Author Topic: 187_Invitation banned, WHY?! [EU2, ANT_RandomDude?)  (Read 3811 times)

Offline Cumface

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 49
  • Infamy: 22
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
187_Invitation banned, WHY?! [EU2, ANT_RandomDude?)
« on: July 01, 2012, 01:47:57 pm »
WHY YOU BANNED ME NOW WTF? BECAUSE I SAID YOU KICKED ME FOR NO REASON?! THAT'S WHY YOU BAN ME NOW WTF??!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!???????????????????????????????????????????????????

Offline Gurnisson

• King
  • Renown: 1750
  • Infamy: 362
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen
  • Game nicks: SeaRaider_Gurnisson
Re: 187_Invitation banned, WHY?! [EU2, ANT_RandomDude?)
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2012, 02:11:23 pm »
Your forum name is the same as your in-game name?
I voted Gurnisson cause of his fucking bendy pike, I swear noone can roflcopter stab like he can.

Offline Lord_Panos

• Turkish
  • Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 431
  • Infamy: 203
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Saracens
  • Game nicks: Abdul_Rashid_PanBaba,Panos
  • IRC nick: Panos
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2012, 02:19:30 pm »
Your forum name is the same as your in-game name?

:lol:
In this community,if you cheat,which is the ultimate crime to do in a game,you can buy a second cd key and everything is fine,but if you troll you get a permaban and be in danger for a second one,fair isn`t it?

Offline Cumface

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2012, 02:43:22 pm »
No.. My in game name is 187_Invitation, Perkeleen_Mustamies and Mallinaama.

Offline Cumface

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2012, 03:49:01 pm »
I forgot to mention ANT_RandomDude kicked me and took all my levels and gear away. So I had to play with level 0 and all stats 0, with no gear! And I said he is idiot cause he did this..

Offline Cumface

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2012, 03:51:30 pm »
Ok I just tried logging in back and I got in. I'm not banned anymore, thanks whoever unbanned me.

Offline RandomDude

• Earl
  • Infamy: 43
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • I play now! but I suck =(
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: RandomDude
  • IRC nick: RandomDude
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2012, 05:11:13 pm »
You were duelling with a team mate in eu2 for which i kicked you both.

Then you said I took away your gear and levels (haha i wish) when in fact you needed to wait for your gear to show up from the website.

Then you joined in the trolling of me and claimed you did nothing wrong and that id kicked you unjustly (the bold bit is why I decided to ban you.)

If a 1hr ban won't make an impression on you I will make it longer.

Your forum name doesnt do you any favours also.

EDIT: from your ban history (3 bans last month) I can see you are a douche and need at least 1 week to sort your head out.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2012, 05:14:50 pm by RandomDude »

Offline Cumface

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2012, 07:49:35 pm »
You were duelling with a team mate in eu2 for which i kicked you both.

Then you said I took away your gear and levels (haha i wish) when in fact you needed to wait for your gear to show up from the website.

Then you joined in the trolling of me and claimed you did nothing wrong and that id kicked you unjustly (the bold bit is why I decided to ban you.)

If a 1hr ban won't make an impression on you I will make it longer.

Your forum name doesnt do you any favours also.

EDIT: from your ban history (3 bans last month) I can see you are a douche and need at least 1 week to sort your head out.
Wow man? What is the reason for this ban? You can just ban someone because of his ban history? This is so unfair and bullshit. I haven't done anything! Yes I was dueling with the teammate in siege but he wanted it too, I think it's not against rules, is it? And I don't have problem with the kick, I have big problem that you stole my level and gear. I was at level 0 and all my stats were 0 (attributes, skills and WPFs). Then I was just a naked leecher in siege cause YOU did that. I don't understand why you did that... That's the problem why I was so angry to you!

Offline RandomDude

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2012, 07:50:43 pm »
Wow man? What is the reason for this ban? You can just ban someone because of his ban history? This is so unfair and bullshit. I haven't done anything!

Im revising my earlier punishment of you because I thought you were a new player but obviously you've already been banned several times recently and you need to learn to follow the rules.

Offline Cumface

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2012, 07:53:33 pm »
Im revising my earlier punishment of you because I thought you were a new player but obviously you've already been banned several times recently and you need to learn to follow the rules.
I always try to follow rules but not fair you steal my gear and levels.. I was level 22 I think and I had like 40k worth equipment and you took it all away cause I was dueling with teammate...

Offline Ninja_Khorin

• King
  • Renown: 1067
  • Infamy: 90
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Zen
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Clan Ninja
  • Game nicks: Khorin/Keyoke/Lujan
  • IRC nick: Khorin
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2012, 07:58:14 pm »
While you're at it, I'd change the name of one of your characters "Perkeleen_Mustamies" as it can be considered racist and that is a bannable offense. It translates to "Bloody/Fucking/Damn_BlackMan".

Your ban history and forum name doesn't do you much good either, but you can't change those.

Offline RandomDude

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2012, 08:01:17 pm »
Cumface, I did not take away your gear and levels. That's just a lol statement from you.

You probably rejoined and your eq took a long time to come or it didnt come at all? Ive been having similar problems lately.

A kick is just a kick and a ban is just a ban.

That's all I do as admin, i dont touch the maps, the code, character info or anything (except name changes). I just kick and ban.

Offline Count_Curtis

• Earl
  • Renown: 322
  • Infamy: 71
  • cRPG Player
  • There's no cure for being a cunt
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Captain_Ludd / Curtis
  • IRC nick: Curtis
« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2012, 08:03:33 pm »
Randomdude is my favourite admin of all time.

Ban this cunt
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Cumface

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2012, 08:15:17 pm »
While you're at it, I'd change the name of one of your characters "Perkeleen_Mustamies" as it can be considered racist and that is a bannable offense. It translates to "Bloody/Fucking/Damn_BlackMan".

Your ban history and forum name doesn't do you much good either, but you can't change those.
I don't see a problem with that name to be honest... It's not meant to be racist in anyway, I'm myself half black. My dad's Congo and my mom's Finnish. If it was "Perkeleen_Valkoinenmies" (Bloody/Fucking/Damn_Whiteman) it wouldn't be a problem for most of the people.

Cumface, I did not take away your gear and levels. That's just a lol statement from you.

You probably rejoined and your eq took a long time to come or it didnt come at all? Ive been having similar problems lately.

A kick is just a kick and a ban is just a ban.

That's all I do as admin, i dont touch the maps, the code, character info or anything (except name changes). I just kick and ban.
Well you were only admin online as far as I know.. Who else would've taken it? And right after you kicked me I lost it all, so it's kinda suspicious in my opinion. I mean you had the motive and the power to do it, so that makes you the prime suspect. I'm sorry if I'm wrong but that's how it looked like to me.

Randomdude is my favourite admin of all time.

Ban this cunt
What have I done to you? Why you come here insulting me? And I am already banned if you didn't notice...  :|

Offline Cumface

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 01, 2012, 08:21:02 pm »
And about my ban history, one ban is lame and not "valid" in my opinion. It's this one. The plate wearing guy who posted that thread, kicked me 2 times (I lost hp from that) when I was standing on the walls waiting for enemies. So I pulled out my hammer and hit him 2 times with it, but what a douche he is he decided to report me for that. Even when he first started it. And I probably lost more HP from his kicks than he from my 0 PS hammer hits -.- Other bans I don't even remember / know reasons...