Author Topic: Auto Block Hack At Work?  (Read 26563 times)

Offline Gorath

• Count
  • Renown: 226
  • Infamy: 168
  • cRPG Player
  • Why the hell did I do anything other than ranged?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: The threat of physical violence should be present in all things
  • IRC nick: Otherwise we get a swarm of faggot children like the majority of the cRPG/Internet population
Re: Auto Block Hack At Work?
« Reply #135 on: May 08, 2011, 04:19:44 am »
It's rather pointless to go on about who you believe might be using it, or squabbling with Vic (just ignore him,  :mrgreen:)

Only reason I even bothered to post here was to point out that yes, like any competitive pvp game, hacks exist and I'm sure someone here or there uses them.  However I don't think it's really a rampant issue (yet, maybe, who knows).  If it becomes one I'm quite sure that chadz and crew will figure out how to snuff it out pretty quick.
And I should be nice or polite to anyone.... why exactly?

Offline DrKronic

• Knight
  • Renown: 67
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player
  • Arch Villain of cRPG
    • View Profile
  • Faction: I do what I want
« Reply #136 on: May 08, 2011, 04:33:50 am »
+1
YO dawg, I'm totally the best player ever, I block 100% of attacks and kill absolutely everyone, I get 500:0 K:D ratios on duel and battle server every hour, I'm so good tha-

Wait, what is this thread about again?

Also vicious, describe my equip and style!

watch out this thread apparently has the ability to channel baltonism, a rare form of mental retardation
Greed is for amateurs...Chaos, Disorder, Anarchy now that's fun!

Offline UrLukur

• Noble
  • Renown: 13
  • Infamy: 19
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: May 09, 2011, 12:03:28 pm »
i duelled 4h day  for last  400 day of crpg.

i know 99,9% of player skill,   so when a guy who i was duelling 100:0   since 4 day ago suddently become  bjord  , i think i can say 100% he is using hack, also i tested it and i know how work, and his weakness, and this player  showed the exactly same weakness of my tests.   

you are right ,point is there is many variability, so you cant follow my swings  if holded,  or spammed, all the time since the time change, even player like bjord or phyrex  fall to that time to time,  the hackers no, hack will hold parry as much as you hold the attack than follow any possible feint, even when you do that 5mt aways,  where a normal player dont care to follow your movements becouse is no treath for them :)

also only way to kill them is outspam when they attack, or attack them while they turn    , it was a mediocre player so   was easy to trick into that. , i can recon that from how he attack/move,   (very bad) together with a blocking skill at same level of top 2h of crpg.         sorry i  am not gonna buy this. also as soon he was blamed and a gm joined server.   he ended 3-9 when previous  map he was 40-0  , i not believe in coincidence.   

pre blame and pre gm in server he was losing to me but only by counterspam.      after he where lasting from 2 to 10 second.

for have a sensibility like mine about that you must duel a lot, and know majority of players. becouse many have a peculiar style of play.  simply my eyes are trained for see that difference istantly   

and if ppl not believe me  nominate here a player and i will describe his equip and  style .     

Cybele
"Clava curva pie vinco"

Offline oll777

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: oll oll_
« Reply #138 on: May 09, 2011, 03:02:54 pm »

Offline La Makina

• Knight
  • Renown: 26
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player
  • Dedicated siege tower pusher
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: May 09, 2011, 05:52:00 pm »
well, I once hit a guy with left to right swing and he blocked it with upper block.... dunno what was that
I did this once. Maybe you were the one in front of me  :P
I messed up my block and did "up" instead of "left" but I was in the stairs, lower than the attacker. I thought the game see it as ok but this has never happened again

Offline woody

• Earl
  • Renown: 407
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Woody, Weebo, Wreky
« Reply #140 on: May 09, 2011, 05:58:52 pm »
+1
Any semi-decent coder could produce a hack - this is not conspiracy theory stuff.

Why they would is beyond me.

Offline Radix

• Peasant
  • Renown: 5
  • Infamy: 4
  • cRPG Player
  • I blind my enemies with pure awesomenes
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Radox_II
« Reply #141 on: May 09, 2011, 10:37:59 pm »
I did this once. Maybe you were the one in front of me  :P
I messed up my block and did "up" instead of "left" but I was in the stairs, lower than the attacker. I thought the game see it as ok but this has never happened again

haha it seems like that was u  :D  u should see my face when it happened :P