Author Topic: Super Mega Perma-Ban Request: Hospitaller_Troyicide  (Read 1612 times)

Offline Slamz

• Earl
  • Renown: 386
  • Infamy: 112
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Norse Horde
  • Game nicks: NH_Slamz
Super Mega Perma-Ban Request: Hospitaller_Troyicide
« on: March 19, 2012, 11:50:14 pm »
I believe he's normally an NA player so I recommend banning his account across the entire spectrum of the universe.  I doubt he'd care about an EU ban.

BEHOLD.
THE GREATEST VIDEO OF BLATANT PROLONGED ABUSE EVER WITNESSED.
This was EU3 during the defense of Almerra castle.

I asked him once in chat what he was doing (no reply).
I asked admins to look into him three times in admin chat (no reply, no action).
I took to FRAPS since nobody else was doing anything.

He relogged several times to hide his score.  I'm sure if some admin can check the roster you'll find he's something like 0-40 for this battle.

Note in the final two clips, he has equipped 2 nice swords the attackers dropped, sabotages defensive siege shields and then once again jumps off to his death.

These are just the clips I caught -- a number of times he killed himself fast enough that he'd die and then die again before I could re-locate him.  What you see in the middle of the video is the best -- spawn, run out, die, spawn, run out, die.  Not once does he swing.  Several times he puts his weapon away and runs up to let someone kill him.

And just to sum up a rough list of offenses:
* Wasting ladders
* Jumping to his death to waste tickets and armor
* Appears to be trying to drop ladders to the enemy outside?
* Doesn't attack enemies, just parries ineffectively until he dies
* Standing directly in front of the enemy archer tower until they kill him
* Charging the enemy line and putting his weapon away and then standing there to die
* Sabotaging team equipment
* Picking up good gear (two two-handed swords) and then suiciding

What you see in this video is just a small sample of his deaths.  He did this a number of times before I finally started recording and I broke off a few times to look for other cheaters since I figured this was plenty for one guy.

In no way should this player be allowed to attend any other Strategus battle, ever.

http://youtu.be/uOIpKTI31HA
« Last Edit: March 19, 2012, 11:51:44 pm by Slamz »
Crush your enemies; see them driven before you; hear the lamentations of their women.
Norse Horde

Offline Meow

• Awesome Consulting Detective
  • King
  • Renown: 1071
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
Re: Super Mega Perma-Ban Request: Hospitaller_Troyicide
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2012, 12:47:32 am »
Thanks for reporting - global banned for now.
Will look into duration and possible essay topic if he requests an unban.

Was his fifth ban, two of those were global ones, one for leeching and one for brief use of autoblock.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2012, 01:46:05 am by Meow »