Author Topic: A fue Named ricky (apology letter)  (Read 10644 times)

Offline Ricky77

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 79
  • Infamy: 89
  • cRPG Player
  • ninja
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ninja Rabbi
  • Game nicks: sokai
A fue Named ricky (apology letter)
« on: March 12, 2012, 04:42:55 pm »
+1
A FUE NAMED RICKY

Hey guys this is ricky, some of you might know me as 777, others archer or cav. I tend to have strait forward names  :P
So let me explain what i did first. About 1 month ago, i have not been counting i decided to fall under the influence of friends and at the same time be very stupid, (i am not trying to put blame on anyone or make excuses for my actions). You might know kaoklai, he is the last black-rose. So we were on the HoC server one day in like a 5 person battle we were just messing around. So everyone left except me, kaoklai and then my other friend allers. Kaoklai decided to show us how to get a free x5 , he voted poll 5 bots on each team, and he told me to stand completely still and not press anything, and he (qml) me and i guess if your afk or something and it works within 30 seconds you get a free multiplier. I had no idea what a qml was until this day. So kaoklai stayed on for about 1-2 hours with free x5 or that's at least what he told me i have no evidence except the steam messages. So the next day , i was very close to retiring, so i decided to jump on the HoC server when no one was on, and out of my own stupidity without thinking i decided to try it out myself and use an x5 for about 30-40 minutes. The worst thing about this is that i dragged in my friends , egad and dino. I got them to let me qml them, luckily meow was nice enough to unban them a while ago. So i stayed on the HoC server for about 40 minutes , i think it was around 300k XP i got for free. Then i thought to myself, what if someone comes into the server and sees my score 73-0 because bots are one, and me having a x5. but i was to stupid to think of that 40 minutes ago when i was messaging egad and dino on the server how safe it is, because no one will find out. Kaoklai told me on steam it would be impossible for a admin/dev to catch us because they don't know we have an x5 ( but again my own stupidity, i should have realized that getting a free x5 for 40 min is obviously a fucking death trap). This was more of anxiety and actually seeing if there was a way to get around the crpg system. After that , i did not do it again, and there was a whole day of time before i got unbanned, and i could have been on there getting free xp, but i was scared to death. So the next day, i about 7pm my time, i logged onto crpg, and pressed connect on na_community. "YOU ARE BANNED FROM THIS SERVER" came up, and i think i had an idea why  :shock: . So i quickly message kaoklai saying, are u sure we cant be caught for the qml stuff, and he responded yes, i told his i was banned from all servers, but he assured me it was for something else because no one else was banned at that moment except me.

Again not anyone else fault but my own stupidity, i go on irc chat and i start lying to meow about everything, and tell him i have no idea about HoC server (this was very stupid and i want to say im sorry meow, lying to a dev that has full access to the logs honestly was the stupidest thing i could ever do). so i understood he knew, so i asked him if i could start over, and i started to tell him the truth, but it was really stupid to lie, and it taught me a valuable lesson.

So , i basically argued with meow that it was not my fault, but kaoklai's (stupid, i know now that it was my own fault, and i have to take responsibility for my action, no matter what anyone says, if kaoklai jumped in a fire i wouldn't also, if he cheats i should come to my senses not to, so this is 100% MY FAULT)

So the next day. ME, KAOKLAI , ALLERS, DINO, AND EGAD WERE perma banned , all of us freaking out because we had looms, high gens, and our nice builds. So i took the blame for what happened immediately , i told them if they stayed banned, its my fault , and i would buy them new accounts and grind xp to retire and get them all their looms back. So kaoklai decided to go talk to meow ( kaoklai is the most mature out of all of us, he did most of the talking with moew, and sort of formed a relationship with moew, showing him hes a nice guy, which is think helped kaoklai alot) so he told kaoklai the ban would be atleast 3 months because there were a few russians that did the same thing except they qml for 40 gens worth of looms. So he suggested to buy new acounts because the investigation for the others has not started even after 3 months.

So me and allers went ahead and bought new accounts, along with kaoklai a week later, and dino a week later.

So now, it has been 1 month , and last week , kaoklai got unbaned, but me and allers stay banned.

The reason i as banned still, is because on my new acount i caused drama, because the leader of LL Killer_Flowers scammed me out of the looms my friend who quit the game gave me , so i made a thread. (And im sorry for causing drama where i should have just kept low and stfu)

So this is not really an unban essay , apposed to me apologizing to the devs/admins/players . What i did was completely unacceptable and was very stupid. And i would like to say I AM TRULY SORRY FOR MY ACTIONS AND WOULD DO ANYTHING FOR A SECOND CHANCE

I know for some people, they where happy because of my ban, i will admit i was a hardcore market player, i basically played the market way more than i did play the game. and i annoyed some people.

I have never been banned before, except the one time i died in the begining of a round, then re-entered but that was in the first days of me playing, and i was unaware of the rule. I have been scammed once before, but again this was because i played the market way to much. AND YES I WILL ADMIT TO WHAT HAPPENED WHEN I WAS IN THE HAVEN CLAN. a bunch of no good trolls offered me some gold in crpg if i would buy them a 20 dollar game on steam , and again this was when i first started playing, and i had no idea of the rule. (I ADMITTED THIS TO MEOW, AND BRAEDON THAT I BOUGHT GOLD IN CRPG FOR MONEY IN RL. 200K ) and they forgave me.

I know what moew did was only his job, and i thank him for teaching me a valuable lesson , not only in crpg, but in life. if you cheat kinds, you will be fucked basically. And im sorry again to everyone , cheating was not fair to you guys, i should have earned that xp not cheat.

