Author Topic: Goodbye Everyone. Goodbye Hackers.  (Read 6390 times)

Offline Wiegraf_BRD

• Noble
  • Renown: 22
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
  • 我行我素
    • View Profile
    • 土豆網 > Google
  • Faction: Taiwanese and Chinese Army
  • Game nicks: Wretch. The_Mayor.
Goodbye Everyone. Goodbye Hackers.
« on: July 02, 2011, 05:09:35 am »
+4
[19:53] <Xol> [21:48] <Xol> hey [21:48] <Xol> I'm 99% sure wiegraf just got hacked [21:48] == Quirian [[email protected]] has joined #mount&blade-crpg [21:48] <Xol> I snagged his mw arbalest and his tempered longsword for 1 gold apiece [21:48] <Xol> any brd guys around? [21:49] <Xol> unless he's quitting :x [21:49] == Quirian [[email protected]] has left #mount&blade-crpg [] [21:5

First of all, I am not leaving because I recently got hacked.  To tell you all the truth, this monday evening I am leaving to China/Taiwan to start a new life and work.  I was planning on leaving the cRPG community for some time anyways.  However, as you can all see, we clearly have had some security issues as some of us lately in the NA have been hacked.  For myself, my character was reduced to level one, all my generations lost, my large mass of gold lost, and all my heirlooms given out to randoms on the auction house for all a mere gold.  Thats quite a lot of game time just blown down the drain.  But you know what, I am not in the least bit upset, simply because... a) I was going to give out a lot of that stuff on leaving anyways to close friends in the game (too bad for you guys now, huh?)  and b) Im going to TAIWAN. I dont really care, Im going to be in Asia speaking Chinese and eating amazing foods and you're all still playing a video game, wahwahawhwahawhhawa.

In any case, I do hope that whoever is hacking gets caught and are promptly dealt with.  Through all honesty, i do not understand what joy and what kind of sick mind people must have from bringing misery to strangers.  I dont care if its ripping someone off in the real world, or hacking a video game account.  It is one thing to troll a man or woman about something in a video game, but to randomly select them and remove all their stats just because you can.  Are you really that bored hackers?  Is this how you get your kicks ?  Don't you know that somewhere down the street theres a gun store where you can put that pistol into your mouth and blow your evil brains out?  Luckily for you, I am too happy right now to take this all to heart, but I know some of the other people who have been hacked, and they are great players as well as important members to this community.  I mean, seriously.  What kind of sick mind do you have?  Can't you go drown kittens or eat squirrel heads or something more productive? 

In anycase, now that the hacking hatred is out of the way (actually, it really isn't.  other people are still at risk. Please drink poison now you cunts) I would just like to say some things as my last forum topic post. 

First of all, you have all been a great community here putting up with us who are retarded and love to troll and speak completely unrelated shit.  I have made some cool allies , not very many enemies (none come to mind, actually), and have met a lot of sweet N neat as well as stuck up fruitcake individuals.  Let me just go through a list of people that are important and leave them some messages / shout outs

These are in no particular order and only come up as I think of them.

Huey_Newton:  I am glad to see that you have kept your small clan alive throughout our time here , and allied to the FCC with BRD, despite your lack of members at times.  I hope you can keep finding members and stay loyal as leader of your clan.  Please watch your TKs Budd-eh, and dont stop listening to sexy korean chicks play lame pop music.  You have always been fun to battle with / against and have been fun to talk to on vent .  Make sure you get into a good college and go get drunk sometime you crazy face.

Kalam:  Thanks for letting me join BRD, and being a good leader.  It is good that BRD has a good leader willing to sacrifice much real life time into building up his clan.  Thank you for playing Never winter nights 2 with me and being a retarded roleplaying newb.  Please keep trying to build up this clan, and keep it successful.  Dont abandon any real life things for your girlfriend when you live with her though :P

Kesh: Pretty much the same as above, thanks for being one of the original members and helping run the clan.  Dont try to get too mad at horses, and try to get your devastating scores with archery you had before Christmas.  And fuck you for one shooting me in the foot while I have full plate armor on. 

Kaelean:  Make sure you find another version of me to follow around and harass.  Keep eating pizza every other night, but do not get fat.

PewPew: I know you came back after a long while.  I know RS become Chaos.  I also  know you can no longer run around as a spanish chick (the helmet) in black plate throwing rocks and spears while riding a crap horse.  Buts its cool, you were cool, stay golden, have fun when you do come on.

