Offline Skeith

• Knight
  • Renown: 43
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Banned
« on: January 20, 2012, 08:29:08 pm »
That post Wolfgang made, did you guys really think it was unprovoked?

Every time I log on, he starts screaming SKEET SKEET SKEET, as well as sexism regarding the gender of the character I'm using and constant use of the term "gay".

I literally looked on google to see what he was talking about, and guess what came up:
(click to show/hide)

So I decided to tell him what it meant, as well as tag him back for all the other 20~30 times he's verbally harassed me with that term, that he was actually insulting himself, as well as an entire race of people.

I don't get why he's offended, if he doesn't want to be, maybe he shouldn't be referring to me as Skeet every time he says something.

Oh, and that "friend SUP" part, wasn't meant for him, I was talking to equus africanus asinus (Sir_Do.n.k.ey., damn censor).

Lastly, here's a bonus
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cycXuYzmzNg

Unfortunately I don't take screenshots of every single time someone provokes me in a video game, spend time uploading them to a website, and posting them one by one just because I'm unsatisfied, so I've no proof. Instead, I resort to defending myself, by myself, as seen in the screens provided by Wolfgang.

Obviously he wouldn't be providing the evidence for my part, but did I attack him unprovoked? Certainly not.

« Last Edit: January 20, 2012, 08:42:35 pm by Skeith »

Offline Tyrell

• Baron
  • Renown: 126
  • Infamy: 48
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Cavalieres
  • Game nicks: Tyrell, Prince Aegon, Date_Masamune
Re: Banned
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2012, 09:52:04 pm »
Don't try and google shit to back yourself up. All you do is troll and teamwound whenever you log on.
Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

LIBERNATE

Offline Nagasoup

• Knight
  • Renown: 42
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Sir_Donkey
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2012, 10:08:55 pm »
I can testify... whenever skeith says "friend" he's usually joking around with me, not directed at any actual black people.

Offline POOPHAMMER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 328
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • yes thats me irl
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Barabe
  • Game nicks: POOPHAMMER
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2012, 11:23:27 pm »
I have seen this guy throw the word around a few time son the duel server myself.
Uther Pendragon: dont worry i wasnt planning on trusting you anyway

Offline Skeith

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2012, 11:32:59 pm »
At least ban Wolfgang too for starting all this bullshit, it's not like I made him cry for no reason.

*Just to add

If Wolfgang doesn't want to be trolled, he shouldn't be trolling me. If he does, then either ban us both or ban him for starting it in the first place and running to mommy when things don't go his favor.

« Last Edit: January 21, 2012, 02:52:33 am by Skeith »

Offline Zaren

• Count
  • Renown: 162
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Zaren_Astralis
  • IRC nick: Zaren
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2012, 03:08:52 am »
skeith im sorry to say this but no proof=no punishment. post wolfgang saying it or it never happened

Offline Skeith

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2012, 05:39:42 am »
skeith im sorry to say this but no proof=no punishment. post wolfgang saying it or it never happened
Shit, we kids in kindergarten now.

Offline MrShine

• Ragdoll Basher
  • King
  • Renown: 1156
  • Infamy: 193
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Fear the stache
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MrShine
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2012, 07:07:54 am »
Shit, we kids in kindergarten now.

What, so admins are expected to take you for your word?  Because there is no incentive for you to be lying to try to get Wolfgang banned for posting your racism?  :rolleyes:

All I know is what I saw during the time I was in duel not fully paying attention to chat... and that was you insulting Wolfgang with racially insulting things after duels etc without much response from him. 

Look on the bright side, you seem to rage a lot in game; maybe this break will do you good.
Holy crap I have a youtube gaming channel! https://www.youtube.com/user/MrShine12345

Offline Ganner

• Duke
  • Renown: 553
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The other white meat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
  • Game nicks: Ganner_of_Chaos
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2012, 05:35:56 pm »
N word is a hard no, the word is unacceptable at any time.  period.

As for the rest of it, stop with the harassment, both of you.  The ban stays as far as im concerned, unban date of 30.01.2012 07:59:00.  As the banning admin Smoothrich can review this at a later date, but im closing the topic as all that was needed to be said has already been said.