Author Topic: Auto Block Hack At Work?  (Read 26651 times)

Offline MomciloSRB.

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Auto Block Hack At Work?
« Reply #120 on: May 07, 2011, 10:35:23 pm »
Ah youthful naivety.

Well so far I didn't encounter anyone who could block all my attacks.

Offline Gorath

• Count
  • Renown: 226
  • Infamy: 168
  • cRPG Player
  • Why the hell did I do anything other than ranged?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: The threat of physical violence should be present in all things
  • IRC nick: Otherwise we get a swarm of faggot children like the majority of the cRPG/Internet population
« Reply #121 on: May 07, 2011, 10:58:12 pm »
Well so far I didn't encounter anyone who could block all my attacks.
I was directly quoting where you said you didn't believe one existed.  Not that you haven't run into one or anything.
And I should be nice or polite to anyone.... why exactly?

Offline No_Sir

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: May 07, 2011, 11:50:11 pm »
I was skeptical about this as well... except Gash&Devilize banned me for apparently using this hack after I beat one of them in a an NA duel server.

so it MUST exist....

Also... Fuck you bum admins.  Ban ppl w.o any warning for beating you in a duel, then saying it was because I cheated.  You are scrubs.

Someone send me this apparent hack so I can actually use it now.  Cause why not.

Offline Patricia

• Baron
  • Renown: 108
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: May 08, 2011, 12:11:16 am »
The auto block hack is but only another way of inflating my ego.

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: May 08, 2011, 12:17:18 am »
+1
I'm not sure about auto-block, though it seems many, many, MANY (and I mean it) people learned to block like pros in two weeks, starting with a normal noob level and suddenly becoming nearly godlike.

On the topic of cheating, there's a big and recent clan (I won't quote anything) which I suspect of doing organised speedhacking/autoblock. All the builds are nearly the same and many no-name guys come from nowhere, join this clan and suddenly become gods at footwork, blocking and spamming, but can't even do holded attacks, pull out a chamberblock or do some non-basic feinting. Please, no drama here, I'm not sure of what I say at all and I don't want to hurt anyone. If you have an idea of what clan I'm talking about, keep it for yourself or report to (trustworthy) admins. I think the admins and devs can find out if people are cheating if they want it.

Offline Sergee

• Baron
  • Renown: 127
  • Infamy: 32
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: PRO_TheSerge
« Reply #125 on: May 08, 2011, 01:22:10 am »
Yeah it's on but you can't use it, it's only for singleplayer.

Anyways, I don't believe there is an autoblock hack and even if there is not many people use it. But don't accuse everyone for that hack just because they block good, I've been accused on a duel server and it's annoying.

There is...... and its easy to find on the net. I'm sure bunch of ppl are toggling it on and off.
PROUD MEMBER OF THE 1%

THE 99% WILL LOOK UP AND SAY "FEED ME"
AND I WILL SHIT DOWN THEIR THROATS.

Offline Radix

• Peasant
  • Renown: 5
  • Infamy: 4
  • cRPG Player
  • I blind my enemies with pure awesomenes
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Radox_II
« Reply #126 on: May 08, 2011, 01:29:13 am »
Well I did  post about chacking when cRPG was very young. I think it was expected sooner or later that chacks will emerge..... in the end it is a competition game and some ppl have very huge ego that needs to be feeded.

It will go the same way as most of this kind of game like CS, simply there will be a program kicking anyone that have any chacks on.

Offline Vicious666

• Baron
  • Renown: 88
  • Infamy: 61
  • cRPG Player
  • becouse an image is worth a thousand words
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Vicious666_xXx
  • IRC nick: Vicious666
« Reply #127 on: May 08, 2011, 01:29:23 am »
i just cought one yesterday using it on duel server

he was like 40-0

after i blamed him and called a gm to watch

he was 3-9 (than he quitted)

so ppl is very stupid while using it and even more obvious when they turn it off

Offline H4rdn3ssKill3r

• Baron
  • Renown: 107
  • Infamy: 46
  • cRPG Player
  • Crummy Wizard
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: naaaaaaaaaah
« Reply #128 on: May 08, 2011, 01:30:35 am »
Vicious WAY too many variables...

just too many to say he really is a cheater!
f8uasdlöadk blablablababa lbalba
^ Analogy of discussions on forums.

Offline Tzar

• Marshall
  • Renown: 996
  • Infamy: 564
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Byzantium
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_TzarOfRushYa
  • IRC nick: TZAR
« Reply #129 on: May 08, 2011, 01:55:16 am »
Thank god all my attacks are unblockable  :lol:

Anyways i geuss it was bound to happen sooner or later with more players ect ect....

Happy witch hunting  :?
« Last Edit: May 08, 2011, 01:56:45 am by Tzar »
I've never played a server where people split up as much or as often as on EU1.  No wonder range is having a field day.

Offline Radix

• Peasant
  • Renown: 5
  • Infamy: 4
  • cRPG Player
  • I blind my enemies with pure awesomenes
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Radox_II
« Reply #130 on: May 08, 2011, 01:58:40 am »
actualy now as I play I noticed this new clan and those new ppl with very high blocking skills hmmmmmm

Guy blocked 2 of us for 2 minutes and it was interesting that  my wep once didnt reach him, was like 2 points to short but he didnt try to block this one, obvsl I assume that such good blocker should try to block it.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2011, 02:36:47 am by Radix »

Offline Elmetiacos

• Count
  • Renown: 175
  • Infamy: 45
  • cRPG Player
  • You've probably teamkilled me
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Hot_Chick_with_a_Sword, Dark_Rose_Knight
« Reply #131 on: May 08, 2011, 02:28:57 am »
i just cought one yesterday using it on duel server

he was like 40-0

after i blamed him and called a gm to watch

he was 3-9 (than he quitted)
It doesn't surprise me that it's being used on the duel server - I was fighting someone recently who blocked my attack even though he couldn't see me...
The word is "anyway" not "anyways". You are not Gabby Hayes.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Vicious666

• Baron
  • Renown: 88
  • Infamy: 61
  • cRPG Player
  • becouse an image is worth a thousand words
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Vicious666_xXx
  • IRC nick: Vicious666
« Reply #132 on: May 08, 2011, 02:42:59 am »
Vicious WAY too many variables...

just too many to say he really is a cheater!

i duelled 4h day  for last  400 day of crpg.

i know 99,9% of player skill,   so when a guy who i was duelling 100:0   since 4 day ago suddently become  bjord  , i think i can say 100% he is using hack, also i tested it and i know how work, and his weakness, and this player  showed the exactly same weakness of my tests.   

you are right ,point is there is many variability, so you cant follow my swings  if holded,  or spammed, all the time since the time change, even player like bjord or phyrex  fall to that time to time,  the hackers no, hack will hold parry as much as you hold the attack than follow any possible feint, even when you do that 5mt aways,  where a normal player dont care to follow your movements becouse is no treath for them :)

also only way to kill them is outspam when they attack, or attack them while they turn    , it was a mediocre player so   was easy to trick into that. , i can recon that from how he attack/move,   (very bad) together with a blocking skill at same level of top 2h of crpg.         sorry i  am not gonna buy this. also as soon he was blamed and a gm joined server.   he ended 3-9 when previous  map he was 40-0  , i not believe in coincidence.   

pre blame and pre gm in server he was losing to me but only by counterspam.      after he where lasting from 2 to 10 second.

for have a sensibility like mine about that you must duel a lot, and know majority of players. becouse many have a peculiar style of play.  simply my eyes are trained for see that difference istantly   

and if ppl not believe me  nominate here a player and i will describe his equip and  style .     
« Last Edit: May 08, 2011, 02:46:30 am by Vicious666 »

Offline Belatu

• Count
  • Renown: 242
  • Infamy: 111
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • what
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Belatucadros
« Reply #133 on: May 08, 2011, 03:07:49 am »
i duelled 4h day  for last  400 day of crpg.

i know 99,9% of player skill,   so when a guy who i was duelling 100:0   since 4 day ago suddently become  bjord  , i think i can say 100% he is using hack, also i tested it and i know how work, and his weakness, and this player  showed the exactly same weakness of my tests.   

you are right ,point is there is many variability, so you cant follow my swings  if holded,  or spammed, all the time since the time change, even player like bjord or phyrex  fall to that time to time,  the hackers no, hack will hold parry as much as you hold the attack than follow any possible feint, even when you do that 5mt aways,  where a normal player dont care to follow your movements becouse is no treath for them :)

also only way to kill them is outspam when they attack, or attack them while they turn    , it was a mediocre player so   was easy to trick into that. , i can recon that from how he attack/move,   (very bad) together with a blocking skill at same level of top 2h of crpg.         sorry i  am not gonna buy this. also as soon he was blamed and a gm joined server.   he ended 3-9 when previous  map he was 40-0  , i not believe in coincidence.   

pre blame and pre gm in server he was losing to me but only by counterspam.      after he where lasting from 2 to 10 second.

for have a sensibility like mine about that you must duel a lot, and know majority of players. becouse many have a peculiar style of play.  simply my eyes are trained for see that difference istantly   

and if ppl not believe me  nominate here a player and i will describe his equip and  style .     

Cool story Bro , keep talking about you please
My fridge is my shield

Offline Patricia

• Baron
  • Renown: 108
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: May 08, 2011, 04:09:19 am »
YO dawg, I'm totally the best player ever, I block 100% of attacks and kill absolutely everyone, I get 500:0 K:D ratios on duel and battle server every hour, I'm so good tha-

Wait, what is this thread about again?

Also vicious, describe my equip and style!