Author Topic: Ban Request: Sigvard_of_Chaos  (Read 2446 times)

Offline Crazyi

• Baron
  • Renown: 82
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Crazyi_KUTT, Crazyeye_KUTT, CrayCray

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
Re: Ban Request: Sigvard_of_Chaos
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2012, 01:54:14 am »
I don't exactly see evidence of an intentional TK here.. could've been an accident.. horse bump then stab or something of that sort
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Crazyi

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2012, 02:01:52 am »
He is infantry and double overhead swung me with a sword. If you look at the bottom in the active dialogue he in respone to "really?" he said "Yea quit kicking him you fuck". You perma banned me for being vigilante and I will be in awe if you dont ban him for a week.

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2012, 02:11:40 am »
Quit kicking who, exactly?
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline Crazyi

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2012, 03:35:52 am »
What does it matter who was being kicked what so ever? It is not his place to TK when he sees fit, as you have banned me for doing the EXACT same thing. How is this any different?

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2012, 03:43:49 am »
Well I'll ban you both for 24 hours then, he has the chance to unban request, you've had the opportunity to apologize for griefing teammates but you refused to take it so you don't!  Unless you'd like to explain why he was stopping you from kicking someone, which you still havent?
« Last Edit: March 23, 2012, 03:46:57 am by Smoothrich »

Offline Crazyi

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2012, 03:50:27 am »
You are assuming information now, and that is 100% biased. It was on the official servers, and the offical rule is TK = 1 week ban. Dont even threaten me with that garbage. I didn't team wound or team kill. I came to the forums like I was instructed to during my last incident, and this is how you respond? lol

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2012, 03:54:55 am »
Looks to me like you were griefing a teammate, probably someone reloading with xbow or something, by kicking them, I just wanted clarification because you called him a vigilante, implying he was punishing someone for breaking a rule instead of telling an admin to do it.. so I will ask again for you to clarify what happened, until Sigvard or another witness can post himself

Sigvard will be banned regardless, but your hesitation to actually explain what he was being a vigilante about is incriminating in its own right.  I am not being biased, just fair.  Ban time will be reduced or removed with the full story but kicking teammates to grief them is rule breaking much like tk'ing to stop it

Offline martyrAD

• Noble
  • Renown: 24
  • Infamy: 7
  • cRPG Player
  • wut?
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2012, 03:57:07 am »
afaik you cant maliciously TW/TK people, i witnessed it within the tower on the map, he had ZERO reason to TK anyone, it was childish and uncalled for (Sigvard_of_chaos btw)
How i get kills...

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2012, 04:02:34 am »
Sigvard has been banned for 24 hours, Crazyi isn't banned but I am not ruling out that possibility until I get a better picture of what happened, because it still appears to me that he was griefing.

Also you are quoting community server rules for ban duration, not official, its up to admin discretion and we weigh ban history and the severity of the incident and the like into our bans.

Offline Herr_Thomas

• Baron
  • Renown: 110
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Wolfgang
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2012, 04:25:21 am »
Looks to me like you were griefing a teammate, probably someone reloading with xbow or something

The player being kicked (a few times) was a chaos member, who was a hoplite using a shield and spear (4 slots total) so he wasn't using a crossbow. We were in a sealed tower filled with at least 10 team members and was about the safest spot to be in the map at the time, so kicking him would in no "grief" him.

Then Sigvard teamkills Crazyi and then says something along the lines of "stop kicking him idiot." This is obvious vigilantism. Crazy was in no Griefing.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2012, 04:38:29 am by Herr_Thomas »

Oh, and style matters way more than anything else regarding armor.

Offline Crazyi

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2012, 04:40:59 am »
You have proven beyond all shadow of a doubt that you are biased! 1 week is the offical rules of the community for TK? I went 1/5 on TW and 1 shot BADPLAYER, and I was just unbanned today after comming to these forums, that was nearly 3 weeks ago. Also you claimed you "forgot" how to temp ban. You let badplayer get 5/5 and intentionally TK some one(admitting to it on these forums) and ban him for a night? Yea the actions of a totally neutral party.....I do what was asked of me last time and you THREATEN TO BAN ME?  :shock:

The official rules are you cannot intetionally MALICIOUSLY grief some one.

desire to inflict injury, harm, or suffering on another, either because of a hostile impulse or out of deep-seated meanness

Kicking some one in a closed building with full armor and a shield does NOT HARM THEM. Further you go and ASSUME he has a crossbow and I am preventing him from reloading. No bias here at all. I honestly cannot believe you are an admin.

Offline Digglez

• Duke
  • Renown: 573
  • Infamy: 596
  • cRPG Player
  • YOU INCOMPETENT TOH'PAH!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Northmen
  • Game nicks: GotLander, Hamarr, Digglesan, Black_D34th
« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2012, 04:43:18 am »
keep your hands and feet to yourself children, er except for the enemies

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2012, 04:49:37 am »
err dude you didn't get banned i was just wondering what the full story is, i banned you on community and the rules are different there then official, its one week, and you were very clearly in the wrong on the community server since i was an eyewitness (badplayer didn't even tk you, he bumped you trying to assist and you tkd him at spawn next round, if its the situation i recall)  the community head admins handle unbans on their own schedule, its not my fault you were banned for so long its how that server is run

i banned the guy you posted a thread for here (as i repeated several times), i was just a bit speculative because of your hesitation to clarify the situation that left very reasonable doubts/concerns in my mind, he has no ban history so 24 hour ban for an intentional tk is fair

chill out bro
« Last Edit: March 23, 2012, 04:51:05 am by Smoothrich »

Offline Rumblood

• King
  • Renown: 1199
  • Infamy: 420
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GrannPappy
« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2012, 07:17:57 am »
The official rules are you cannot intetionally MALICIOUSLY grief some one.

Read the rules:

No malicious griefing of teammates (kickspamming, blocking, etc.)

You are conveniently leaving out kickspamming. Don't do it. It doesn't matter what armor they were wearing. It sounds like you were doing it specifically to grief him into retaliating so that you could request a ban. It certainly doesn't sound like it was being taken as friendly horseplay. You were successful as it does result in a ban for it.
As you have attempted to make it appear as though Smoothrich is biased, I will discuss the matter with other Admins for their opinion. My current take is that you also deserve a ban for griefing in order to request a ban.
That ban could possibly take place over the weekend as it will take some time to get the input. Or you can decide to accept that you griefed them into retaliation and get it over with before the weekend gets here.
The fact that it was you that came here to the forums to request a ban doesn't mean anything when it could be seen as your entire purpose for your kickspamming in the first place.
"I don't think much of a man who is not wiser today than he was yesterday" – Abraham Lincoln