Author Topic: Brocoding, dagger duels.  (Read 4001 times)

Offline Schoi

• Duke
  • Renown: 578
  • Infamy: 114
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: small weiner
  • Game nicks: Skoi, Schoi, jus_the_tip_bby_feel_rlygud
Brocoding, dagger duels.
« on: September 04, 2015, 07:36:00 am »
1. Name of your character involved: AMERICUNT
2. Name of offending character(s): Nae_, Tiny_Glancer, KhyMe, Mae_, Perdition
3. Time and server, as accurately as possible: Friday, September 4th, 2015 12-12:45 AM Central
4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after: They just keep being dagger duelists / punching duelists at the end of each round with brocoding and shit. Then they just keep brocoding and shit and brocoding and brocoding and delaying etc etc.
5. Why you think the offender did what he did: Trolling
6. Multiple Screenshots: http://i.imgur.com/W52zmtU.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/NsV6rPS.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/ut9NfDb.jpg
7. Names of players that can witness what happened: ImSofaKingLovable, BossGang, YoungBinLaden
« Last Edit: September 04, 2015, 08:46:30 am by Schoi »
Best quote
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Well fact is, NA players are mostly casual normies not knowing mechanics & who would have no chance against competitive EU players on the same ping.

Offline Pooper

• Knight
  • Renown: 33
  • Infamy: 7
  • cRPG Player
  • Fight for reason
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mates
  • Game nicks: Khmer
First of all... WTF kind of header is that to this ban thread?. Second... We werent bro coding nor delaying. We were doing the best on both sides of the teams and we happened to be last in those occasions. Because of that we decided to fight it out with daggers. So what? There isnt a rule saying we have to fight with weapons that block. Only to have a weapon in hand and actually fight with the team which we were all doing. The shitty admin Jeade has no place in the administrative team. He should be removed. PERIOD. If any of you other admins would happily like to take care of this stupid "issue" I would gladly respond to them and show proof of what was really happening. Not some player who gets butt hurt for dying to specific people in crpg.
I just want to clap my thighs, alright...

Offline Schoi

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
First of all... WTF kind of header is that to this ban thread?. Second... We werent bro coding nor delaying. We were doing the best on both sides of the teams and we happened to be last in those occasions. Because of that we decided to fight it out with daggers. So what? There isnt a rule saying we have to fight with weapons that block. Only to have a weapon in hand and actually fight with the team which we were all doing. The shitty admin Jeade has no place in the administrative team. He should be removed. PERIOD. If any of you other admins would happily like to take care of this stupid "issue" I would gladly respond to them and show proof of what was really happening. Not some player who gets butt hurt for dying to specific people in crpg.

I guess waiting for your team mates that aren't part of the brocoding to die while you wait on the sides to observe the enemy players that are in your brocoding group kill them so you can have punching and dagger duels near the flags, isn't bro coding or delaying. Then your counter argument is good, however I wouldn't make the thread if you were helping your team mates consistently and not delaying or brocoding with those individuals.
Best quote

Well fact is, NA players are mostly casual normies not knowing mechanics & who would have no chance against competitive EU players on the same ping.

Offline Pooper

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
  • Fight for reason
    • View Profile
How in the fuck would I would be "waiting" on the sidelines for "bro code" when im on top of the fucking score board? You really are ignorant. Do you not see my score K/D in those screen shots?

Offline Voso

• Earl
  • Renown: 330
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The So-so.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Huey's Cavalieres
I'm not sure but it seems like this Schoi guy might have some anger issues.

What happened to having fun in this game? Fucking around and fighting enemy players with daggers shouldn't be bannable.

There are old sellswords and bold sellswords, but there are no old, bold sellswords.

Offline Schoi

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
I'm not sure but it seems like this Schoi guy might have some anger issues.

What happened to having fun in this game? Fucking around and fighting enemy players with daggers shouldn't be bannable.

You're right, it shouldn't be bannable. But that combined with delaying and brocoding should be.

How in the fuck would I would be "waiting" on the sidelines for "bro code" when im on top of the fucking score board? You really are ignorant. Do you not see my score K/D in those screen shots?

