Author Topic: My character 1hnovoh1 was banned. There must be something wrong.  (Read 1055 times)

Offline XXTNTXX

• Noble
  • Renown: 10
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
I was banned, and it seems because someone thought I used Autoblocker. I always played on EU server 1. Anyone knowing me knows that I only played as cavalry with a lance and a shield. If I was on ground, I used an one hand sword and a shield. So Autoblocker is no any useful for me. How does a person always with shield use Autoblocker???? There must be something wrong.

I swear I did never use Autoblocker. I have my shield!!! Please help me to do a detailed check in the ban log (I think you should have one). Please give me some detailed information. If you think I was using Autoblocker, you should give out the solid evidence, like when, which type of program or thread..., right? Maybe this can also help me to check my own computer. Maybe some other program let you thought it was Autoblocker.

Please help me check! Thanks!!!   

Offline cmp

• M:BG Developer
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 2052
  • Infamy: 569
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: cmp
Re: My character 1hnovoh1 was banned. There must be something wrong.
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2012, 11:18:17 pm »
http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,23841.50.html

Calm down, read the first post carefully and think twice before posting. You aren't hopeless yet, so don't make the mistake others have made already.