Poll

Would you donate some inGame-money for your banner?

yes - cRPG-gold (just sell green tunics for 10k and 20k and I will buy one/some!)
10 (18.5%)
yes - strategus-troops/gold (i will bring you some if i know your location!)
2 (3.7%)
YES - even real money! (why didnt you do yet? thats why i got the donation-section in my thread!)
2 (3.7%)
yes - cRPG-gold+stratstuff
4 (7.4%)
no, i got none of your banners.
5 (9.3%)
no, i dont like your bannerstuff.
12 (22.2%)
i hate chadz
19 (35.2%)

Total Members Voted: 54

Author Topic: [NEW POLL!!!] Niemand's Banner-taylory (Banners, Signatures, Websites, Threads!)  (Read 9754 times)

Offline Niemand

• Count
  • Renown: 210
  • Infamy: 368
  • cRPG Player
  • When have I ever given a fuck?
    • View Profile
    • echstreme.designs
  • Faction: Strat: NPC
  • Game nicks: GSU_GlaucomysDragon
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Oh! Haiz! ^o_o^
Good Day Ladies and Gentlemen, Trolls and Imps, Geeks and Nerds!

Since I was bored, like I always am while "buisness-meetings with the porcellaine-god", I thought about providing the stuff I will provide in this Post.

I will maybe make you a banner. Or make your actual banner more bannerish. I will try to make them as medi-eval as I can, so people like Leiknir got no reason to cry. ;)

Yes. This will be for free. No. I don't take responsibility for any graphic-copyright-shit that will come. No, I can not guarantee that your banner will get into the banner-pack - That's stuff you gotta do yourself.

<< This cute sheep is for sale! :O
If you don't want it I will keep it as my mascot for this thread. ;)

Quote -the sheep-: "Baaaah!"

How YOU can get a banner made by Niemand:

A) you write a post in this topic, regarding the following informations:
  • Do you have a concept-work or something? A drawn Idea? If yes: Post it or describe it.
  • Post me any graphics/animals/signs you want to use.
  • What colours do you want? (try to not use more than 4!)
  • Post a link to your clanthread. (This is NEEDED! no clanthread - no banner!)
  • What banner do you want? Only inGame-Banner? or Signature, and-so-on, too?
  • You want a specific font? Post me the name and, if possible, a download-link. If I have/get it and if it fits the style of the banner, I will use it.
B) I will look at your post, check everything out.
C) If I don't like the idea I won't do anything, unless you donate for me doing it. IN EURO! to my friggin paypal-account!
D) If I like it I try to get an inspiration. Until then you gotta wait. Don't go on my nerves - otherwise I start to dislike your idea.
E) When I finally got an inspiration I will make your banner. With graphics and fonts that I have or find somewhere on the internet. I don't take responsibility for any law-stuff with copyright and whatever. (But I guess there won't come any, since this is only a game.) - If I think I am (nearly) ready, I will PM you with my work. You can reply via PM what you want to change.
F) When your banner is ready (you maybe have a long, white beard like Miraculix then), I will post it in this thread. It will maybe not include the graphics you gave me in your post and maybe won't use all/any of the stuff you wanted - but usually it should fit to the name/style of your clan.
G) If you like my work, you donate and/or give me a - to my awesomeness. :D

Signatures, Icons, Clanthreads
Signatures come in pack with your ClanBanner usually. If I do Niemand's Bannerpack I will not make signatures for every banner. But you can ask me for it. If you want a signature for EVERY clanmember individually, or if you want a private signature, it will cost you some coins. Also in the bundle is one 16x16 Icon. But you will have to ask for it especially. You can use it as a Favicon for your website or as a icon on any teamspeak3-server you want.

A Clanthread, same as a Website will need a donation in front. Regarding the size of the whole thing I guess a prize of minimum 5 EUR is fitting. But I will tell you a prize if I know the size of your thread. In the Thread-package there is included: the full coding-stuff (you just need to copy-paste it into your opening-post), Thread-Images (made by me, if I can, or brought to me by your people.), hosting of the graphics on my webspace, translations between english and german!!! (if you wish to have your clanthread multi-languaged) and some more stuff...

A Website
(click to show/hide)

More things to say...
As long as you did not pay for your banner the following text counts:
If I make you a banner it is owned by your Clan as a whole, not by yourself as a person. If your Clan "vanishes" in any way (loses all members, gets inactive for about 3 month or whatever) or if you dont contact me to get your banner for a while or if you say you dont want it... ALL RIGHTS about/to/of that banner go back to me (Niemand). I can re-use that banner, sell it, rent it, f*ck it, eat it, trash it and whatever-else I want.

When you use it in other mods or wherever please tell me about it. I usually don't care but it would be interesting to know.

NEVER! under NO CIRCUMSTANCES! tell anyone that this banner was made by somebody else than me. I made it, the honour is mine. - This also counts if you paid for it!

If you dont agree on this dont use my Banner.

If you paid for the Banner you can do with it whatever you want. All rights and responsibilities are yours then. Except the honour of creating it - this is still mine! ;)

Now tell me your wishes or/and test me! And don't forget! DON'T SPAM MY THREAD! :O

CotgS_Niemand
(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 05, 2011, 12:06:07 am by Niemand »
Strategus-Faction: NPC. (More informations via Mail. Include your Username or mail-adress for response.)
Phase/Stage #1: Max-amount of Goods: 50. | Max-Troops: 200.