I mean if you look at the scene behind each scoreboard in the photos you can see several players knife fighting while they watch each other on the sides.
Best quote

Offline ImElias

• Baron
  • Renown: 81
  • Infamy: 13
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: ImSofaKingInKweddable
Change the title Skoi be decent about this, currently working on several screenshots I've collected.

Offline Mae.

• Duke
  • Renown: 516
  • Infamy: 61
  • cRPG Player
  • :3
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Remnant
  • Game nicks: mae
Just get rid of daggers already

Offline Jeade

• Duke
  • Renown: 569
  • Infamy: 38
  • cRPG Player
  • Well Caleb's a liar.
    • View Profile
    • Soundcloud
  • Game nicks: MAGA_Jeade, Gregory_McFin, Frat_Lion
  • IRC nick: Jeade
I was there for it. There were a few things to take into consideration on both accounts.

There were more than a few people complaining saying that those listed by Schoi had been doing this every round.
Basically, they'd hang back and wait until everyone was dead to run out at each other with knives or gloves and beat/stab each other to death.
This would drag on rounds for minutes.

They weren't always holding back, though.
There were times I saw them defending a position, and that's all fair and good if they want to do that.
There were also times where it'd be a 3v1 and two would stand on flag while the other goes to fend off the last guy.
In that case, it's passable. Knowing the immediate history, I'd be suspect, but I can't know for sure.
Technically, however, they're fine to do that.

It's the dagger fights at the end of the round that's the kicker.
Daggers are fine. Fun is in fact allowed, however much it's joked that it isn't.
Holding up 15 other people because you'd rather punch your plate wearing friends for two minutes is not OK.
It's delaying. You don't have the right to waste everyone else's time.

There was an annoying amount of brocoding to the point that I'd be banning half the server if I were being fair.
Banning a bunch of people isn't ideal on a low pop server, and I was hoping they'd straighten out given a little time.
I gave out warnings and a kick or two. Most of it stopped.
The only two that continued on were Whiskey and KhyMe.
I gave it a few rounds to see if they'd get it out of their system, and they didn't, so 24 hour bans were placed on them.

Since I've already made a call, I'll step back and let someone else take a look at it, unless whichever admin wants my opinion on what ought to be done.
Everything I've typed up there ought to be enough background to figure it out.

Offline Voso

• Earl
  • Renown: 330
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The So-so.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Huey's Cavalieres
Re: Brocoding, dagger duels.
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2015, 08:50:29 am »
Punching is one thing, daggers are different.

Daggers at the end of the round are still just as legal and not delaying.

There are old sellswords and bold sellswords, but there are no old, bold sellswords.

Offline Mae.

• Duke
  • Renown: 516
  • Infamy: 61
  • cRPG Player
  • :3
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Remnant
  • Game nicks: mae
« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2015, 08:51:31 am »
Jeade I already sent cmp a msg with screen shots and information on your extreme bias attitude towards myself and my clan, you saw none of that, no one ever held back, if I want to hunt archers I'm allowed to. I'm gonna go ahead and add this to what I sent him, hopefully the server logs can help show some truth instead of you desperately trying to back your own actions up tonight.

Offline Pooper

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
  • Fight for reason
    • View Profile
I was there for it. There were a few things to take into consideration on both accounts.

There were more than a few people complaining saying that those listed by Schoi had been doing this every round.
Basically, they'd hang back and wait until everyone was dead to run out at each other with knives or gloves and beat/stab each other to death.
This would drag on rounds for minutes.

They weren't always holding back, though.
There were times I saw them defending a position, and that's all fair and good if they want to do that.
There were also times where it'd be a 3v1 and two would stand on flag while the other goes to fend off the last guy.
In that case, it's passable. Knowing the immediate history, I'd be suspect, but I can't know for sure.
Technically, however, they're fine to do that.

It's the dagger fights at the end of the round that's the kicker.
Daggers are fine. Fun is in fact allowed, however much it's joked that it isn't.
Holding up 15 other people because you'd rather punch your plate wearing friends for two minutes is not OK.
It's delaying. You don't have the right to waste everyone else's time.