To the Templar Clan: Haha, you guys sucked in Strat and all you that still exist are so annoying and trolly.  May you all perish in it again if it re-rises.  Actually, I enjoyed fighting for you, but seriously, you guys sucked hardcore.

to Shik: You dirty double crossing son of a bitch.  You promised us some land in the desert of Calradia  only to let some troll clan come and take it after.  May you forever have bad luck and your children be born with weird birthmarks.   Meh, Oh well.  Have fun !

Xol:  Keep my MW arbalest man.  Even though I got hacked and you saved it, I wont be playing for a bit. enjoy it!

Ecko:  Ecko, despite what I have heard in not only vent from my own clan members, but as well from various other clans / guilds Teamspeaks and vents, the majority of NA players dislike you and for the most part, hate most of the ATS crew.  I remember when ATS was still in Native and had their own server, before all these other players exist in cRPG, and we would go on to POM server and wear nothing but leather caps and great mauls, and just royally piss people like BkS_Rhade off by spamming them.  Good times.  to tell you the truth, I think you're a good guy, even though many would disagree with me.  You deal with problems to the best of your ability and manage your servers fairly well, nor do you leave us in the dark when it comes to managing the servers and the problems (financial or whatever have you).  I would like to apologize for the times that I may have caused near delaying or a little delaying, but I rarely dragged rounds on too long with my weirdness.   Please send me an ATS mug, or else.

Cyranule: Honestly man, I do not even know where you came from.  One day after christmas I jumped on vent and you were just there.  yOu fucking inspire people man with your sportsmanship and skill. Keep being merciless and hating on Zulu.  And for goodness sake, get off the horse.

Matey: You are a weird turtle thing.  When we first met on VENT, we found out you lived like just down the street from my house.  what the hell?? Oh well... It was awesome playing alongside your shield/wall , as well as playing with you on SHOGUN2.  May your enemies forever lay in trails of blood.

Goretooth:  You're a good player, archer or bec, whatever you use.  And this allows people to respect and fear your name.  This is good.  But for the love of God.  Stop banning people for speaking trash to you or calling you out on things.  Theres a mute button for a reason, you know?  If you dont want to use a mute button, just suck it down budd-eh. Have some fun, guy.

Northern Empire:  Please please please please please STOP allying with people.  How come we have to be friends with all the NA clans... cant we fight each other?  Is it going to be a massive northern american alliance vs the EU?  Boring!  BORING. 

Lorne: You were cool in native...... then cRPG and your voice came. 

Aldryk:  I like Aldryk because of his distinct voice, his attitude, and his way of playing.  If he was not a sneaky snake, then he was carrying a fire to light the way.  He also 100% supported me in his plight wherever I went.  May the troublesome Aldryk forever exist.   

to CHAOS:  You guys are good and all, but you are too serious compared to before.  I enjoy your company and fighting with  / against you in battles and skirmishers, and think you are all actually quite great.  But nothing will EVER TOP RS. never forget RS.
And thank you for letting me come talk to you all on TS while I was drunk out of my mind.  And ... why the hell did you need to ally with the northern empire for?  Land?  stupid excuse!

To LLJK / Lady_GaGa:  I dont mind you guys trolling or being goons, at all really.  I just think your cost in the guild is rather ridiculous.  Eh, whatever.  I miss the original gaga on full plated horses and the morning star... goodluck to you all, and please do not ban people if you come across some passwords to admins.  Thats almost as low as hacking and deleting accounts.

Linden  / Wallace:  Damn your plate armors.  Damn your crush-throughs. 

Native: Fuck your throwing lanced horse riding goose stepping ass.  Have a good one, buddeh.

to all my chinese cRPG buddies / yyy : See ya soon, 你們都是傻B!!

Apsalar:  Beat up Kalam for me sometime.  You are the best player that busts out 200+ ping .  Thank youuuu

LouisE: thanks for being a great sport, and being an original BRD member, as well as our only Japanese one.

Horse and Sword: Silent, but fun.  Keep up with the Cavaliers and FCC.  eh hehheheheh. 

To the rest of FCC/BRD/Cavaliers: Thank you for making the experience nice.  I'll come visit you guys in vent sometime.  I wish you all luck and good fortune in your upcoming battles and fightings.

There are tons of you guys that I liked / are important, but to list you all would take forever, and writing Forum posts about a video game and people you played with is also 75% lame. 

Long live GUAM. 

Goodbye. 

My response:  diet bro ur fat

Offline Xol!

