Author Topic: Bandit_Panos_The_Unlucky  (Read 1452 times)

Offline JackieChan

• Marshall
  • Renown: 851
  • Infamy: 118
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Crève salope / Master of left spam
    • View Profile
    • CRPG PATCH!
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_BD_JackieChan
  • IRC nick: JackieChan
Bandit_Panos_The_Unlucky
« on: July 01, 2011, 05:44:37 pm »
Ban Bandit_Panos_The_Unlucky

Spamed the "Report leecher" while i was fighting.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/543/mb255.jpg
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 Wهاهاهاهاهاهاهاهاهاه

Offline JackieChan

• Marshall
  • Infamy: 118
  • Crève salope / Master of left spam
    • View Profile
    • CRPG PATCH!
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_BD_JackieChan
  • IRC nick: JackieChan
Re: Bandit_Panos_The_Unlucky
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2011, 06:20:11 pm »
Adding to that , he verbally assaulted me multiple times for no reason, unfortunatly, i only managed to take 1 pic:
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/204/mb363.jpg/
 Wهاهاهاهاهاهاهاهاهاه

Offline Thovex

• Marshall
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Thovex
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2011, 08:13:21 pm »
Problem with him is he always acts like a bitch to everyone.

http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,5083.msg89138.html#msg89138

I especially like to refer to this post to be honest.

Offline Lord_Panos

• Turkish
  • Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 431
  • Infamy: 203
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Saracens
  • Game nicks: Abdul_Rashid_PanBaba,Panos
  • IRC nick: Panos
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2011, 06:49:26 am »
Ok its time to explain my self why i did this..

It was the last round of the map ,Jackie was on the opposite team and he was the last guy alive and as usual he was holding back-delaying,if i can recall correct my team had 7 or more players alive who they were waiting for flags to come out but that never happened cause he was shooting them from a distance end the map ended with a draw and the whole server went raging when the new map started...

K i know it was a bad thing and being a HA is a hit and run class ,but when u are the last guy and u see there isnt a chance on winning this round have some decency and dismount ffs..

I dont know if any player who was online at that day wants to back me up,but if u can see the logs from that day u will see that they raged against him..

Edit:Also i didnt spam it,i pressed it 2 times while u were in a distance from the enemy,but all i can see is u didnt press m on purpose to get me banned.

:D
« Last Edit: July 13, 2011, 06:51:37 am by Lord_Panos »
In this community,if you cheat,which is the ultimate crime to do in a game,you can buy a second cd key and everything is fine,but if you troll you get a permaban and be in danger for a second one,fair isn`t it?

Offline Lansamur

• Count
  • Renown: 232
  • Infamy: 46
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Lansamur, The_Prisoner,Beer_Storage, Carebear_Ravenei
  • IRC nick: Lansamur
[22:17] <@chadz> congratz cmpxchg8b, you managed to put 995 errors into the item sheet!
[22:17] <@cmpxchg8b> epic winning
[22:17] <@cmpxchg8b> beat that Fasader

Offline Bonze

• Knight
  • Renown: 47
  • Infamy: 164
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Anti-Fagcher-Liberation-Front (AFLF)
  • Game nicks: King of FF bump
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2011, 10:22:40 am »

It was the last round of the map ,Jackie was on the opposite team and he was the last guy alive and as usual he was holding back-delaying,if i can recall correct my team had 7 or more players alive who they were waiting for flags to come out but that never happened cause he was shooting them from a distance end the map ended with a draw and the whole server went raging when the new map started...

K i know it was a bad thing and being a HA is a hit and run class ,but when u are the last guy and u see there isnt a chance on winning this round have some decency and dismount ffs..

I dont know if any player who was online at that day wants to back me up,but if u can see the logs from that day u will see that they raged against him..

Edit:Also i didnt spam it,i pressed it 2 times while u were in a distance from the enemy,but all i can see is u didnt press m on purpose to get me banned.

jackie chan is the king of delaying and duelling . He delays with every class since 7-9 months, no matter what he plays  ha  2h pole.
time to ban his ass from any battle server
Got no Balls? Play archer. Got no sex? Play horse archer.

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2011, 10:44:43 am »
jackie chan is the king of delaying and duelling . He delays with every class since 7-9 months, no matter what he plays  ha  2h pole.
time to ban his ass from any battle server

I have to admit you're pretty much right there. Its nice and valid and heroic and all that when you stay last by actively fighting but I've seen him with my eyes more then once - he hides somewhere, runs in circles, avoids fighting & dying only to stay last and have a big spectators audience to watch him as the last survivor. Classic attention whore.
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline Nihtgenga

• Knight
  • Renown: 77
  • Infamy: 43
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fenris
  • Game nicks: Eldest
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2011, 10:57:17 am »
Two times? Trollololol

yes two times...have you never gotten the message? it shows 6 times the line "x accuses you of blablabla" per accuse, to really get your attention.
this screen shows 2 accusations

Offline nuffen

• Baron
  • Renown: 113
  • Infamy: 114
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Nuffen Fallen_Lilith Fallen_Little_Nuff
  • IRC nick: nuffen
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2011, 11:26:06 am »

Ok
What you did is wrong, the leecher nomination is only to be used against afk people, and you were abusing it. Consider this a warning, dont do it again because that will lead to a ban.

Two times? Trollololol

Yes, this is how it looks like if its two times.