Author Topic: BANNED 24H: Rusty_Shacklefor  (Read 1173 times)

Offline Lorden

• Noble
  • Renown: 18
  • Infamy: 34
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
BANNED 24H: Rusty_Shacklefor
« on: August 03, 2011, 06:19:53 am »
Banned for teamwounding by horsbump purposefully. Again. Getting really tired of seeing his shit.

Add this to his other tempbans and consider if the length is warranted.

Offline Sphinxer

• Knight
  • Renown: 53
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: _Sphinx_
Re: BANNED 24H: Rusty_Shacklefor
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2011, 07:50:38 am »
*blank*
« Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 03:41:26 am by Sphinxer »

Offline Rusty_Shacklefjord

• Baron
  • Renown: 90
  • Infamy: 61
  • cRPG Player
  • Pro-pain
    • View Profile
  • Faction: One Man Army
  • Game nicks: Erik_Magnusson
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2011, 07:33:06 pm »
These accusations are completely baseless. I should be the one getting tired of YOUR shit - and I am. Next time, please provide proof of these supposed 'offenses,' or at least give me a chance to explain myself before you ban me for no reason.
I too am not a bit tamed, I too am untranslatable,
I sound my barbaric YAWP over the roofs of the world.

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2011, 10:15:07 pm »
These accusations are completely baseless. I should be the one getting tired of YOUR shit - and I am. Next time, please provide proof of these supposed 'offenses,' or at least give me a chance to explain myself before you ban me for no reason.

As much as rusty is a jerk(?) most times, I do have to say that he might be (25%) right here.

Never saw the incident of banning(a friendly horse bump), though I never saw the horse that caused the teambump as I was speccing him right after lorden said it910 seconds). My take on it.

@Rusty: He did warn you twice about horse bumping before doing it. Then you went and did it again on another map(Never saw it, read up above).
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Lorden

• Noble
  • Renown: 18
  • Infamy: 34
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2011, 04:19:24 am »
As Anders explained, I warned you twice. There is also multiple threads where you are warned that no further shit will be tolerated. I was with a group of 4 other people, and there was at least 10 feet of room on either side of us yet you ployed through the whole group. That is unacceptable considering we were still a good 20 seconds walk away from any enemy.

Offline Rusty_Shacklefjord

• Baron
  • Renown: 90
  • Infamy: 61
  • cRPG Player
  • Pro-pain
    • View Profile
  • Faction: One Man Army
  • Game nicks: Erik_Magnusson
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2011, 02:11:54 pm »
There hasn't been any 'shit' to begin with. You warn me for things that I didn't do, or that were unintentional. Yeah, I bumped one or two teammates. It's inevitable when you're riding through a small area full of people. I try to avoid it as much as possible, but it's going to happen. It's part of the game. There's no malicious intent behind my actions, and never has been. Not even towards you, and you're a dick.
I too am not a bit tamed, I too am untranslatable,
I sound my barbaric YAWP over the roofs of the world.

Offline Gash

• Count
  • Renown: 151
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ATS/Occitan
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2011, 08:59:37 am »
-Team Horse Bumping-
Horse bumping your team is no different then putting a sword in their back, it is basically a different form of team wounding. The official Server policy is that Intentional team bumping is unacceptable.

-Recommend Action-
1st Offense: Player should be warned, depending on the severity, may be instantly kicked.
2nd Offense: Admin has several options, player may be warned, immediately kicked, Or Banned for a short period of time.

You're name has come up before.

You had a fair warning...  not many people get banned for horse bumping...  E-reputation's a bitch. Do a better job of avoiding team mates - can't always tell if its accidental or intentional.  I ride a horse too and I rarely bump a team mate.

CRPG NA Server Admin