• Earl
  • Renown: 428
  • Infamy: 51
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
  • Game nicks: Xol_of_Chaos
  • IRC nick: Xol
Re: Goodbye Everyone. Goodbye Hackers.
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2011, 05:36:21 am »
See you later Wiegraf, I hope you have a good, safe trip and thoroughly enjoy yourself in Taiwan.  Thanks for the arbalest, I'll think of you every time I wreck someone with it.

Have a good time!
boop

Offline ManOfWar

• Count
  • Renown: 243
  • Infamy: 36
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • No crutches at all!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Remnants
  • Game nicks: Remnant_ManOfWar (Formerly Takeda)
  • IRC nick: ManOfWar
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2011, 05:38:59 am »
Aparently Chaos members are being targeted! chadz help us!!!
Just a soldier

Offline Lewp

• Knight
  • Renown: 77
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Lewp
  • IRC nick: Lewp
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2011, 05:45:22 am »
Wiegrafs right...
Chaos... On 3, everyone get drunk and start in house fighting...

Offline Digglez

• Duke
  • Renown: 573
  • Infamy: 596
  • cRPG Player
  • YOU INCOMPETENT TOH'PAH!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Northmen
  • Game nicks: GotLander, Hamarr, Digglesan, Black_D34th
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2011, 05:46:18 am »
RAAAAAGE.  try not having a 4 letter guessable password chief

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2011, 05:49:03 am »
:(

bai....

Best of wishes for your new adventure!

RAAAAAGE.  try not having a 4 letter guessable password chief

What?
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Huey Newton

• Duke
  • Renown: 555
  • Infamy: 99
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Huey_Newton
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2011, 05:56:44 am »
[19:53] <Xol> [21:48] <Xol> hey [21:48] <Xol> I'm 99% sure wiegraf just got hacked [21:48] == Quirian [[email protected]] has joined #mount&blade-crpg [21:48] <Xol> I snagged his mw arbalest and his tempered longsword for 1 gold apiece [21:48] <Xol> any brd guys around? [21:49] <Xol> unless he's quitting :x [21:49] == Quirian [[email protected]] has left #mount&blade-crpg [] [21:5

First of all, I am not leaving because I recently got hacked.  To tell you all the truth, this monday evening I am leaving to China/Taiwan to start a new life and work.  I was planning on leaving the cRPG community for some time anyways.  However, as you can all see, we clearly have had some security issues as some of us lately in the NA have been hacked.  For myself, my character was reduced to level one, all my generations lost, my large mass of gold lost, and all my heirlooms given out to randoms on the auction house for all a mere gold.  Thats quite a lot of game time just blown down the drain.  But you know what, I am not in the least bit upset, simply because... a) I was going to give out a lot of that stuff on leaving anyways to close friends in the game (too bad for you guys now, huh?)  and b) Im going to TAIWAN. I dont really care, Im going to be in Asia speaking Chinese and eating amazing foods and you're all still playing a video game, wahwahawhwahawhhawa.

In any case, I do hope that whoever is hacking gets caught and are promptly dealt with.  Through all honesty, i do not understand what joy and what kind of sick mind people must have from bringing misery to strangers.  I dont care if its ripping someone off in the real world, or hacking a video game account.  It is one thing to troll a man or woman about something in a video game, but to randomly select them and remove all their stats just because you can.  Are you really that bored hackers?  Is this how you get your kicks ?  Don't you know that somewhere down the street theres a gun store where you can put that pistol into your mouth and blow your evil brains out?  Luckily for you, I am too happy right now to take this all to heart, but I know some of the other people who have been hacked, and they are great players as well as important members to this community.  I mean, seriously.  What kind of sick mind do you have?  Can't you go drown kittens or eat squirrel heads or something more productive? 

In anycase, now that the hacking hatred is out of the way (actually, it really isn't.  other people are still at risk. Please drink poison now you cunts) I would just like to say some things as my last forum topic post. 

First of all, you have all been a great community here putting up with us who are retarded and love to troll and speak completely unrelated shit.  I have made some cool allies , not very many enemies (none come to mind, actually), and have met a lot of sweet N neat as well as stuck up fruitcake individuals.  Let me just go through a list of people that are important and leave them some messages / shout outs

These are in no particular order and only come up as I think of them.

Huey_Newton:  I am glad to see that you have kept your small clan alive throughout our time here , and allied to the FCC with BRD, despite your lack of members at times.  I hope you can keep finding members and stay loyal as leader of your clan.  Please watch your TKs Budd-eh, and dont stop listening to sexy korean chicks play lame pop music.  You have always been fun to battle with / against and have been fun to talk to on vent .  Make sure you get into a good college and go get drunk sometime you crazy face.

