Author Topic: leadership claim bug  (Read 404 times)

Offline polkafranzi

• Marshall
  • Renown: 814
  • Infamy: 276
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
  • pronouns: Nick/her
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fun clan - Burg Krems, join with main or alt!
  • Game nicks: Adelheid, Wulfing, Hildebrand, Vulferam, Sepp, Pippa (r.i.p), Minjy
leadership claim bug
« on: June 02, 2024, 08:31:34 pm »
+1
Claim leadership
The claim of Wulfing_von_Krems was successful and is currently processed.

I've been waiting for this to be processed for around 4 months now. Pls help, thanks.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

2024: selling my thirty odd +3 items for rl money, don't think i need them anymore tbh. pm me

Offline zottlmarsch

• King
  • Renown: 1114
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems (Founder)
  • Game nicks: Eberhart & Juta von Krems
  • IRC nick: Dan
Re: leadership claim bug
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2024, 06:15:02 pm »
+1
Claim leadership
The claim of Wulfing_von_Krems was successful and is currently processed.

I've been waiting for this to be processed for around 4 months now. Pls help, thanks.

So you guys probably heard the rumours that we were in china for a year. It was an amazing and interesting experience.

However, it was a bit difficult to find enough and the right people for our crew there, so we decided to come back to europe to expand the team and finish here what we started.

We are now back in Europe, Poland to be specific. There's some donkeys who are no longer on board, and many new donkeys to meet and troll. You'll get to know them eventually.
We got a sweet office in Wroclaw, which is, btw, a beautiful and awesome city.

So obviously we've been working on a new project. It's very different from what we did before, thematically. It shares some... "game design ideologies", but it's really really different. In short, we were given freedom to work on what we want, and we did. We'll release more info about what that is at some point in the future.

The plan is to have a playable version in some months, and we'd like to give you guys the chance to participate in early tests, if you want.

Also, we're hiring: If you have any skills that you think might be relevant to us (or check https://www.donkey.team/ ), and are willing to relocate, get in touch!

Offline polkafranzi

• Marshall
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Adelheid, Wulfing, Hildebrand, Vulferam, Sepp, Pippa (r.i.p), Minjy
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2024, 10:06:18 am »
bump

2024: selling my thirty odd +3 items for rl money, don't think i need them anymore tbh. pm me

Offline polkafranzi

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2024, 10:11:59 am »
So you guys probably heard the rumours that we were in china for a year. It was an amazing and interesting experience.

However, it was a bit difficult to find enough and the right people for our crew there, so we decided to come back to europe to expand the team and finish here what we started.

We are now back in Europe, Poland to be specific. There's some donkeys who are no longer on board, and many new donkeys to meet and troll. You'll get to know them eventually.
We got a sweet office in Wroclaw, which is, btw, a beautiful and awesome city.

So obviously we've been working on a new project. It's very different from what we did before, thematically. It shares some... "game design ideologies", but it's really really different. In short, we were given freedom to work on what we want, and we did. We'll release more info about what that is at some point in the future.

The plan is to have a playable version in some months, and we'd like to give you guys the chance to participate in early tests, if you want.

Also, we're hiring: If you have any skills that you think might be relevant to us (or check https://www.donkey.team/ ), and are willing to relocate, get in touch!

52 hours in an I must say this game is total crap. graphics wise its really pretty. Gameplay wise it totally sucks, combat is awful. A.I. of your brain dead stupid companions is horrible, they don't make very good meat shields.
If you enjoy mind numbing grinding then good for it. Wait for a sale, if you can get for less than $10 get it, I know I wish I did.

Offline polkafranzi

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2024, 11:52:36 am »
Hi,

It's signed!

I can only approved,

Phil