Author Topic: [BAN] Lord_MateuzII and OCF_Aertis_Gutenberg  (Read 625 times)

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
[BAN] Lord_MateuzII and OCF_Aertis_Gutenberg
« on: November 22, 2011, 01:55:05 pm »
First MateuzII:
I play normally on EU_2 when I see that Lord_MateuzII tk's three (3) allies right after each other. He writes "lol" in chat right after it, see the red squares. I then open a ban poll and states my reason (blue squares). In the secound screenshot you can see that he has left the server to bypass the ban poll.

This was at EU_2, yesterday I believe. Sorry, but I can't remember the exact time.

(click to show/hide)

Second, OCF_Aertis_Gutenberg:

Right after this in the next round, Aertis Gutenberg destroys a c-site someone put down to block the small gate with and then opens the gate to charge out (red square, last screen). FYI, this gate can't be closed from the outside AND leads directly to the attacker spawn, thus giving them a free charge to our flag. In the first picture you can see him destroy the c-site, then in the secound one you can see him go to open the gate. Risen_Daergar also makes a ban poll on him (which didn't pass) while stating the reason for the poll (red and blue sqaure, last screenshot).

NOTE: I just noticed he also did a tk there on HeavenHill_of_Crafty. Crafty also says in chat "ban he" (can be seen in secound and third screenshot). I didn't see this tk myself, so it could have been accidential, BUT considering where Aertis is on the screens and that it is in the beginning of the map, it is probably an intentional one. Maybe Crafty was the guy who put down the c-site?

(click to show/hide)

PS: Sorry for making a ban request on you Aertis, but I'm not gonna let you break the rules just because I like you.
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline joozek42

• Knight
  • Renown: 25
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Yoozek and few others...
  • IRC nick: Yoozek
Re: [BAN] Lord_MateuzII and OCF_Aertis_Gutenberg
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2011, 02:25:17 pm »
I think that the first guy - Lord_MateuszII - is the same person who got banned with - MateuszII - character few weeks ago.
It was 10 or 14 -days ban and he hasn't learnt anything?
!! IMAGINAERUM !!

Offline Lansamur

• Count
  • Renown: 232
  • Infamy: 46
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Lansamur, The_Prisoner,Beer_Storage, Carebear_Ravenei
  • IRC nick: Lansamur
Re: [BAN] Lord_MateuzII and OCF_Aertis_Gutenberg
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2011, 04:28:09 pm »
Lord_MateuszII is at least another key, so it probably is another player.
Scheduled Unban    26.11.2011 16:24:00

OCF_Aertis_Gutenberg
Due to being an old player, he should know the rules. Thus, his unban will occur a day later. Additionally, it's not his first time on the banlist, although he's been there for 3 wrongdoings so far.

Scheduled Unban 29.11.2011 16:27:00
[22:17] <@chadz> congratz cmpxchg8b, you managed to put 995 errors into the item sheet!
[22:17] <@cmpxchg8b> epic winning
[22:17] <@cmpxchg8b> beat that Fasader