Author Topic: Ban Request: "Suaveo" and "Arch_Stalker"  (Read 490 times)

Offline Slamz

• Earl
  • Renown: 386
  • Infamy: 112
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Norse Horde
  • Game nicks: NH_Slamz
Ban Request: "Suaveo" and "Arch_Stalker"
« on: October 29, 2011, 11:31:13 am »
These two started shooting me out of nowhere so I mashed FRAPS and you get to watch them kill me.

Next round I started FRAPS right away and looked for them.  Sure enough, they started firing on me again.  I have no idea why they were going after me -- you get to see Arch_Stalker blatantly wound another friendly as he runs by, though, so I assume they were just being douchebags in general.

The TK/TW is about as blatant as you can get.  They stopped after greatly wounding me the second time so no doubt they were trying to avoid a screenshot ban but behold, I use FRAPS.

I would like to request the maximum possible ban as there is no possible excuse, and no more flagrant way to violate the rules than this.
http://youtu.be/uMto4yMrW9w
(Available in 1080p!)
Crush your enemies; see them driven before you; hear the lamentations of their women.
Norse Horde

Offline Slamz

• Earl
  • Renown: 386
  • Infamy: 112
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Norse Horde
  • Game nicks: NH_Slamz
Re: Ban Request: "Suaveo" and "Arch_Stalker"
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2011, 12:09:24 pm »
In related news, USA_SMOOTHRICH_AMERICA banned Arch_Stalker 1 day for TW.  As far as I know, that was for a separate incident, as I don't think he'd seen this link yet.
Crush your enemies; see them driven before you; hear the lamentations of their women.
Norse Horde

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
Re: Ban Request: "Suaveo" and "Arch_Stalker"
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2011, 10:38:59 pm »
I know you were complaining about them and I gave them a warning before I banned Arch_stalker, but I didn't manage to witness them personally.  Good video, banned both for 5 days.
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login