Author Topic: Brocoding, dagger duels.  (Read 3998 times)

Offline Skrubb

• Noble
  • Renown: 19
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
  • Get some
    • View Profile
Re: Brocoding, dagger duels.
« Reply #45 on: September 04, 2015, 11:01:08 am »
Again, evading the point. THE FUCKING SITTING IN THE BACK BROCODING AND NOT HELPING YOUR TEAM MATES IS WHAT THE THREAD IS ABOUT LIKE FUCKING DAMN STOP FUCKING TALKING ABOUT SOMETHING ELSE. THA FUQ YOU THINK I DON'T KNOW HOW TO TAKE ON A SKILLED PLAYER DUEL ME FT7 FOR 3 LPS.

If I am sitting back and not helping the team, then why am I at the top of the leaderboard in a majority of the pictures. I'm obviously doing something other than punching people to death. Or is that not how the points system works?

I would ft7 you but it would pretty much be theft.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2015, 11:04:13 am by Skrubb »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Schoi

• Duke
  • Renown: 578
  • Infamy: 114
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: small weiner
  • Game nicks: Skoi, Schoi, jus_the_tip_bby_feel_rlygud
« Reply #46 on: September 04, 2015, 11:03:56 am »
If I am sitting back and not helping the team, then why am I at the top of the leaderboard in a majority of the pictures. I'm obviously doing something other than punching people to death. Or is that not how the points system works?

I would ft7 you but it would be pretty much theft.

I'll be on NA3.
Best quote

Well fact is, NA players are mostly casual normies not knowing mechanics & who would have no chance against competitive EU players on the same ping.

Offline ImElias

• Baron
  • Renown: 81
  • Infamy: 13
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: ImSofaKingInKweddable
« Reply #47 on: September 04, 2015, 11:05:46 am »
Ok all those pictures you posted provide nothing for concrete punishment. All it is are pictures of me and KhyMe top fragging every map and dueling it out sometimes. I'm sorry That trying your hardest and wrecking everybody on the server every round is mandatory. If you really want to end supposed long fair fights after rounds you should get in the duel server and learn to take on highly skilled players.

Your current argument aims to punish players for doing well. If a knight wants to fight another with a dagger or fists to make it a fair fight. That is their damn decision. That's an alpha's way of ending the round.

As for the previous ban threads. I have already taken my day ban and have never laid hands on teammates after that. I honestly don't see your point. Those threads are irrelevant

It goes without saying, the team chemistry you guys possess is astounding. I was literally unable to respond in many 1v2's. However, the moment I got you guys in 1v1 I put you in the ground.  But again, this was 12am CST and you guys were the only organized team players at this time. Big whoop.

These same tactics were used several times while people were wounded, disbanded, and playing solo towards the end. Two full health players vs a wounded player? I guess Alpha's lead from the corner and are there for the bout after everything is dead. Seriously, brah. You're over compensating and it's embarrassing to read.

Offline chesterotab

• Game Admin (trial)
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 45
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 04, 2015, 11:10:14 am »
i'm commander shepard, and this is the worst fucking thread on the website.

well done schoi

▲ ▲

Offline Skrubb

• Noble
  • Renown: 19
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
  • Get some
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 04, 2015, 11:13:34 am »
It goes without saying, the team chemistry you guys possess is astounding. I was literally unable to respond in many 1v2's. However, the moment I got you guys in 1v1 I put you in the ground.  But again, this was 12am CST and you guys were the only organized team players at this time. Big whoop.

These same tactics were used several times while people were wounded, disbanded, and playing solo towards the end. Two full health players vs a wounded player? I guess Alpha's lead from the corner and are there for the bout after everything is dead. Seriously, brah. You're over compensating and it's embarrassing to read.

1v1? You and your pole arm Kutt goons came at me 1v5 like a gat outa hell every round. I was bobbin' and weavin' slicin' through you guys like a hot knife through butter. After finishing that small appetizer.,I had to get some dagger fights in with real players to fill me up. And you want to be the main meal but you're just not there yet man. I'm sorry I can't help you with that. NA 3 for maybe a couple months. Oh wait. You killed the population in that server too. Whoops  :wink:

Offline Schoi

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 04, 2015, 11:14:14 am »
i'm commander shepard, and this is the worst fucking thread on the website.

well done schoi

Best quote

Well fact is, NA players are mostly casual normies not knowing mechanics & who would have no chance against competitive EU players on the same ping.

Offline Mae.

• Duke
  • Renown: 516
  • Infamy: 61
  • cRPG Player
  • :3
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Remnant
  • Game nicks: mae
« Reply #51 on: September 04, 2015, 11:14:59 am »
this is starting to feel like the "i use to own him as cav" thread, go take a breather schoi and sofa lol

Offline Schoi

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 04, 2015, 11:16:29 am »
this is starting to feel like the "i use to own him as cav" thread, go take a breather schoi and sofa lol

I'm just waiting for another admin, like Jeade.

