Author Topic: UnBaN rEqUsT - Philosiraptor_PxC  (Read 492 times)

Offline Philosiraptor

• Knight
  • Renown: 38
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player
  • Scrubnerdbasementlord
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Phoenix Company MurderBoner GoD
  • Game nicks: Philosiraptor_PxC; Thousands of alts..Just call me mike :D
  • IRC nick: Philo
UnBaN rEqUsT - Philosiraptor_PxC
« on: September 11, 2011, 03:22:55 pm »
So i am pretty sure i got knocked for "intentional Teamwounding" Well play on my computer and call that shit intentional. I just got back from like a 2 month break from the game and some twit, naked and with crossbow, runs out from a corner and gets his ass in the way of my full speed courser, He dies like a fuckin hero and starts the bitch fest.

I cared not.

Then in purple text i see, Banned for intentional Teamwounding. Next thing i know i am kicked. People on my teamspeak dont understand nor do i.

APPARENTLY IM UP TO MY OLD TRICKS EH? EHHH? Whatever the case is im pretty sure it wont happen again, but with a solid 5 max fps when i play this shit, im not making any promises.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Anders you have a fucking ban thread every day it seems, you lead a sad life my friend. Ban threads are the cancer that kill this mod.

Offline Kenji

• Baron
  • Renown: 140
  • Infamy: 24
  • cRPG Player
  • Casual Player
    • View Profile
Re: UnBaN rEqUsT - Philosiraptor_PxC
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2011, 03:58:50 pm »
Greetings,

The reason why you were banned is because you were caught on act for intentionally teamwounding a friendly crossbower with your morning star, very obvious for the fact that you ran straight to him and used an overhead.

As for the horsebumping a teammate to death, I do not know, but now that you have mentioned it, it'll be investigated.

P.S.: On a personal note, I'd suggest you do requests semi-formally; that includes the correct capitalization of the letters.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2011, 04:06:02 pm by Kenji »