Author Topic: Perm Ban Rusty_Shackleford  (Read 2087 times)

Offline Rangerbob

• Knight
  • Renown: 40
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Rangerbob
Perm Ban Rusty_Shackleford
« on: July 07, 2011, 08:43:57 pm »
As an addendum to the many previous complaints and his uncaring attitude he fucked up again and I caught him this time.  He's perm banned for walking behind teammates in narrow hallways and holding upblock to get them killed.  This blocks their attacks via backswings and they die as a result they can't swing.  He got me killed then proceeded to do it to the 2 people in front of me.  When I warned him he says "I didn't do anything!"  The resulting perm ban should be perm.  This guy does nothing but fuck around and annoy people.

Offline Rusty_Shacklefjord

• Baron
  • Renown: 90
  • Infamy: 61
  • cRPG Player
  • Pro-pain
    • View Profile
  • Faction: One Man Army
  • Game nicks: Erik_Magnusson
Re: Perm Ban Rusty_Shackleford
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2011, 08:56:26 pm »
I WAS TRYING TO BLOCK SO I DIDN'T GET KILLED BY YOUR BACKSWING!

In fact, the only reason I was there was because I was helping YOU with YOUR plan and trying to save YOU from getting killed.

This is the most misplaced aggression I've ever seen.

Relax, bro. Take deep breaths. Try to smile.
I too am not a bit tamed, I too am untranslatable,
I sound my barbaric YAWP over the roofs of the world.

Offline Rangerbob

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2011, 09:01:35 pm »
I'm gonna call bullshit on this.  You walked behind me and blocked me once.  Then moved outta back.  Thats fine.  Then when the door broke you did it again I took a hit turned saw you then you did it again.  Then did the same shit to 2 khanx guys in front of me

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
  • Pro-pain
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2011, 09:17:29 pm »
I was trying to get in and help fight that guy that was trapped in there. I had to upwards block or your backswings would have killed me. The intention was to keep myself alive, not to kill you.

Also, perm-banning someone is serious business. It's like a video game death sentence. Are you seriously going to perm ban me just because I made some small mistake while fighting near you?

Offline Rangerbob

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2011, 11:04:24 pm »
No I'm perm banning you for this + all your previous offenses and your attitude during those previous offenses shows you will not stop breaking the rules nor stop harrassing other players.  Maybe you should learn a lesson from this and don't fuck around on the battle servers since you can still play on those.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2011, 11:12:03 pm by Rangerbob »

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
  • Pro-pain
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2011, 12:36:01 am »
The only thing I've learned here is that you're an idiot.

I've tried to explain myself to you time and again, but you're just so phenomenally dense and unreasonable that it makes no difference. I've been painfully nice - to a fault, even, getting banned while trying to help your stupid worthless self - and still you're determined that I'm in the wrong here. The fact of the matter is, I'm not. You are. And no matter how angry you get at strangers killing you in computer games, you're still going to be wrong. As I said before, I am and always have been a completely legitimate player. Banning me just because I offend your delicate sensibilities is a dick move, bro, and that's just what you are. A dick.

Really, I'm not even mad. I just kind of pity you, getting your kicks abusing your admin powers. You might be the boss here, but in the end you're still just a stupid dick. Maybe some day you'll overcome your problems and stop crying like a little baby- but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Offline Linx

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Keepers of Abaddon
  • Game nicks: Shadow_Linx_of_Abaddon
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2011, 01:08:19 am »
Why were you following him so close to be getting hit by his upswing, purposefully blocking his attacks?

You just proved how stupid you are in the first place. irnjuy ure ban semicolonparenthesis

Offline Sphinxer

• Knight
  • Renown: 53
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: _Sphinx_
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2011, 01:17:01 am »
Rusty,

None of the bans are really perm unless Ecko Nindur or Gash decides so... but the way you reacted, instead of bringing that matter to them (which are our boss and will always have the final word) and insulting Rangerbob probably made you lost all credibility. Denying your actions was in your right, and they would have probably asked around and without proof, you would have got unbanned in no time. Insulting an admin because you disagree with his decision .. that's just immature and stupid and will cost you all your credibility, in other words, your chances to get unbanned. This might not be over, they might still hear your case, but showing more maturity from now and apologize for your insults is your best shot.

Linx : Unless you bring proof of his misconduct or proof that he didn't do it, stay off this thread as it doesn't concern you. We don't need randoms coming in just to troll. Thank you

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
  • Pro-pain
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2011, 01:46:36 am »
Rangerbob should apologize to ME.

I didn't really know who was in charge, or else I probably would have tried talking to them instead.

Sphinxer, I just want to be unbanned. I promise I'll play nice, just give me a second chance.

Offline Sphinxer

• Knight
  • Renown: 53
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: _Sphinx_
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2011, 02:06:03 am »
Admins dont take side nor touch another's bans/mutes. I at least told you your options for your own sake. Now that you know who can lift the ban (if they are willing to ofc), try your luck, but apologizing for insults will probably help you a lot...

Offline Rangerbob

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2011, 04:07:14 am »
http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,9261.0.html

Just a reference to his previous ban request and response.

Offline bruttus

• Baron
  • Renown: 126
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2011, 02:13:32 pm »
after reading this forum and the other forum, i recognized you
rusty tw or kicked me, in his opinion, just for fun, but for the others its really annoying
well, i don't know rangerbob personnaly, but i know, when he bans someone, he gives mostly a warning to that person, before he bans them, so, in mine eyes, he does his job as admin good

and as for rusty, well, i hope that he thinks about it, yes, it is still a game, but it has to be fun for everyone who is playing this game

Offline Nindur

• Knight
  • Renown: 29
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Northern Empire Rebellion
  • Game nicks: N1nd3r9
« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2011, 02:19:26 am »
I warned you in the previous thread that any other instance of you causing any trouble at all would bring punishment, I trust Rangerbob's judgement and he is normally fair and just in his decisions and the level of punishment he hands out. Obviously if you have some evidence that can prove that he did indeed abuse his admin powers the situation will be reviewed again. As of right now you will remain banned for a period of three (3) days. Today (Friday) will be credited towards the three days and if you issue an apology to rangerbob for the needless aggression and insults you will be credited with another day.

Offline Nindur

• Knight
  • Renown: 29
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Northern Empire Rebellion
  • Game nicks: N1nd3r9
« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2011, 10:00:58 pm »
Unbanned