Kalam:  Thanks for letting me join BRD, and being a good leader.  It is good that BRD has a good leader willing to sacrifice much real life time into building up his clan.  Thank you for playing Never winter nights 2 with me and being a retarded roleplaying newb.  Please keep trying to build up this clan, and keep it successful.  Dont abandon any real life things for your girlfriend when you live with her though :P

Kesh: Pretty much the same as above, thanks for being one of the original members and helping run the clan.  Dont try to get too mad at horses, and try to get your devastating scores with archery you had before Christmas.  And fuck you for one shooting me in the foot while I have full plate armor on. 

Kaelean:  Make sure you find another version of me to follow around and harass.  Keep eating pizza every other night, but do not get fat.

PewPew: I know you came back after a long while.  I know RS become Chaos.  I also  know you can no longer run around as a spanish chick (the helmet) in black plate throwing rocks and spears while riding a crap horse.  Buts its cool, you were cool, stay golden, have fun when you do come on.

To the Templar Clan: Haha, you guys sucked in Strat and all you that still exist are so annoying and trolly.  May you all perish in it again if it re-rises.  Actually, I enjoyed fighting for you, but seriously, you guys sucked hardcore.

to Shik: You dirty double crossing son of a bitch.  You promised us some land in the desert of Calradia  only to let some troll clan come and take it after.  May you forever have bad luck and your children be born with weird birthmarks.   Meh, Oh well.  Have fun !

Xol:  Keep my MW arbalest man.  Even though I got hacked and you saved it, I wont be playing for a bit. enjoy it!

Ecko:  Ecko, despite what I have heard in not only vent from my own clan members, but as well from various other clans / guilds Teamspeaks and vents, the majority of NA players dislike you and for the most part, hate most of the ATS crew.  I remember when ATS was still in Native and had their own server, before all these other players exist in cRPG, and we would go on to POM server and wear nothing but leather caps and great mauls, and just royally piss people like BkS_Rhade off by spamming them.  Good times.  to tell you the truth, I think you're a good guy, even though many would disagree with me.  You deal with problems to the best of your ability and manage your servers fairly well, nor do you leave us in the dark when it comes to managing the servers and the problems (financial or whatever have you).  I would like to apologize for the times that I may have caused near delaying or a little delaying, but I rarely dragged rounds on too long with my weirdness.   Please send me an ATS mug, or else.

Cyranule: Honestly man, I do not even know where you came from.  One day after christmas I jumped on vent and you were just there.  yOu fucking inspire people man with your sportsmanship and skill. Keep being merciless and hating on Zulu.  And for goodness sake, get off the horse.

Matey: You are a weird turtle thing.  When we first met on VENT, we found out you lived like just down the street from my house.  what the hell?? Oh well... It was awesome playing alongside your shield/wall , as well as playing with you on SHOGUN2.  May your enemies forever lay in trails of blood.

Goretooth:  You're a good player, archer or bec, whatever you use.  And this allows people to respect and fear your name.  This is good.  But for the love of God.  Stop banning people for speaking trash to you or calling you out on things.  Theres a mute button for a reason, you know?  If you dont want to use a mute button, just suck it down budd-eh. Have some fun, guy.

Northern Empire:  Please please please please please STOP allying with people.  How come we have to be friends with all the NA clans... cant we fight each other?  Is it going to be a massive northern american alliance vs the EU?  Boring!  BORING. 

Lorne: You were cool in native...... then cRPG and your voice came. 

Aldryk:  I like Aldryk because of his distinct voice, his attitude, and his way of playing.  If he was not a sneaky snake, then he was carrying a fire to light the way.  He also 100% supported me in his plight wherever I went.  May the troublesome Aldryk forever exist.   

to CHAOS:  You guys are good and all, but you are too serious compared to before.  I enjoy your company and fighting with  / against you in battles and skirmishers, and think you are all actually quite great.  But nothing will EVER TOP RS. never forget RS.
And thank you for letting me come talk to you all on TS while I was drunk out of my mind.  And ... why the hell did you need to ally with the northern empire for?  Land?  stupid excuse!

To LLJK / Lady_GaGa:  I dont mind you guys trolling or being goons, at all really.  I just think your cost in the guild is rather ridiculous.  Eh, whatever.  I miss the original gaga on full plated horses and the morning star... goodluck to you all, and please do not ban people if you come across some passwords to admins.  Thats almost as low as hacking and deleting accounts.