I'm also waiting in NA3, for free money.
Best quote

Offline Nightingale

• Balancer
  • Renown: 925
  • Infamy: 205
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Elderly Woman
  • IRC nick: Nightingale
« Reply #53 on: September 04, 2015, 11:19:31 am »
I read the first page and I'm not going to bother to read it any further; A few things I'm gonna make note of;

Khmer it doesn't help your situation to berate anyone right now; Secondly Jeade has stated that he not only warned multiple times but even kicked before resorting to banning those that were not heeding the multiple signs that were given to "hint" at this behavior being unacceptable.

Mae; A message to cmp will do absolutely nothing. He might read laugh at and probably give you a fancy title for thinking it will accomplish anything. The person to message for this type of thing would be Artyem currently as he is head admin of NA.

Skrubb;within the past 2 weeks I've warn'ed and banned you via the forums multiple times.

Jeade; fair to note that it is impossible to be unbiased, everyone is.

I'm going to lock this thread as everything we need to see has already been said and anything more will probably result in forum warnings/mutes and or other things from the forum moderators.

Just for clarification this is what I would have done if present in the server at the time this was taking place: You can use this as justification of the ban if you would like.

I would have warned maybe once if not started out with kicks; Especially with Nae_ involved which has been warned multiple times by me recently. I wouldn't have warned for using daggers or avoiding combat but the end of the round crap has to stop right now. No one wants to watch you and your friends lollygagging around I would have let this happen till someone complained about it as IK fun is fun until fun is ruined for someone else.

After ignoring my first warnings/kicks I would have promptly banned those not cooperating for at least 7 days (with the option of unban early if I felt you deserved it.) and I wouldn't care if another admin looked over my work or how many developers you messaged. You behave like a child you will be treated like one.

Sorry if this offends anyone but The ban is justified and I see absolutely nothing wrong with it, if anything it is a little bit lenient.

I'm leaving Jeade to decide What is to be done warning/ban wise on Schoi's thread.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2015, 11:35:39 am by Nightingale »

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
« Reply #54 on: September 05, 2015, 06:41:06 pm »
It doesn't matter if you have the top score and you are helping your team during the round; delaying is delaying. If you are doing it over and over you will be asked to stop. If you don't, you get banned.

We aren't vile powerhungry grudgelords. You broke the rules. The end.

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline Jeade

• Duke
  • Renown: 569
  • Infamy: 38
  • cRPG Player
  • Well Caleb's a liar.
    • View Profile
    • Soundcloud
  • Game nicks: MAGA_Jeade, Gregory_McFin, Frat_Lion
  • IRC nick: Jeade
« Reply #55 on: September 06, 2015, 04:21:00 am »
Alright, so it's back to me.

There were a few things covered in the original ban request that I responded to in game that night and here on the forums.
Being a bad player, I'd die relatively quickly and spectate the people Schoi listed in this thread.
That night, I never noticed anyone hanging back and waiting for their team to die so they could dagger fight on the flag.
What I did see was people playing defensively and as a team. I can't knock them for that.

I went over and talked with Sauce and Mae in TS right after this thread was posted the other night and was able to hear a bit of their perspective.
Mae explained what I already knew: they were playing as a team, and people who play as a team are much more likely to do more damage and survive longer.
So, that's fine.

What I did find unacceptable were the dagger fights which unnecessarily delayed rounds.
Now, yes, they were fighting and using weapons, but that's not the point I'm concerned about.
Say you're in a game with a horse archer carrying three quivers of +3 Arrows or whatever, and he's always going to be out of your reach.
You're the last alive in full plate, and the horse archer will come nowhere near you.
Instead, the horse archer the spends a minute or two plinking at you with his 5PD, doing effectively nothing.
Yes, he is fighting, but he's also holding up 20 other people unnecessarily. That's my point here.
If it happened once, twice, or maybe three times, whatever, but when it's every round for multiple maps, it gets out of hand and people get annoyed.
Frankly, I don't think it's really my place to step in and demand that the dagger fighting stops.
What I do think--and what I was hoping for that night--is that a warning and a couple kicks would have been enough to get people to hurry it along.
Instead of banning people for dagger fighting in plate, I'd much rather just ask that you be conscientious of the others in server.
It's not worth banning players for something so minuscule, and that's why I didn't ban anyone that night.
So, instead, please be considerate of the other people you're playing with.
Granted, if this sort of thing continues, expect warnings, kicks, or worse.
A random few dagger fights are fun and not a problem, but if they continue for round after round after round, it becomes grievous.

Whiskey and KhyMe were banned, but this was unrelated to this thread.
Those bans should have expired this morning at midnight PST.