Author Topic: Brocoding, dagger duels.  (Read 3998 times)

Offline ImElias

• Baron
  • Renown: 81
  • Infamy: 13
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: ImSofaKingInKweddable
Re: Brocoding, dagger duels.
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2015, 09:05:53 am »
Jeade I already sent cmp a msg with screen shots and information on your extreme bias attitude towards myself and my clan, you saw none of that, no one ever held back, if I want to hunt archers I'm allowed to. I'm gonna go ahead and add this to what I sent him, hopefully the server logs can help show some truth instead of you desperately trying to back your own actions up tonight.

Well don't get excited, your clique is about to take a tremendous blow. Allow me to finish editing, organizing, and posting 7 instances.

Also a few unrelated instances proving the unsportmanlike conduct you pitiful players commit.

Jeade is in the right, you players are in the wrong. It's your clique defense mentality that lets you players hang tight and get away with this nonsense for so damn long now.

I use to be in Remnant, and I was banned for TK'ing mae, smithy, and khyme, several times for delaying.

Now, I don't know if I can convince a friend you have "up above" but this BS is here and now. Whether you "win" or not, your antics are for the public to observe.

Offline Voso

• Earl
  • Renown: 330
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The So-so.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Huey's Cavalieres
« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2015, 09:06:31 am »
Mae, I'll send you a message, but first, let me make something clear to you.

This is a video game.
This video game has no consequence on my life.
It's fun and I like to help people if I can.

I don't give a flying fuck about drama.
I don't give a flying fuck about Strat or Strat alliances.
I don't give a flying fuck about which cRPG clan said what about another cRPG clan.
This is a video game.

I'm an admin because I am unbiased.
I'm happy to acknowledge and consider both sides.
I pride myself on that.
However, if a bunch of people are complaining about something, I'm obligated to respond to that.
You can say it's not delaying, they can say it is delaying.
It's literally my place to make that decision, so, naturally, some people are going to be unhappy, and others, happy.
You just have a very difficult time accepting the fact that my Internet authority is not yours.

For Christ's sake, it's a video game.

You seem pretty biased. I'd tone that pride down a few notches.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

There are old sellswords and bold sellswords, but there are no old, bold sellswords.

Offline xxkaliboyx

• Earl
  • Renown: 318
  • Infamy: 104
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Deserter_Merrrrrica
« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2015, 09:07:53 am »
I approve this ban. Don't let delayers get away with this.
Deserter_Merrrrrica

Offline Mae.

• Duke
  • Renown: 516
  • Infamy: 61
  • cRPG Player
  • :3
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Remnant
  • Game nicks: mae
« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2015, 09:08:14 am »
I'm so confused, why would this game have a consequence on your life? You're bias because I mention some kid being a brown noser to you forever ago, you muted me and we all laughed at how butt hurt you were about it, you've always had issues with me and Remnerds, keep acting so affected, its really not helping your case.

Offline Pooper

• Knight
  • Renown: 33
  • Infamy: 7
  • cRPG Player
  • Fight for reason
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mates
  • Game nicks: Khmer
« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2015, 09:08:41 am »
Well don't get excited, your clique is about to take a tremendous blow. Allow me to finish editing, organizing, and posting 7 instances.

Also a few unrelated instances proving the unsportmanlike conduct you pitiful players commit.

Jeade is in the right, you players are in the wrong. It's your clique defense mentality that lets you players hang tight and get away with this nonsense for so damn long now.

I use to be in Remnant, and I was banned for TK'ing you, smithy, and khyme, several times for delaying.

Now, I don't know if I can convince a friend you have "up above" but this BS is here and now. Whether you "win" or not, your antics are for the public to observe.
Sofa I have nothing to do with this shit. but you were removed from Remnants because you kept TKing Smithy. Which ended up making him very very angry at you. now I know were butt hurt about it. and went on a anger spree to all of us and as in anger spree, I mean you kept trying to TK all of Remnant... but there is no need to trying to make up stories.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2015, 09:12:00 am by Pooper »
I just want to clap my thighs, alright...

Offline ImElias

• Baron
  • Renown: 81
  • Infamy: 13
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: ImSofaKingInKweddable
« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2015, 09:10:37 am »
Sofa I have nothing to do with this shit. but you were removed from Remnants because you kept TKing Smithy. now I know were butt hurt about it. and went on a anger spree to all of us but there is no need to trying to make up stories.

