Author Topic: Auto Block Hack At Work?  (Read 26717 times)

Offline VVarlord

• Count
  • Renown: 176
  • Infamy: 86
  • cRPG Player
  • Simmer down and pucker up
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Waylander
  • Game nicks: Waylander_VVar
  • IRC nick: Boldkorn
Re: Auto Block Hack At Work?
« Reply #60 on: May 01, 2011, 08:01:38 pm »
There is a great autoblock hack that has been circulating the community for a while.  You may have heard of it.
The Huscarl's shield.

Hahaha worthy of a +1 if i ever saw one!

Iv got this great program i made that when i run it at the same time as warband it allows my player to be absolutly fucking
(click to show/hide)

Offline Z_E_N

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 01, 2011, 08:19:47 pm »

No, I don't use any of that crap but I'm not naive enough to believe that in gaming there aren't almost ALWAYS some cheats floating around for damn near every game out there so it's pretty common practice to go look for what's out there when I buy/begin playing new online PvP games so I have a clue what could potentially pop up to ruin the fun.

Agreed with my fellow Seattlite. It's a shame really, even though the gameplay of this game still allows skill > hack through juking etc.. the average person picking up something like this is no longer average.  I miss the days when 80% of the population would miss their manual blocks. 

On a side note, anyone who knows where the hacks are should report them to chadz via pm (if he doesn't know them already), or even Talesworld.  I'm sure it wouldn't be too hard to come up with something to counter the script.  Giving the hacks to the developers would benefit the community as a whole.   Usually indie games like this are great because everyone is on an even playing field. 

Offline Gorath

• Count
  • Renown: 226
  • Infamy: 168
  • cRPG Player
  • Why the hell did I do anything other than ranged?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: The threat of physical violence should be present in all things
  • IRC nick: Otherwise we get a swarm of faggot children like the majority of the cRPG/Internet population
« Reply #62 on: May 01, 2011, 08:23:30 pm »
Even if that works, the combat engine in this game won't make the average player sudden become OP duelists.  There's the whole timing and distance thing to worry about, and as far as I'm aware that hack doesn't compensate for those at all.

Other than auto-aim, because wtf are you going to do against that shit except plug away and get a skill-kill when you can vs those my old friends, I firmly believe that most cheats and hacks are fully counterable by determination and superior gamer skill.  Only reason I feel auto-aim is different in most FPS games is because I've played them for so long that I know it's hard to beat a well-written bot that targets your head and instant fires the moment you have a pixel within LOS in FPS games.

Anyways, was just clarifying for the OP that yes they exist.  But it's still not something you should concern yourself with too much.  Even questionable players like the aforementioned Crymoar, who only looked suspicious to me after I'd defended her against those accusations for a while when she blocked 3 people attacking her front and chambered a pikemen attacking her from behind all at the same time.  I believe some people are insanely good, but at that moment the sheer lunacy of that scenario made me start questioning her integrity.

Agreed with my fellow Seattlite. It's a shame really, even though the gameplay of this game still allows skill > hack through juking etc.. the average person picking up something like this is no longer average.  I miss the days when 80% of the population would miss their manual blocks. 

On a side note, anyone who knows where the hacks are should report them to chadz via pm (if he doesn't know them already), or even Talesworld.  I'm sure it wouldn't be too hard to come up with something to counter the script.  Giving the hacks to the developers would benefit the community as a whole.   Usually indie games like this are great because everyone is on an even playing field. 
  Oh, TW got a few PM's already with links to a few sites offering these style hacks for warband.  I assume that in their patching they fixed a number of issues because most of the sites I know of have the tags added to the cheat descriptions *May not work with current patch* now.   :mrgreen:
And I should be nice or polite to anyone.... why exactly?

Offline Nindur

• Knight
  • Renown: 29
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Northern Empire Rebellion
  • Game nicks: N1nd3r9
« Reply #63 on: May 01, 2011, 08:25:11 pm »
I use autoblock.......

Offline Gorath

• Count
  • Renown: 226
  • Infamy: 168
  • cRPG Player
  • Why the hell did I do anything other than ranged?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: The threat of physical violence should be present in all things
  • IRC nick: Otherwise we get a swarm of faggot children like the majority of the cRPG/Internet population
« Reply #64 on: May 01, 2011, 08:27:37 pm »
I use autoblock.......

You need to update it then because it's not working very well.
And I should be nice or polite to anyone.... why exactly?

