Author Topic: Ban Father of Mallets  (Read 454 times)

Offline Kirbyy

• Count
  • Renown: 286
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player
  • Hi guys
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Malta 4 lyfe.
  • Game nicks: Kirby, ynyng
Ban Father of Mallets
« on: February 05, 2013, 10:49:31 pm »
Ummm so, on the shittiest siege map I got stuck at the beginning on the bridge, and people were able to get passed, but some incompetents we're falling around off the bridge from me.  Eventually I got unstuck and as soon as I started to cross, this asshole hit me, a lot of times.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Jeade

• Duke
  • Renown: 569
  • Infamy: 38
  • cRPG Player
  • Well Caleb's a liar.
    • View Profile
    • Soundcloud
  • Game nicks: MAGA_Jeade, Gregory_McFin, Frat_Lion
  • IRC nick: Jeade
Re: Ban Father of Mallets
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2013, 08:20:58 pm »
From the looks of the logs, you'd probably been stuck from anywhere between 15-40 seconds.
If people were falling off, trying to get around you (as evidenced by Dez's "[18:37:52] god damnit curby" while you were getting bopped in the head,
you probably should have just switched to spectator and back... Especially when you're using a word like "eventually" to describe when you "got unstuck".
You said in general chat "[18:37:37] chat,,Malta_TECHNOKirby,all,WHY", "[18:37:39] chat,,Malta_TECHNOKirby,all,WHY AM I STUCK":
I wouldn't be surprised if the guy thought he was helping you. He appears to be a fairly new player. Shit, I've TK'd people in the past when they were stuck.

Nonetheless, it's still against the rules. Because he appears to be new and he caused no further excitement for the rest of the day, I'm just issuing a warning.
Father_of_Mallets, even if you're trying to be helpful, just don't TW. If someone needs help and they can't figure it out, post in 'i' chat for them.
Getting unstuck has a very simple solution and will not bring your name on the ban forums if you do it the "legal" way.

Kirby, when you have this attitude:
"[18:38:31] chat,,Malta_TECHNOKirby,team,..."... yay another ban thread  for meh!"
It really doesn't help the mountain of ban requests you've posted. I know, I know, people troll. Been there.

I'll lay off the coke and you lay off the ban requests. You know I kid.
Keep taking screenshots, though. Report in 'i' chat!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login