Author Topic: This Ho Ho Ho is going fucking down.  (Read 1170 times)

Offline HarryCrumb

• Earl
  • Renown: 339
  • Infamy: 68
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: This Ho Ho Ho is going fucking down.
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2013, 06:39:57 pm »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Yeah to be honest, that move was complete horse shit. I spoke to Shik about it and the thing is, they're still hiring mercs, I told them I'd give it back, but to be honest if they're gonna make me waste troops on giving it back I might as well just keep it for da Gobblins or something.

SIGN UP FRIENDS IM SUPER COOL AND I LOVE PEOPLE WITH HUGE COCKS AND FIGHTING SKILLZ

To confirm that I did infact attack Lemon when he owned the fief, I give you the fact that Martian is defending the town under the, "Serfs of Tosdhar", which was created by Lemon.

Oh and by the way Kesh can I ask you why you're being such a fat nerd these days?  For example, I left my PC on and it had me on FCC TS strat battle channel, and I played on the opposite side on my laptop with another Teamspeak ID, and for some odd reason you banned me for 3 days for "spying" on strat.  Honestly if you find it that easy to believe that someone who wasn't even related with the Central Confederacy was spying on you, you could be the next starring role in "A Beautiful Mind 2".

kudos to kesh on winning the role over russell crowe, you must be a Xx420justblze69Xx actor