Author Topic: Ban Request Howling_Wolf  (Read 1409 times)

Offline Auphilia

• Earl
  • Renown: 480
  • Infamy: 190
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Ban Request Howling_Wolf
« on: June 10, 2012, 04:36:28 am »
He twed me 3 times intentionally at the start of the round ending in a tk on EU_5 (level 20 cap) around 9:00 PM U.S central time.

Screenshot:
(click to show/hide)

You can also read the logs that I had not once twed him or tked him my entire time on that server.
In the logs you will also read his attempts at denying what he had done. He will say he didn't do it at the start of the round.
He will say he used his morningstar (which he did) then he will deny that and say he only used his fist. He will say that it wasn't intentional and we were in a cluster of troops (not possible at the start of a round) and it is evident that I would not be typing a full sentence while in a cluster of enemy troops, nor would I be in a cluster of enemy troops as I am an xbow sniper (unless they rushed me). Among other things.

Here is another screenshot of him changing his story around:
(click to show/hide)

I offered him the chance to simply apologize to me, and it would have ended there. If kids can swallow their pride and show even the faintest sign of maturity and responsibility, I have no problem letting them off with a warning. However, he chose to lie and deny any accusations against him.

Anyways I hope justice is served. Thank you for looking into this.

Offline RandomDude

• Earl
  • Renown: 431
  • Infamy: 43
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • I play now! but I suck =(
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: RandomDude
  • IRC nick: RandomDude
Re: Ban Request Howling_Wolf
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2012, 09:10:38 pm »
Was it tw by fisting?

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2012, 10:10:44 pm »
Yes, it was.
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline Auphilia

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2012, 12:47:13 am »
No he used the morningstar. No one can die in 3 punches, especially on a 20 level capped server at the start of a round.

Also, might I add, he has already proven himself to be a liar.  :?

« Last Edit: June 11, 2012, 12:53:52 am by The_White_Lotus »

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2012, 12:56:34 am »
No, no one who is a pure xbow guy with a hunting xbow will die in three morningstar hits.
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline Auphilia

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2012, 01:05:46 am »
What are you talking about?

Three morningstar hits would kill anyone in light armor under the level 20.
You must be Howling_Wolf, or a friend of his lol.

Anyways admin, the evidence is in the screenshots. That is 3 tws at the start of a round, causing a tk.
You can also see in the second screenshot that he does, in fact, use a morningstar as it shows him killing Engrish_Astralis with one.

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2012, 01:12:47 am »
What are you talking about?

Three morningstar hits would kill anyone in light armor under the level 20.
You must be Howling_Wolf, or a friend of his lol.

Anyways admin, the evidence is in the screenshots. That is 3 tws at the start of a round, causing a tk.
You can also see in the second screenshot that he does, in fact, use a morningstar as it shows him killing Engrish_Astralis with one.
I said that you, a light armored clothed under level 20 you said you was level 5 or so right before xbower, would've died from my nicely PS'd morningstar in 1 or 2 hits, certainly not 3.

Offline Auphilia

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2012, 01:34:20 am »
I was using a normal xbow with a 10 str requirement. Impossible to get at level 5. I said I was level 5 hours before then. Admin, you can check the logs if you wish to take his lies seriously. You will not see me mention that I am level 5 before or after this intentional tking.

Either way, you could have glanced one of the hits or hit an arm or something. Doesn't matter how you twist this. It is impossible to kill someone, even a level 5, with 3 punches (under level 20) even as a strength build.

You have already admitted or been proven to have lied on multiple accounts now. This is why police officers inform people that they have the right to remain silent.

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2012, 01:42:00 am »
Either way, you could have glanced one of the hits or hit an arm or something. Doesn't matter how you twist this. It is impossible to kill someone, even a level 5, with 3 punches (under level 20) even as a strength build.
Darien could onehit me with his fists when he was pure STR...
...now, considering I was much higher level, and wearing an actual helmet, and had 21 STR, and considering Darien used heavy gauntlets and I was wearing my hourglass gauntlets I do think three headhits with an STR based build sounds realistic, even though I was level 20 at the moment, oh, and since you go off bitchin' about me claiming somethin' else at first I'll just say you lied, I did apologize, you still banthread me for fisting you to death, was even under 8 players so no multi, my conclusion is you're a lying cunt who'll go out of your way to punish people just to prove how big a cunt you are.

Offline Bulzur

• Earl
  • Renown: 465
  • Infamy: 102
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild.
  • Game nicks: Guard_Bulzur
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2012, 01:45:50 am »
If it's three hits from a morningstar :
-the teamkill was intentional.

If it's three hits with hourglass gauntlets with 21 STR on a clothed peasant who claimed to be lv5 :
-the teamkill was intentional.

So :
-the teamkill was intentional, and intentional teamkilling is bannable.

Then, knowing how it was done is still important, since it can be a reason for a longer ban (denying, lying, etc...).
[14:36] <@chadz> when you login there is a message "your life as horse archer was too depressing for you. you decided to commit suicide. please create a new char"
[19:32] <@chadz> if(dave_ukr_is_in_server) then rain_chance = 98%;

Offline Auphilia

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2012, 01:56:18 am »
He admits that he is fully aware that with his strength and gauntlets, he can do damage and even kill a player with no armor. So even if that were the case (which it wasn't) he STILL admits to intentionally tking me.