There was an annoying amount of brocoding to the point that I'd be banning half the server if I were being fair.
Banning a bunch of people isn't ideal on a low pop server, and I was hoping they'd straighten out given a little time.
I gave out warnings and a kick or two. Most of it stopped.
The only two that continued on were Whiskey and KhyMe.
I gave it a few rounds to see if they'd get it out of their system, and they didn't, so 24 hour bans were placed on them.

Since I've already made a call, I'll step back and let someone else take a look at it, unless whichever admin wants my opinion on what ought to be done.
Everything I've typed up there ought to be enough background to figure it out.

Yes I understand what you are trying to say Jeade... BUT.... It's not mine nor anyone elses; not even your fault that everyone else died to quickly. Every round Myself and other players were top of score board which means "CARRYING" We were all carrying the damn team for each side. Also the dagger "issue" Where in the rules say we HAVE to fight with "regular" weapons or however you want to call them at the end. You don't have the right to just ban or kick us when we are playing the game. Oh and GAME. A game is where we people/ players come or go to have fun. The 24 hour ban on Whiskey was way out of proportion. I know you are ban hammer hungry but seriously. If I were a higher admin than you. I would of banned you after reading/ seeing all of this. You don't have the right to do any of this either and call out saying "I don't have the right to waste other peoples time" What in gods mind thinks you have the idea of saying that? Seriously. We were all playing the damn game and having fun. Those who died and complained were the ones who made the mistake and didn't team fight to survive. they died first or early because of being thirsty. That being said, I still believe you do not deserve the right as an admin this this mod. I hope the head admintot devs look into this and discuss everything.

Offline Tristan_of_Erzoth

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 1000
  • Infamy: 217
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Tristan_of_Erzoth, Sorcerer_Tholamin, Big_Dick_McCallister
  • IRC nick: wtf is an IRC
« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2015, 09:02:31 am »
Silly Jeade, dont you know that the Remnant players are all part of the elite meme force of cutesy players that can break minor rules at will and not get in trouble? Other notable members would be Bicep, Tornkik, and Not_So_Innocent_Virgin.

(click to show/hide)

http://steamcommunity.com/id/evilmagic/

Offline Jeade

• Duke
  • Renown: 569
  • Infamy: 38
  • cRPG Player
  • Well Caleb's a liar.
    • View Profile
    • Soundcloud
  • Game nicks: MAGA_Jeade, Gregory_McFin, Frat_Lion
  • IRC nick: Jeade
« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2015, 09:03:19 am »
Mae, I'll send you a message, but first, let me make something clear to you.

This is a video game.
This video game has no consequence on my life.
It's fun and I like to help people if I can.

I don't give a flying fuck about drama.
I don't give a flying fuck about Strat or Strat alliances.
I don't give a flying fuck about which cRPG clan said what about another cRPG clan.
This is a video game.

I'm an admin because I am unbiased.
I'm happy to acknowledge and consider both sides.
I pride myself on that.
However, if a bunch of people are complaining about something, I'm obligated to respond to that.
You can say it's not delaying, they can say it is delaying.
It's literally my place to make that decision, so, naturally, some people are going to be unhappy, and others, happy.
You just have a very difficult time accepting the fact that my Internet authority is not yours.

For Christ's sake, it's a video game.

Offline Pooper

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
  • Fight for reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2015, 09:05:19 am »
Mae, I'll send you a message, but first, let me make something clear to you.

This is a video game.
This video game has no consequence on my life.
It's fun and I like to help people if I can.

I don't give a flying fuck about drama.
I don't give a flying fuck about Strat or Strat alliances.
I don't give a flying fuck about which cRPG clan said what about another cRPG clan.
This is a video game.

I'm an admin because I am unbiased.
I'm happy to acknowledge and consider both sides.
I pride myself on that.
However, if a bunch of people are complaining about something, I'm obligated to respond to that.
You can say it's not delaying, they can say it is delaying.
It's literally my place to make that decision, so, naturally, some people are going to be unhappy, and others, happy.
You just have a very difficult time accepting the fact that my Internet authority is not yours.

For Christ's sake, it's a video game.

If this is a so called video game.. then why the fuck was whiskey and I banned for playing the FUCKING VIDEO GAME?
I swear to crpg god chadz. If you arent removed from admin, I've lost all hope.