Linden  / Wallace:  Damn your plate armors.  Damn your crush-throughs. 

Native: Fuck your throwing lanced horse riding goose stepping ass.  Have a good one, buddeh.

to all my chinese cRPG buddies / yyy : See ya soon, 你們都是傻B!!

Apsalar:  Beat up Kalam for me sometime.  You are the best player that busts out 200+ ping .  Thank youuuu

LouisE: thanks for being a great sport, and being an original BRD member, as well as our only Japanese one.

Horse and Sword: Silent, but fun.  Keep up with the Cavaliers and FCC.  eh hehheheheh. 

To the rest of FCC/BRD/Cavaliers: Thank you for making the experience nice.  I'll come visit you guys in vent sometime.  I wish you all luck and good fortune in your upcoming battles and fightings.

There are tons of you guys that I liked / are important, but to list you all would take forever, and writing Forum posts about a video game and people you played with is also 75% lame. 

Long live GUAM. 

Goodbye.

Sad to see you go but also glad. Hope your new life in Taiwan is better than it was in Canada. Meet lots of cute asian girls and make lots of money. I'll come visit you in two years in Taiwan and we'll go get a taxi ride in Grorious Korea (aldryk & Mike U know the deal). Vent will be much more boring without you but i'll still be the best TKer in this entire community for the sake of GUAM and Girls Generation.

LONG LIVE THE FCC AND DEATH TO THE ILLUMINATI

Offline Socrates

• Knight
  • Renown: 76
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
  • Philosophy is a way of life
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Ascended Order
  • Game nicks: Socrates
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2011, 06:05:31 am »
再见。在台湾有好时机。 I don't know much. I took my 1st year of Chinese waiting on my 2nd.
The act of justice is not determined by the state.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Gwennifer

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2011, 06:07:30 am »
Awww! I guess I came after your time, then. I know I won't remember you in 3 years, but you clearly had a good impact on the community.

I wish you much luck and good opportunities in your travels!

Offline Cyclopsided

• Duke
  • Renown: 513
  • Infamy: 51
  • Formerly "Marathon". #sluttiestAdmin
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
  • Game nicks: Cyclopsided_of_Chaos, CYBD, Brunchlady
  • IRC nick: Cyclopsided
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2011, 06:12:40 am »
You'll be missed.
RIP THE MAYOR
Also, I have declared myself #1 NA hybrid thrower
Formerly known as Marathon.
As an NA admin, I am the most laid back and concerned with the ~fun of the game~ above all other factors. I've also been super inactive since Summer 2012. University takes most of my time, but I still find some time to play when i can.

Offline Shik

• Duke
  • Renown: 510
  • Infamy: 90
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Gilmore Girls
« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2011, 06:14:08 am »
Bye Wiegraf, it was fun randomly spamming Chinese into the in game chat with you.

Offline PieParadox

• Count
  • Renown: 219
  • Infamy: 61
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: PieParadox
« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2011, 06:35:21 am »
Have fun in China man!! Cya

Offline DrKronic

• Knight
  • Renown: 67
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player
  • Arch Villain of cRPG
    • View Profile
  • Faction: I do what I want
« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2011, 06:46:27 am »
man thats a fucked up way to leave the game though, his account was hacked and hierlooms sold for 1 gold........... :shock:

I mean if theres someone actually trying to crack into peoples accounts, the thing is if they are doing it from some IP it should be traceable and like the others that were caught they should be caught too

hell even if it is someone using public computers it may become obvious the ip addresses originate from the same zip code as perhaps problem players of the past

EDIT: I just looked through bug reports and reports from people on various TS and either from what I read or heard very recently multiplle people have been hacked and all heirlooms taken/sold for free basically

is there some kind of fundamental problem with the website security, I mean I see multiple people quitting in different things where they are being hacked to level 1...so fucked up

To Wiegraf: I heard your voice about 2 nights ago in TS at maybe 5 am and you were trashed, it was funny, I remember fighting you many times before and you were great with a morningstar, have fun in your travels I imagine if someones going after players like I've been told its only a matter of time before I get erased too

« Last Edit: July 02, 2011, 06:59:48 am by DrKronic »
Greed is for amateurs...Chaos, Disorder, Anarchy now that's fun!

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2011, 07:17:16 am »
I <3 my glorious asian friend wiegraf.

Offline Duster

• Marshall
  • Renown: 730
  • Infamy: 89
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Mr_Pibb, Mellow_Yellowtf
« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2011, 07:46:07 am »
Bye, dude. Crpg needs more players like you.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login