I know alot of you will laugh at this essay, because of the lack of grammar. but i have not been American for long, English is not my first language. (DONT THINK OF THIS AN UNBAN ESSAY, BUT AN APOLOGY LETTER. and i hope i get good comments, and show the admins/meow that im not a bad guy, and im trully sorry and i would love a second chance.)

This essay was strait out of my heart  :)
« Last Edit: March 12, 2012, 05:15:23 pm by Ricky77 »

Offline Lamk

• Knight
  • Renown: 74
  • Infamy: 13
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Lamk
Re: A fue Named ricky (apology letter)
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2012, 05:18:44 pm »
I'm sure he will not do it again

Offline Sergee

• Baron
  • Renown: 127
  • Infamy: 32
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: PRO_TheSerge
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2012, 05:21:07 pm »
UNBAN RICKY
PROUD MEMBER OF THE 1%

THE 99% WILL LOOK UP AND SAY "FEED ME"
AND I WILL SHIT DOWN THEIR THROATS.

Offline Blade

• Knight
  • Renown: 49
  • Infamy: 27
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: UltimaOnline
  • Game nicks: Blade_The_Berserk
  • IRC nick: StrengthAbusersAnonymous
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2012, 05:23:46 pm »
Hell give him another chance, people need to learn from their mistakes just as I learned from mine.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline BADPLAYERold

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 362
  • Infamy: 163
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: PRO
  • Game nicks: BADPLAYER
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2012, 05:24:36 pm »
I think he should be unbanned, he made a mistake but has taken full responsibility for it and seems to be telling the truth when he says he won't do anything like it again. Everyone deserves a 2nd chance.

Offline Allers

• Count
  • Renown: 292
  • Infamy: 134
  • cRPG Player
  • Ca$hville
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ca$hville Records, Ruff Ryders
  • Game nicks: Allers, Young Buck, DMX
  • IRC nick: Allers
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2012, 05:26:18 pm »
Hell give him another chance, people need to learn from their mistakes just as I learned from mine.
Ca$hville 615

Offline Meow

• Awesome Consulting Detective
  • King
  • Renown: 1071
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2012, 05:28:19 pm »
+7
I told him at least three times that an essay before it's decided if he gets an essay ban or stays permabanned will do nothing so I'm pretty sure so far he learned nothing.

Also we did not "forgive" you for buying stuff with rl money/games but I told you that I will not ban you 6 month after it happened because someone brought it up against you when he got pissed.

Also there was no proof.

Just saying since you always seem to turn that one around as if it was ok for you to do so from our side and still did not get that it was not.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2012, 05:30:32 pm by Meow »

Offline Ricky77

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
  • ninja
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2012, 05:29:16 pm »
^ i said in the essay its not an unban essay? this is me saying sorry to the community. i included that about 3 times. this is to apologies.

Offline LUBU

• Knight
  • Renown: 28
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
  • bboy
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: LUBU, Twist_of_FATE, herrowkitty
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2012, 05:30:29 pm »
about 1,350 words of sorrow, i hate writing papers for school but you do so for cRPG, nice x]

Offline Meow

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2012, 05:31:11 pm »
^ i said in the essay its not an unban essay? this is me saying sorry to the community. i included that about 3 times. this is to apologies.

Then it is the completely wrong forum.

Also might wanna read my edit in the last post.

Offline Ricky77

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
  • ninja
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2012, 05:32:56 pm »
Then it is the completely wrong forum.

Also might wanna read my edit in the last post.

oh ok, so where i do i post it, or could u move this to the write thing, i did include at-least 3-4 times in the essay that its an apology.

« Last Edit: March 12, 2012, 05:34:23 pm by Ricky77 »

Offline Meow

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2012, 05:40:40 pm »
oh ok, so where i do i post it, or could u move this to the write thing, i did include at-least 3-4 times in the essay that its an apology.

No worries, didn't bother reading it.

Just randomly saw the RL money stuff and thought I should clarify that it was in no way ok nor forgiven.

Moving this to general discussion.

No need to comment "he should be unbanned" and stuff since this is not an essay about getting unbanned.

Decision on perma ban is still pending.

Feel free to write stuff like "I accept your apology." since it seems that is what he wanted to do with this :wink:

Edit: After reading it - might wanna make sure the information flow between you and the other guys works, obviously either you or kaoklai got something very very wrong about you still being banned.

Guess the information flow between you and the others did not work that well.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2012, 05:46:26 pm by Meow »

Offline Ricky77

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
  • ninja
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2012, 05:42:22 pm »
ok moew thanks. sorry for confusing you with that. if you could enable comments i would appreciate it, i would love to get comments, bad or good, hell i would even like a poll. i honestly just want to see what people think. thanks

edit: im also done with crpg untill the decision, and wont be on irc bothering anymore lol

« Last Edit: March 12, 2012, 05:44:27 pm by Ricky77 »

Offline Allers

• Count
  • Renown: 292
  • Infamy: 134
  • cRPG Player
  • Ca$hville
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ca$hville Records, Ruff Ryders
  • Game nicks: Allers, Young Buck, DMX
  • IRC nick: Allers
« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2012, 05:45:10 pm »
Can i get one question answered? --- What is the point of a permaban from a admins view?
Ca$hville 615

Offline Gonreipu

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Communist Vampire Dragon's Society of Dragons
  • Game nicks: Gon___u's
« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2012, 05:48:40 pm »
This member of the community accepts your apology