Author Topic: The Eurabian Sultanate  (Read 14487 times)

Offline Tavuk_Bey

• Earl
  • Renown: 409
  • Infamy: 233
  • cRPG Player
  • herrroo, my näym iz bokkkseee änd i'm fukken ugry
    • View Profile
  • Faction: bashibazouk, the official jihad clan
  • Game nicks: tavuk
  • IRC nick: Minister of Shitstorm
Re: The Eurabian Sultanate
« Reply #75 on: February 04, 2012, 08:46:54 pm »
why are you so easy to troll :D
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

roast and roast again until lambs become kebab

Offline whitepaladin

• Peasant
  • Renown: 4
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player
  • holy king of the order
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Order of the Griffin
  • Game nicks: King brandis,Paladin Brandis
  • IRC nick: Brandis
« Reply #76 on: February 04, 2012, 09:01:12 pm »
why are you so easy to troll :D
trollphobic or arrogant
maybe he does not like goblins so trolls gets him crazy?
who knows :lol:

Offline Lech

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 123
  • Infamy: 348
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: February 04, 2012, 09:28:25 pm »
+1
Lolol, hey Arab world, how is the destruction of tiny, sub 10 million people Israel coming along? I guess half of the countries wasn't enough, might want to stop fighting each other for a while to get enough.

Not the first time, last time tiny kingdom ruled by non-semitic people settled in the area it lasted nearly 200 years. Guess infighting between islamic people is always more important than getting rid of little state (especially one with illegal nuclear weapons and powerful vassal ally).

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: February 05, 2012, 12:11:51 am »
Oberyn, why are you soo pissy about this? These muslim guys  clearly havent shown any sort of hate or racism thowards us in this thread, yet you discrace every european here with your hatecrap. Ive seen more christians who wont let me live my life and keep throwing me their stupid Bible in my face and how Jesus died for us etc etc....and other crap stolen from LoTR and Narnia :D. Muslims seem to do their own stuff and really none of em havent ever bothered me and I respect that.

BTW, im completely in every way normal white european and completely neutral in all forms of goverment and religious. Just live and let live guys, no need to write hateposts here, it wont do you any good....even if you manage to pick up a completely valid, proved and logical statement...which none have done sofar. :mrgreen:

Offline Siiem

• Heretic
  • Duke
  • Renown: 611
  • Infamy: 129
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #80 on: February 05, 2012, 01:28:19 am »
+1
Ive seen more christians who wont let me live my life and keep throwing me their stupid Bible in my face and how Jesus died for us etc etc....and other crap stolen from LoTR and Narnia :D. Muslims seem to do their own stuff and really none of em havent ever bothered me and I respect that.

You have reading comprehension problems or you're completely self-deluded, that's all I can say. Have you read this thread? Christians are more proselytizing than Muslims? Lol. Just lol. Yeah I forgot about all the Euro players going around with stuff like "Jesus is our saviour!" and "The Bible is the light!", and posting dubious bullshit rationalizations about why the crusades were so fucking awesome, and calling clans Eurabia, and youtube videos of churches bringing in new converts. Muslims though? Gasp, why never,  the mass of idiots pushing their crap religion on a video game as if it had any relevance are def not muslims :lol: .

Offline Tavuk_Bey

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: February 05, 2012, 01:44:47 am »
You have reading comprehension problems or you're completely self-deluded, that's all I can say. Have you read this thread? Christians are more proselytizing than Muslims? Lol. Just lol. Yeah I forgot about all the Euro players going around with stuff like "Jesus is our saviour!" and "The Bible is the light!", and posting dubious bullshit rationalizations about why the crusades were so fucking awesome, and calling clans Eurabia, and youtube videos of churches bringing in new converts. Muslims though? Gasp, why never,  the mass of idiots pushing their crap religion on a video game as if it had any relevance are def not muslims :lol: .

lol oh you little boi, i'm not a muslim, just a fucking agnostic and i think religion is bullshit, it's the easiest way to control less intelligent people like you. what makes you think that we are hardcore muslims? most of us are only roleplaying jihad here, it is ROLEPLAYING, nothing else  8-)

i've never prayed in my life, been to the mosque only few times as tourist, probably ate more pork and drunk more alcohol than you. even jediism is more reasonable to me than islam or christianity or judaism or whatever else send from heavens. you fukken paranoid, we are not going to invade your country and steal your jobs via a shitty game. clear your mind please. i don't know what the fuck they are teaching you at your schools.

