Author Topic: Heraldic Tabard  (Read 1290 times)

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
Heraldic Tabard
« on: June 04, 2012, 11:28:15 pm »
+8
So you can get a couple different mid-level armors with a heraldic tabard or surcoat etc. You can get heavy plate with a heraldic tabard.

Would it be difficult to make a lighter armor that uses your banner as a texture? Similar stats to the colored tunics. Have it cost 3,018 like all of the "fancy" body armors.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline dodnet

• Duke
  • Renown: 595
  • Infamy: 149
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Wolpertinger
  • Game nicks: DoD, DoD_Wolper
Re: Heraldic Tabard
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2012, 12:00:24 am »
Some more heraldic armours would be great.

I would like something like a cloak you can wear to get your banner on the backside: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,52336.0.html?PHPSESSID=ij5l4vlsih1duhqs088ni55fe5 (they are without heraldic). It should be equipped in a normal weapon slot. Is that possible?
The logic of war seems to be that if a belligerent can fight he will fight.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Black Wind

• Whiner
  • Baron
  • Renown: 143
  • Infamy: 185
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: PK
  • Game nicks: PK_IncrediblySkillful, The Right arm of the guy with 13 PC's that is PK
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2012, 12:02:03 pm »
I want heraldic lamellar, or some heraldic arab armour.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0

Here in PK, we're better than you! And we know it.

Offline Largg

• Earl
  • Renown: 321
  • Infamy: 36
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2012, 12:13:43 pm »
+2
Tunics and other light armors too, can't see why not. Some might not fit but there are good looking ones too. Shouldn't be too big job either.

Offline Ronin

• Marshall
  • Renown: 859
  • Infamy: 198
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2012, 02:04:30 pm »
+1
Heraldic Gambeson is the way to go
Quote from: BlindGuy
Seems the fascists are gaining ground once again in UKR... right vving politics is SO bad for the general populace but STILL in times of trouble the uneducated turn to them for help, simply because they are so amoral they vvill supply those vvilling to fight vvith vveapons rather than knovvledge.

My UU key is broken incase you can't tell :D

Offline zagibu

• cRPG President
  • King
  • Renown: 1436
  • Infamy: 228
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2012, 10:13:51 pm »
It's the padded jack, not the gambeson. The gambeson can't be heraldicionized, because it only has half a texture that is mirrored to the other side.
 Why am I beswung by sharpe and pointed utensyls?

Offline Andy

• Count
  • Renown: 274
  • Infamy: 253
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Snow_King
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2012, 06:04:49 am »
Don't any of you think that it is strange that in the middle of a battle, some warrior picks up a sheild, gets out his painter's pallet, paints his heraldry perfectly onto this new sheild, puts his paints away, and start using the sheild so fast that you can't even see him doing it?

By the way, I support the idea of a cheap, heraldic tunic. It would be great for strategus.
+1

Offline zagibu

• cRPG President
  • King
  • Renown: 1436
  • Infamy: 228
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2012, 08:37:19 pm »
Don't any of you think that it is strange that in the middle of a battle, some warrior picks up a sheild, gets out his painter's pallet, paints his heraldry perfectly onto this new sheild, puts his paints away, and start using the sheild so fast that you can't even see him doing it?

By the way, I support the idea of a cheap, heraldic tunic. It would be great for strategus.
+1

Ever heard of oled displays?
 Why am I beswung by sharpe and pointed utensyls?

Offline Ronin

• Marshall
  • Renown: 859
  • Infamy: 198
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2012, 01:03:33 am »
Perhaps a level 35 build.
Quote from: BlindGuy
Seems the fascists are gaining ground once again in UKR... right vving politics is SO bad for the general populace but STILL in times of trouble the uneducated turn to them for help, simply because they are so amoral they vvill supply those vvilling to fight vvith vveapons rather than knovvledge.

My UU key is broken incase you can't tell :D