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #65 on: May 01, 2011, 08:37:00 pm »
You need to update it then because it's not working very well.

Or you are a filthy dirty cheater using an Autohit hack which is countering his Autoblock hack...

I am so onto you mister...
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Corrado_Decimo

• Baron
  • Renown: 109
  • Infamy: 55
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Corrado_the_Grey, Bodyguard_the_Grey, Sniper_IV_the_Grey, Ston3rh, Hopleet
« Reply #66 on: May 01, 2011, 08:51:27 pm »
I hope I'm wrong, but lately I've become suspicious that some people may be cheating by somehow turning on automatic blocking for themselves. Sometimes I'm fighting someone who blocks flawlessly (an ability they sometimes mysteriously acquire halfway through a fight, after I've hit them) but more often I see it when I'm dead and following someone else's fight. What makes me suspicious is that normally the block depends on mouse movement so the character tends to turn slightly in the direction in which they block, but these blocks seem to happen instantly with no apparent mouse movement. What makes me doubly suspicious is that on some occasions I've been the correct block appear even before I've seen the other fighter's attack animation reach a point where the defender would know which way to block.
 :(

uhm don't know... when im on TS yellin bullshit with my mates while parrying i know i'll fight not at my 100%. when i concentrate to blocking and TS is troll-free i can block all the attacks and feints apart some phyrex/bjord/atze 360-720 jumping/dancing downward/upward lolthrust.

Offline La Makina

• Knight
  • Renown: 26
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player
  • Dedicated siege tower pusher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 02, 2011, 11:00:20 am »
There is this problem that sometimes the game does not record a block (or record it too late or whatever). So an autoblock hack (ab)user will not block everything.  :P

Offline Cosmos_Shielder

• Baron
  • Renown: 137
  • Infamy: 71
  • cRPG Player
  • French Connection Leader
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Pecores
  • Game nicks: Roland De Gilead
« Reply #68 on: May 02, 2011, 12:03:41 pm »
People may be able to block without turning , if they use the arrow of the keyboard to block instead of the mouse...

Offline Turkhammer

• Earl
  • Renown: 376
  • Infamy: 194
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 02, 2011, 07:12:03 pm »
I control block by keyboard instead of mouse and sometimes I miss the first block and go flawless five times after that, one of big reasons I do that is mouse block moves your character facing position*i.e. you said you can't tell their "mouse movement right*(even if you're good and it only does it ever so slightly), I don't mind the keystroke it takes me to decide what direction it goes so.....

How do you control blocking with the KB?

Offline Blondin

• Baron
  • Renown: 121
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
  • aka Blondie
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Blondin, Tuco, Sentenza
  • IRC nick: Blondin
« Reply #70 on: May 02, 2011, 07:52:43 pm »
Go on option and set block by keyboard.

I really believe this hack exist, you can find it on google for MB.
Dunno if it works for cRPG, still it exist for Native and other mod.

Offline Magikarp

• Baron
  • Renown: 130
  • Infamy: 87
  • cRPG Player
  • Gotta splash em all!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Merciless
  • Game nicks: Magikarp ; Merciless_Charlemagne
  • IRC nick: Magikarp
« Reply #71 on: May 02, 2011, 08:09:26 pm »
I kill you after blocking, I must has autoblock haxx.
Don't mind the fish.

Offline Opium.dk

• Knight
  • Renown: 53
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen Of Fenada
  • Game nicks: Opiumdk
« Reply #72 on: May 03, 2011, 08:45:58 pm »
Took me 20 seconds to find this "Autoblocker". Im not gonna test it, but judging by the comments it seems to work.
(click to show/hide)

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • Renown: 424
  • Infamy: 181
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Murmillus_Prime
« Reply #73 on: May 03, 2011, 10:28:43 pm »
I believe some people may use autoblock programs. I mean we're all human and we should all make mistakes, even in a game, some people block wayyyy to much, especially when they're busy focusing on feint spam, unless they're really good at multi tasking.
Dumbfuck.Fuckwit.Cuntshit.Brickfuck.

Offline No_Sir

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: May 04, 2011, 03:07:22 pm »
I haven't seen any substantial proof of an auto block program at work, however, this is an interesting advantage I found which I could see being extremely annoying. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-beJIDOVeQ
« Last Edit: May 04, 2011, 03:57:24 pm by No_Sir »