I understand if bandits attack me, ok... They're bandits, but not Kapikulu, Druzhina(bitches), HRE, Nords, Mercs etc... and many anothers.
When I buy/sell goods on your territory I'm paying fucking TAX, so you earn fucking money, ye? 2 strats ago with mates we tryed make merchants faction, we didn't join any Strat battle(we didn't want become enemy for any faction), we didn't attack, we just played like merchants. Of course we wasn't rape by bandits, but by big factions(from both side).
If You want more players in Strat, stop rape as first, let play as second. I know really many people who want play Strat, but they know big factions will rape their. If You don't want more players, have fun... Lets rape everyone/everything you want, this game will dies soon, really soon...

I feel your feels brother...but that's not how it works.  That 5% tax you're paying is nothing compared to what they would make with the goods.  To make this easy, say you're selling the goods at 100 silver each.  That is 5 silver going to the faction.  If the faction was to use that S&D to sell the goods, they would make 100 silver per good.  You will notice that is 95% more than what they are making from you selling and using their S&D. They have a very large incentive not to let people sell or buy their goods.  You are the bandit if you have not made any deals to use their S&D.
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline UnholyRolyPoly

• Earl
  • Renown: 348
  • Infamy: 68
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2014, 12:58:10 am »
+1

I always thought they needed to create two separate stocks of S&D.  One faction only and highly valued.  The second unlimited but lowly valued.  That allows Free Traders to actually play the game without getting fucked over.  It keeps factions trading their "faction only" S&D.  Every aspect of the game would be the same.  But independents can move the cheap stuff.  It would encourage more people to play and would make it easier for defeated clans to bounce back. 
« Last Edit: May 09, 2014, 01:07:19 am by UnholyRolyPoly »

Offline FRANK_THE_TANK

• King
  • Renown: 1312
  • Infamy: 339
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • FluckCucker
    • View Profile
  • Faction: A Free and proud Peasant of Fisdnar!!!
  • Game nicks: FRANK_THE_TANK
  • IRC nick: Sippy sip
« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2014, 02:49:02 am »
Making goods was god awful and totally shat on all the small clans. This system invites more people to play not less.

The only fun thing about the fact that people had to make goods was that when you robbed them blind you knew exactly how many hours of their lives you had stolen with your effort. You could see the anguish on their faces as you made off with 10k of random bullshit. Such a joyous level of troll sploosh is hard to envisage in these days of easy money.
Fammi un pompino!

I think I have ball cancer in my right nut :(
Good news everybody! It's not nut cancer :)
Bad news everybody, I got dumped :(

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2014, 03:04:58 am »
+1
Making goods was god awful and totally shat on all the small clans. This system invites more people to play not less.

The only fun thing about the fact that people had to make goods was that when you robbed them blind you knew exactly how many hours of their lives you had stolen with your effort. You could see the anguish on their faces as you made off with 10k of random bullshit. Such a joyous level of troll sploosh is hard to envisage in these days of easy money.

you loved paying for my simple swords!
Leader of BS

Offline Yarl

• Count
  • Renown: 173
  • Infamy: 17
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Yarl
« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2014, 11:07:43 pm »