No, I never had a problem with Smithy and me and him we're cool. In game atleast, TS or anything else I do not know. I was banned specifically for TK'ing Mae and calling her out on her bullshit one day while she was playing an Archer on that Snow Map with the bridge. (You and Smithy were just additionals)

Offline Pooper

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
  • Fight for reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2015, 09:13:25 am »
No, I never had a problem with Smithy and me and him we're cool. In game atleast, TS or anything else I do not know. I was banned specifically for TK'ing Mae and calling her out on her bullshit one day while she was playing an Archer on that Snow Map with the bridge. (You and Smithy were just additionals)

Like I said.. Anger spree and making up stories

Offline Mae.

• Duke
  • Renown: 516
  • Infamy: 61
  • cRPG Player
  • :3
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Remnant
  • Game nicks: mae
« Reply #22 on: September 04, 2015, 09:15:52 am »
hahaha wait what was my bullshit?? this is great! Oh and I remember Smithy kicked him and bicep out, bicep then proceeded to make the Remnant Hunters clan, I mean that was like a cutesy thing he did in response to it, I'm sorry you didnt take it as well.

Offline Schoi

• Duke
  • Renown: 578
  • Infamy: 114
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: small weiner
  • Game nicks: Skoi, Schoi, jus_the_tip_bby_feel_rlygud
« Reply #23 on: September 04, 2015, 09:17:03 am »
hahaha wait what was my bullshit?? this is great! Oh and I remember Smithy kicked him and bicep out, bicep then proceeded to make the Remnant Hunters clan, I mean that was like a cutesy thing he did in response to it, I'm sorry you didnt take it as well.
Like I said.. Anger spree and making up stories

That is irrelevant, "No drawing/delaying the round on purpose (i.e. running away or camping unreachable places when you're one of the last people alive)" - CMP.

In my opinion the dagger dueling and brocoding shouldn't have been allowed because of this rule, I don't mind a few rounds like this but 3 maps in a row is annoying so I made a thread.
Best quote

Well fact is, NA players are mostly casual normies not knowing mechanics & who would have no chance against competitive EU players on the same ping.

Offline Voso

• Earl
  • The So-so.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 04, 2015, 09:18:17 am »
In my opinion the dagger dueling and brocoding shouldn't have been allowed because of this rule, I don't mind a few rounds like this but 3 maps in a row is annoying so I made a thread.

No one cares about your angry, biased opinion.

There are old sellswords and bold sellswords, but there are no old, bold sellswords.

Offline Pooper

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
  • Fight for reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 04, 2015, 09:19:24 am »
That is irrelevant, "No drawing/delaying the round on purpose (i.e. running away or camping unreachable places when you're one of the last people alive)" - CMP.

So no rule is being broken. You made this thread because you were MAD. That ends this thread. Lock it and mute Schoi. This community doesn't need these childish people to cause commotions.

Offline Schoi

• Duke
  • Renown: 578
  • Infamy: 114
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: small weiner
  • Game nicks: Skoi, Schoi, jus_the_tip_bby_feel_rlygud
« Reply #26 on: September 04, 2015, 09:20:59 am »
So no rule is being broken. You made this thread because you were MAD. That ends this thread. Lock it and mute Schoi. This community doesn't need these childish people to cause commotions.

If you know how to read you can see the connection between the written rule and how it applies to the situation.
Best quote

Well fact is, NA players are mostly casual normies not knowing mechanics & who would have no chance against competitive EU players on the same ping.

Offline Pooper

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
  • Fight for reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 04, 2015, 09:22:50 am »
If you know how to read you can see the connection between the written rule and how it applies to the situation.

Please enlighten me on how the written rule and situation applies together. ENLIGHTEN ME.

Offline Tristan_of_Erzoth

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 1000
  • Infamy: 217
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Tristan_of_Erzoth, Sorcerer_Tholamin, Big_Dick_McCallister
  • IRC nick: wtf is an IRC
« Reply #28 on: September 04, 2015, 09:24:26 am »
Here's the best way to settle it imo. Schoi vs the best Remnerd ft7 NA1 tomorrow at 7:30pm PST. Schoi wins you guys get banned and ripperoni'd in cheese if you win Schoi cries and no ban.

(click to show/hide)

http://steamcommunity.com/id/evilmagic/

Offline Voso

• Earl
  • The So-so.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 04, 2015, 09:25:57 am »
Here's the best way to settle it imo. Schoi vs the best Remnerd ft7 NA1 tomorrow at 7:30pm PST. Schoi wins you guys get banned and ripperoni'd in cheese if you win Schoi cries and no ban.

And it needs to be a dagger duel.