Offline Niemand

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • echstreme.designs
Re: Niemand's Banner-taylory (New Thread)
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2011, 11:38:09 pm »
Reffarinciz:
(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

*banners that are in the "limited" bannerpack
« Last Edit: May 10, 2011, 04:33:21 pm by Niemand »
Strategus-Faction: NPC. (More informations via Mail. Include your Username or mail-adress for response.)

Offline Niemand

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • echstreme.designs
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2011, 11:45:31 pm »
What I work on:
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
The ToDo-List:
Signatures
(click to show/hide)
Banners
(click to show/hide)

Rememberence: Make a smaller version with 132x340 pixels for the bannerpacks, too.  << changed the size of my template, so it can be resized to this without any failures.

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 10, 2011, 04:32:04 pm by Niemand »

Offline Casimir

• King
  • Renown: 1756
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Casimir
  • IRC nick: Casimir
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2011, 02:26:04 am »
ohh niemand sorry, Madmartigan decided he could make us a banner at the same time you said you could, we forgot about you! SORRY!
Turtles

Offline Niemand

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • echstreme.designs
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2011, 02:35:50 am »
ohh niemand sorry, Madmartigan decided he could make us a banner at the same time you said you could, we forgot about you! SORRY!

How dare you to furrgitt 'bout me! :O
But okay, thanks for letting me know. I will add it to "unclaimed", so other people can have it maybe. ;)
« Last Edit: April 20, 2011, 02:48:27 am by Niemand »

Offline Niemand

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • echstreme.designs
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2011, 12:08:05 am »
double-post for updation:

Added the Poll. I thought about making an own banner-pack only Including my own banners. Well... I guess I will make it anyways... but I just want to know what you think about it.
It shall not be a concurrence for Kalam's or the alternative Bannerpack... and you will not be able to submit any banners. You will only be able to ask me if I can make a banner for you to use it.

I do not know how I will work... there are too possible ways:
First: I make every clanbanner in there in a Niemand's-Version - not-changing the slots and fitting the fronts to  backcolours... (For example: CotgS has a green back, so I make the banner-colour green.) - This will be harder for me to make good banners... but there won't be any problems on the battlefield.
Second: I make new Banners for the Clans, changing the slots so the colours of the backs fit the versions of my banners. (For example: the of_Acre banner is black, so I will move it to a black-back-slot.) - This will be easier for me to make a good banner... but there will be chaos on the battlefield...

*changed the poll to add the two possibilities*

Offline Lansamur

• Count
  • Renown: 232
  • Infamy: 46
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Lansamur, The_Prisoner,Beer_Storage, Carebear_Ravenei
  • IRC nick: Lansamur
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2011, 12:17:59 am »
I do think I replied to your suggestion for our Banner. It was rejected by most, as it didnt really fit and we didnt really like the looks.
[22:17] <@chadz> congratz cmpxchg8b, you managed to put 995 errors into the item sheet!
[22:17] <@cmpxchg8b> epic winning
[22:17] <@cmpxchg8b> beat that Fasader

Offline Niemand

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • echstreme.designs
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2011, 12:31:09 am »
I do think I replied to your suggestion for our Banner. It was rejected by most, as it didnt really fit and we didnt really like the looks.
Ah yeah, you did, there was something in my PMs, afair. Arrr... Bad Memory Bad Memory

Offline Niemand

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • echstreme.designs
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2011, 08:17:08 am »
little bump-post and news.

what I did lately:
added the Poll.
added the website-part (you can get websites now, too...)
added the donations-part (I pmed chadz and asked for permission - he didnt answer so i think he does not care. if he does and is against it i will remove it again.)

now i am remaking my banners to fit them into Arked's alternative Bannerpack.

I AM STILL OPEN FOR NEW WISHES!

Offline Niemand

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • echstreme.designs
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

too detailed to work with, surray.

Offline Sharky

• Knight
  • Renown: 44
  • Infamy: 10
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Legione Italica
  • Game nicks: LEGIO_Sharkyborn_Sharkatron Legio_Lollia_Paolina Legio_Sharkatrower Legio_SharkaNukes
Can you do an avatar of a funny shark dressed as a roman emperor riding a crpg chatafract? It could have a laurel wrat on his head, or a sombrero like in my  current avatar, your choice.
(click to show/hide)

Offline Niemand

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • echstreme.designs
I am not able to draw, sorry mate. ;)

If I could it would not be a problem, the image is in my head, but i can not get it out. :(

Offline Sharky

• Knight
  • Renown: 44
  • Infamy: 10
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Legione Italica
  • Game nicks: LEGIO_Sharkyborn_Sharkatron Legio_Lollia_Paolina Legio_Sharkatrower Legio_SharkaNukes
I am not able to draw, sorry mate. ;)

If I could it would not be a problem, the image is in my head, but i can not get it out. :(
At least you were more polite then my clanmembers, they all laughed at me dunno why  :cry:

Offline Niemand

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • echstreme.designs
Quotes, Regarding my banners:

13:13 - Dam You: What is this monstrocity you have created!?
13:13 - Dam You: http://rabauzz.de/useruploads/crpgbannernew-kitty-v2.png