Author Topic: D'Oh !  (Read 475 times)

Offline Bodhiman

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Gvydion_Friendship_isMagic / Hodor_the_Cylon / Sleggh /Septon_John_Cavil/Battlestar_Septon_Find_Me
D'Oh !
« on: December 26, 2012, 03:12:26 pm »
Hello

( I vere playing yesterday  my alt  / Battlestar_Septon_Find_me  / ) and  that whats happen  :

(thats not very fair  ( from my perspective )

You   banned me for alt - tabing to close some aplication / game on Facebook , seriously  admin the round u banned me was -   I alt tabed for something like 5 - 10  seconds  , not longer ,  < u probably can check how long that was  by some admin tools > ...   

( just left my character  far from enemy , at beggining of  round  so they even couldnt  be near  ,  in armor and on plated charger    , and was AWAY for  10 seconds max  )   

in my opinion thats some kind of huge cosmic misunderstunding und  mistake   ...  u cannot  name   something less than   * ten / 10 seconds  ** leeching ,  but u are admin so U may  call it as u want

I know i got some long and poorly looking  ban history ,  :( :cry: :( 

also
 im not   refering to  rounds befor that  when , which i'm ashamed , I were  not active  little bit longer , and u (GrannPappy)   give me  fair warning (even kick ) ,  but i just not see fair   Banning  me out   the moment im activly playing and   going to attack  enemy ,  want to clear my name  and reputation ,  wchich moment , I speak frankly , and true ,  you  sadly  choose ;
  but u banned me  in round  I vere fully awake and going to  charge enemies .

Also  , could I know    when  BAN ends ?   

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kP-phpTMht0
« Last Edit: December 26, 2012, 04:30:09 pm by Bodhiman »
there is no spoon

Offline Lorden

• Noble
  • Renown: 18
  • Infamy: 34
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: D'Oh !
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2012, 07:19:14 pm »
Guess what, you've got the worst possible reputation as a delayer/leecher. You're even proud of said reputation. I say you got your just desserts, and got off lucky considering you should be permbanned from NA1 just like you're banned from EU.

Happy Holidays!

Offline Jeade

• Duke
  • Renown: 569
  • Infamy: 38
  • cRPG Player
  • Well Caleb's a liar.
    • View Profile
    • Soundcloud
  • Game nicks: MAGA_Jeade, Gregory_McFin, Frat_Lion
  • IRC nick: Jeade
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2012, 08:50:36 pm »
I can't speak for Pappy on your complaint but I can tell you your un-ban date is currently set to January 1, 2013.
I'm not certain of the circumstances or the action he may take, but this should be a warning to you, especially someone with a ban history, to play it on the safe side.
If you just have to stop a second to alt-tab, that's fine. If you're getting up to bake a cake, please, switch to spectator.
You have a history of baking cakes, and are on a very thin sheet of ice. 
(click to show/hide)

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Havoco

• Duke
  • Renown: 538
  • Infamy: 102
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Hospookfans
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Havoc
  • IRC nick: Havoco
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2012, 09:29:51 am »
His kitchen must be full of cakes then.
Pock gobblers

Offline Rumblood

• King
  • Renown: 1199
  • Infamy: 420
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GrannPappy
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2012, 02:06:36 pm »
This is your 6th ban in 3 months, 3rd ban this month alone for leeching. I gave you plenty of opportunity, warnings, a kick and a warning after the kick and still you didn't care enough to stop going afk while spawned into game. Your response? "Define leeching." Spend this time learning what it means.
"I don't think much of a man who is not wiser today than he was yesterday" – Abraham Lincoln

visitors can't see pics , please register or login