Also you may have apologized, but I specifically informed you multiple times that I had not heard your original apology. You might have said it after dying, or I may not have been paying attention. Either way when you did have my attention you refused to apologize. I have not lied.

And let me quote my statement, "However, he chose to lie and deny any accusations against him."
I did not say that you never apologized, even though I did not see it. I simply stated that your lying and denial showed no signs of maturity or responsibility, hence this ban thread. I believe I am fairly careful with my words, at least careful enough not to make three stories out of one truth and expect people to believe me.

Also you are given the chance to defend the accusations against you and yet all you do is spew insults and lie. What do you hope to gain from that?
You do realize that simply admitting what you did, apologizing for it, and promising in some fashion that you wouldn't break the rules in the future would have gotten you out of any trouble right? Or at least would have minimized whatever trouble was unavoidable. Why would you insist on being untrustworthy and insulting? Is it so hard to take responsibility for what you do?  :?

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2012, 02:48:36 am »
He admits that he is fully aware that with his strength and gauntlets, he can do damage and even kill a player with no armor. So even if that were the case (which it wasn't) he STILL admits to intentionally tking me.

Also you may have apologized, but I specifically informed you multiple times that I had not heard your original apology. You might have said it after dying, or I may not have been paying attention. Either way when you did have my attention you refused to apologize. I have not lied.

And let me quote my statement, "However, he chose to lie and deny any accusations against him."
I did not say that you never apologized, even though I did not see it. I simply stated that your lying and denial showed no signs of maturity or responsibility, hence this ban thread. I believe I am fairly careful with my words, at least careful enough not to make three stories out of one truth and expect people to believe me.

Also you are given the chance to defend the accusations against you and yet all you do is spew insults and lie. What do you hope to gain from that?
You do realize that simply admitting what you did, apologizing for it, and promising in some fashion that you wouldn't break the rules in the future would have gotten you out of any trouble right? Or at least would have minimized whatever trouble was unavoidable. Why would you insist on being untrustworthy and insulting? Is it so hard to take responsibility for what you do?  :?
I apologized, pretty sure I told you that I wasn't expecting to actually kill you aswell, and btw, when you took a screen of of the  just hit you a bit with fists for the lolz, it was with less than 8 players, so no multi, so chill the fuck out, I did apologize then you go all "I can't hear you, say it again." and shit, and you call me immature, I fucked around a bit with you in chat afterwards lying about shit intentionally like the morningstar in clusterfuck just to mess with you, in the end I still say that I wasn't expecting three fists to deal any real damage and it was late night so gimme a break, not like I think oh I'm wearing hourglass gauntlets, my fists gonna be deadly now when I'm used to mail mittens and 0 PS.

Offline Auphilia

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2012, 03:18:54 am »
I don't think you understand the difference between apologizing and taking responsibility (such as acknowledging what you actually did) and apologizing and continuing to lie and deny what actually happened.

Also when you tk someone, it doesn't matter if they have a multiplier or not. Perhaps they just wanted to play the game and not die at the very start of it because of immature teammates? If that makes any sense to you.

Also I didn't say I "can't hear you", I said that I didn't hear you and when I said that, at that specific point in time, you had my attention and I was listening. Whereas before, when you supposedly apologized for intentional tw, I was not paying attention, or for whatever reason, was unable to read it in game.

First you say, you were completely unaware that you would do damage with fist.
Then you say you are completely aware that you can do damage with fist as other players were able to one hit kill you with their fists.
And now you say you are completely unaware that you would do damage with fists.

First you say that you used a morningstar in a cluster of enemy troops.
Then you say you used your fist at spawn.

First you say you didn't do it intentionally, and it was an accident.
Then you say you did do it intentionally.

You say that I said I was only level 5 immediately before you tked me.
Yet the logs will show that this was said at least 30 minutes prior, probably longer.
In a x1.5 server, 30 minutes to an hour = a good 10 levels.

Go ahead Zlisch_The_Butcher (who happens to have to be "Watched" by forum admins already), continue to tell more stories and add more inconsistency to your already proven lies.

Here are the facts admin:

- He twed me 3 times at spawn with a morningstar, resulting in a tk.
- This was done intentionally, and at the start of the round.
- He uses a morningstar + steel buckler (or round steel buckler) which significantly reduces the speed and damage of the morningstar.
- He has lied multiple times concerning this already, most of which are proven lies, and he will likely continue.
- I did not tk or tw him during the entire time I played in that server.

You can look at his shield skill for evidence that he uses a steel buckler or round steel buckler. (Or a dev can look)

Anyways, hopefully nothing more needs to be said. The evidence is pretty clear at this point.

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2012, 03:31:15 am »
(click to show/hide)
I say now that when I think about it fists can deal damage but that was certainly not what I was thinking about at the time.
Here are the actual facts:
- I TK'd you at spawn.
- I used fists even though I can't prove it, can't really prove that I wasn't ever intending to kill you but yeah.
- I lied a couple of times to fuck with you after you had asked me to repeat my apology because you was actin' like some fancy ass dick and didn't wanna click L.
- You did not TK or TW me during that day.
So you're horribly hurt you lost like max 1min of gameplay 'cuss I killed you btw?

Offline Auphilia

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2012, 03:35:24 am »
Those aren't all facts, but okay. Hopefully the admin will enforce crpg rules and justice based on the evidence provided and not simply someone's word (who happens to be a liar).  :rolleyes: