Author Topic: Scary Mod (for Native & cRPG v0.241) & cRPG-Optimization  (Read 14319 times)

Offline Tavuk_Bey

• Earl
  • Renown: 409
  • Infamy: 233
  • cRPG Player
  • herrroo, my näym iz bokkkseee änd i'm fukken ugry
    • View Profile
  • Faction: bashibazouk, the official jihad clan
  • Game nicks: tavuk
  • IRC nick: Minister of Shitstorm
Re: Scary Mod (for Native & cRPG v0.241) & cRPG-Optimization
« Reply #45 on: July 20, 2012, 01:47:09 pm »
This mod has been public knowledge for almost a year. No one had any problem with it except you Tavuk_Bey. What makes you so butthurt that you feel you know a cheat better than everyone else?

As I have already stated, most modern games have graphics options that take away all serious vegetation, that means grass, bushes ect. Why does no one complain about it in those games? Because people aren't arseholes who can't stand someone with a bad computer trying to play the game. It does give those people a slight advantage but the majority of them are playing with such awful computers it hardly matters. There will only be an odd few using this not legitimately and most people aren't quite as worried about their epeen as you are so don't give a damn and just get on with it.

GKs are the only ones who are butthurr about people who demand a fair gameplay and justice against cheaters. and we are talking about modding the games beyond the original graphic options' limits to gain advantage. of course people have rights to turn off some of the graphics from game options menu. but when those people start modding graphic resources for certain benefits, it will be counted as cheating, just like your teammate did. being a poor asshole doesn't give him rights to cheat.

try to edit and play any of those modern games you mention, your smart ass will be kicked by programs like punkbuster.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

roast and roast again until lambs become kebab

Offline Overdriven

• Marshall
  • Renown: 828
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Great Khans
  • Game nicks: GK_Overdriven
« Reply #46 on: July 20, 2012, 01:48:57 pm »
GKs are the only ones who are butthurr about people who demand a fair gameplay and justice against cheaters. and we are talking about modding the games beyond the original graphic options' limits to gain advantage. of course people have rights to turn off some of the graphics from game options menu. but when those people start modding graphic resources for certain benefits, it will be counted as cheating, just like your teammate did. being a poor asshole doesn't give him rights to cheat.

try to edit and play any of those modern games you mention, your smart ass will be kicked by programs like punkbuster.

:lol:

Offline sF_Guardian

• Marshall
  • Renown: 738
  • Infamy: 254
  • cRPG Player
  • In honour of Pepe the kindest baguette
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sad Hobo Guild, Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Peso, Dondergod, Hobo_loves_Pepe, Ras_Putin_the_stronk, FrenchBow_le_tarlouze, Forrest_Trump...
  • IRC nick: Peso
« Reply #47 on: July 20, 2012, 01:49:02 pm »

Well, is disabling that crap to get the game working the same that disabling it to get an  advantage?
I don't want to give a feedback to molly neither i want to ban him,I wanted to give advise high authorities to take his admin rights.Panos you monkey wrench where would u put this topic enlighten me you cancer fuck.

Offline _Tak_

• Earl
  • Renown: 459
  • Infamy: 195
  • cRPG Player
  • Retired Dev of FI2
    • View Profile
    • mod :D
  • Game nicks: LC
« Reply #48 on: July 20, 2012, 01:50:24 pm »
just like your teammate did. being a poor asshole doesn't give him rights to cheat.

Hey Tavuk_Bey , I already said I am not a cheater, you see I still have those awesome bushes in my game:visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I wonder how Segd make them disappear, and I would like to know how. Too bad the download link to file is not working anymore, i hope he will make a new version

Would be great if one of the dev can just end this madness, I am pretty much sick of being called cheater/ gain advantage

Offline Auphilia

• Earl
  • Renown: 480
  • Infamy: 190
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 20, 2012, 01:53:27 pm »
+1
Nothing should be removed, period.

I don't care how hard you want to batter the textures/items into shit, that is fine by me. I do care that you are removing some entirely. Make bushes one shade of green or whatever if you absolutely have to. Just don't remove them, or anything else lol. Are you saying that your computer will explode and your fps will drop to a crawl if you have a few extra bushes on a map? Jesus Christ.

Offline Mlekce

• Earl
  • Renown: 454
  • Infamy: 367
  • cRPG Player
  • Remove kebab
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard, ex Byzantium
  • Game nicks: Mlekce, Sergius
  • IRC nick: Mlekce
« Reply #50 on: July 20, 2012, 01:53:59 pm »
+1
MY EYES!! MY EYES ARE BLEEDING!!!!!!!!!!

play like this,and be shure to ruin you sight,and get dizzy.

Offline Tavuk_Bey

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 20, 2012, 01:57:03 pm »
Hey Tavuk_Bey , I already said I am not a cheater, you see I still have those awesome bushes in my game:visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I wonder how Segd make them disappear, and I would like to know how.

Would be great if one of the dev can just end this madness, I am pretty much sick of being called cheater/ gain advantage

yeah, go and add more bushes to prove you are innocent. you are a cheater, leecher and exploiter. idiot.

if armagan sees any of your screenshots he will have heart attack and m&b 2 will be cancelled forever

Offline Auphilia

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 20, 2012, 02:12:28 pm »
(click to show/hide)

Oh, look at that, Alex actually did admit to being a horse archer.  :lol:

I know you are trying to stick up for your clan mate...but no need to deny facts and lie.

Just saying.

Offline _Tak_

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Retired Dev of FI2
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 20, 2012, 02:16:49 pm »
(click to show/hide)

I know you are trying to stick up for your clan mate...but no need to deny facts and lie.

Just saying.

I respec 7 times between lancer to HA, HA was way too underpowered, lancing was easy mod, couch all people in 1 hit, now I am not lancer nor HA

Offline sF_Guardian

• Marshall
  • Renown: 738
  • Infamy: 254
  • cRPG Player
  • In honour of Pepe the kindest baguette
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sad Hobo Guild, Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Peso, Dondergod, Hobo_loves_Pepe, Ras_Putin_the_stronk, FrenchBow_le_tarlouze, Forrest_Trump...
  • IRC nick: Peso
« Reply #54 on: July 20, 2012, 02:27:03 pm »
(click to show/hide)

Just saying.

He`s H1H, dont tell shit if you have no clue what`s goin on...
I don't want to give a feedback to molly neither i want to ban him,I wanted to give advise high authorities to take his admin rights.Panos you monkey wrench where would u put this topic enlighten me you cancer fuck.

Offline Auphilia

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 20, 2012, 02:35:12 pm »
He`s H1H, dont tell shit if you have no clue what`s goin on...

Excuse me for not knowing that your friend respeced 7 times since that screenshot. When was it? Yesterday?  :rolleyes:

Anyways, none of this really matters, that is why I said "just saying" lolz

Offline Korgoth

• Marshall
  • Renown: 742
  • Infamy: 100
  • cRPG Player
  • I've dated girls uglier than you for Breakfast
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Basileia ton Romaion
  • Game nicks: Korgoth
  • IRC nick: Korgoth
« Reply #56 on: July 20, 2012, 02:39:17 pm »
I respec 7 times between lancer to HA, HA was way too underpowered, lancing was easy mod, couch all people in 1 hit, now I am not lancer nor HA

Ever since you've got rid of that lance, you rarely get a kill now  :lol:

Korgoth's Retextures
Korgoth's Hierloom Stall

Offline _Tak_

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Retired Dev of FI2
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 20, 2012, 02:41:31 pm »
Ever since you've got rid of that lance, you rarely get a kill now  :lol:

Yea 1H was quite hard, HA is the hardest,  back to lancing ;P

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #58 on: July 20, 2012, 03:37:09 pm »
back to lancing ;P
Back to couching poor late spawners on your gay courser and if you die respawn the same round and then go couch more late spawners?
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline Tavuk_Bey

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 20, 2012, 03:41:57 pm »
Back to couching poor late spawners on your gay courser and if you die respawn the same round and then go couch more late spawners?

Back to couching poor late spawners on your gay courser and if you die respawn the same round and then go couch more late spawners while having full benefits of graphic hacks?