damn this forum is full of little right wing teenagers :D

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: February 05, 2012, 01:51:10 am »
+1
lol oh you little boi, i'm not a muslim, just a fucking agnostic and i think religion is bullshit, it's the easiest way to control less intelligent people like you. what makes you think that we are hardcore muslims? most of us are only roleplaying jihad here, it is ROLEPLAYING, nothing else  8-)

i've never prayed in my life, been to the mosque only few times as tourist, probably ate more pork and drunk more alcohol than you. even jediism is more reasonable to me than islam or christianity or judaism or whatever else send from heavens. you fukken paranoid, we are not going to invade your country and steal your jobs via a shitty game. clear your mind please. i don't know what the fuck they are teaching you at your schools.

damn this forum is full of little right wing teenagers :D

I'm glad you're agnostic, you probably shouldn't give a crap when I shit all over the retarded "Let's believe in what some old dude living hundreds of years ago when his imaginary friend talked to him" religions. I'd be just as incensed if some moron made a Templar clan and started spouting religious bullshit as well. Most of them were smart enough to know it was stupid to roleplay that way though, so they made a fake bullshit ingame religion, and they actually make a shitton of jokes about pedo priests or fanatical crusaders or other ways of shitting on the stupid stuff they believed. That's not what you guys are doing. It's fucking dishonest to even suggest it's similar.

Eh, seriously, just look at your clan rules and compare them to any other clan rules and try to figure out the fucking difference.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2012, 01:52:57 am by Oberyn »

Offline Tavuk_Bey

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: February 05, 2012, 02:26:05 am »
+1
Eh, seriously, just look at your clan rules and compare them to any other clan rules and try to figure out the fucking difference.

what do we have in our clan rules besides a bit of trolling and fun? we even recorded a praying video which would be a death reason in iran or any other insane country..

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: February 05, 2012, 02:52:35 am »
+1
This conversation is pointless. Sure dude, whatever, you guys are totally not bringing in RL religious bullshit into a video-game, whatever you say. I look forward when your clan will actually roleplay something outside their comfort zone. Hey, how about a clan called Greater Israel? You can have a whole cool backstory about fighting evil muslims trying to conquer your land, and biblical quotes, and rules about anti-semites and chocolate chip cookies, and you can post a bunch of stupid bullshit about how awesome Israel was in the past and how Hebrews are the chosen people and the their God is the source of all good. Yeah, that'll totally happen, you guys are such amazing roleplayers after all, you can slip into any role you like.

Offline SquishMitten

• Baron
  • Renown: 132
  • Infamy: 7
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Waylander
  • Game nicks: Mew, Kitty + many more
« Reply #85 on: February 05, 2012, 03:45:31 am »
+1

In memory of Merciless_Mew, member of Merciless, ruler of Istiniar

Offline KaraMurat

• Peasant
  • Renown: 4
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
  • Bu babam için...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Eurabia
« Reply #86 on: February 05, 2012, 05:54:21 am »

Offline Miley

• Duke
  • Renown: 604
  • Infamy: 327
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: February 05, 2012, 06:27:12 am »
You copy the Saudi Arabian flag! Just kidding, good luck, cool post.

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: February 05, 2012, 08:32:44 am »
Oberyn you might have slight personal issues and your own hate has blinded you ignorant and therefore you accuse these guys for way more than they have acctually done. Id suggest you see a psychiatrist or get a hug from your mom or dad.

PS:Tavuk, the Frenchflag posts where awesome. :D I will ze makez ze flag of my own. I will be le French and than steal ze all your women and later drink ze expenzive vines with stinky cheeze.(try to use french accent while reading it for maximum stereotype) : :mrgreen:

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #89 on: February 05, 2012, 09:22:13 am »
+1
I'd be just as incensed if some moron made a Templar clan and started spouting religious bullshit as well..

I wanted to do that but all my ideas were already taken, Templars, Hospitallers, Teutonic Knights........  :(
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.