Next clan tournament team size

Small teams - 5 players
21 (33.9%)
Medium teams - 8 players
25 (40.3%)
Large teams, with 2 clans allowed to form 1 team - 12 players
16 (25.8%)

Total Members Voted: 62

Author Topic: all cRPG CLAN FALLEN TOURNAMENT (number 04)  (Read 17505 times)

Offline Punisher

• Baron
  • Renown: 127
  • Infamy: 17
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Punisher
all cRPG CLAN FALLEN TOURNAMENT (number 04)
« on: March 29, 2011, 07:52:35 pm »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Following already finished all cRPG FALLEN CLAN TOURNAMENTS the other one follows. Invited to come is everybody - not only those that get invitation into their clan threads. But only clan members that will be able to form specified teams are allowed to participate in the event.

There will be multiple fights on one special map among multiple clans. No need to negotiate with other clans where or when or on what map to meet. Rankings of this tournament will be recorded and updated into the CLAN FALLEN LADDER.

BASIC RULES - FAIL TO FOLLOW THESE RULES AND YOUR TEAM WILL BE PENALISED OR EXCLUDED FROM THE TOURNAMENT
1 - Absolutely no fighting outside the ranked tournament fights, no jumping down the tribune, no suiciding or killing teammates to regain health (if you want to regain health, rejoin via spectator). No punching or kicking of other players!!!!
2 - Use the chat as little as possible, preferably only when the tournament masters ask you something. With the qualifiers and playoffs taking place at the same time in 2 arenas, spamming the chat would make organisation impossbile.
3 - Clan team size will be 4 people, 1 clan can form only 1 clan team.
4 - Maximum ammount of members of 1 clan logged at one time on the server is 7.
5 - The highest body armor you can take for the tournament is Transitional Armour.
6 - No spawning on horse, only Tournament masters can spawn on one. Always listen to tournament masters, never hit them back.
7 - Server will be in CTF mode - if your team is called into the tournament fight you have to join the same faction as your clanmates. Starting from the Playoffs, the first team called into the battle joins upper faction, the 2nd team called into the battle joins lower faction!
8 - If you're recording the event and you're not clan member, please appy here too so you won't be kicked.
9 - Server will be passworded, the password will appear here: tournament
10 - This tournament is MELEE ONLY, no ranged, no horses.
11 - No looting of any weapons from the ground (like retaking shields from the ground)
12 - Common sense
13 - Rules can be discussed and can change further on

PENALTIES
Considering all the misbehaviour from the last tournament, I feel this section is now needed.
1 - For minor offenses there will be a warning first. This warning can be a written warning or a slash from the tournament master. If the tournament master slashes you it doesnt mean he wants to fight you, it means you are doing something wrong and you have to stop doing it. Keep doing it and you will get kicked. Come back and do it again and you will be banned and your team will be penalized.
2 - For major offenses like entering the arena when a battle is going on or killing a tournament master there will be no warning. Straight ban and your team will get penalized.
3 - The team chat is reserved for tournament masters. Anyone else using it will be kicked, if he does it again he will be banned and his team will be penalized.
4 - Penalties will be 1-3 points, depending on the severity of the offense. Keep in mind the maximum number of points you can get in a group is 12, and that if you pull 3 flawless 4v4v4 and I doubt anyone will, so a penalty WILL hurt you.

TOURNAMENT SYSTEM
1 - This tournament will be based on a brand new qualifying system of 4v4v4 fights. That means 3 teams will fight eachother to the death at the same time. Points will be give only to the winner, based only on how many people are still alive - 1 point for each member alive, so the maximum you can get from winning a fight is 4 points, the minimum is 1 point.
2 - There will be 4 groups for the qualifiers A,B,C and D with 4 teams each. There will be 4 matches within each group, everyone will get to fight 3 times. After the qualifiers are over, the first 2 teams from each group go to the Playoffs.
3 - If during the qualifiers there are 2 teams with equal number of points, their places will be set by a 1vs1 DUEL between 2 of their members.
4 - Playoffs will be 4v4 fights, following the sequence 1A vs 2B, 1B vs 2C, 1C vs 2D, 1D vs 2A.
5 - Winners of the Playoffs go to the Semifinals, PW1 vs PW3 and PW2 vs PW4, winners go to the Final, then there can be only one :twisted:
6 - All participants will be awarded ladder points and new entries will be included in the Fallen Ladder. 64 is minimum you can get and 1024 is for the winner. If somebody shares a place the LPTs gained will be the average ammount for the shared position( for example if somebody finishes on 15-16th place, the LPTS he gets will be equall to (64+128)/2 ).

INSTRUCTIONS
1-  TOURNAMENT MASTERS INSTRUCTIONS WILL BE WRITTEN IN THE TEAM CHAT, ANYONE ELSE USING THE TEAMCHAT BUT US WILL BE KICKED AND/OR BANNED.
2 - THE QUALIFYING ROUNDS AND THE PLAYOFFS WILL BE HELD AT THE SAME TIME BY PUNISHER AND BEAUCHAMP IN 2 DIFFERENT ARENAS. This means you will have little time between rounds, so it is very important to have your team ready as soon as possible.
3 - GROUPS A AND B WILL JOIN THE UPPER FACTION. THEY WILL FIGHT IN THE ARENA ON THE LEFT, THE ONE WITH THE YELLOW FLAG NEAR IT. THEY WILL LISTEN TO PUNISHER.
4 - GROUPS C AND D WILL JOIN THE LOWER FACTION. THEY WILL FIGHT IN THE ARENA ON THE RIGHT, THE ONE WITH THE BROWN FLAG NEAR IT. THEY WILL LISTEN TO BEAUCHAMP.
5 - WHEN YOUR NAMES ARE CALLED YOU WILL ASSUME POSITIONS LIKE MARKED BY THE GREEN SQUARES, IN THE APPROPIATE ARENA. YOU WILL NOT START FIGHTING UNTILL THE TOURNAMENT MASTER GIVES YOU THE START.
6 - THIS IS THE TOURNAMENT MAP, EVERYBODY NEEDS TO KNOW WHERE TO GO.
(click to show/hide)
7 - THESE THINGS WON'T BE EXPLAINED AGAIN IN-GAME, SO IF YOU ARE NOT SURE ABOUT SOMETHING ASK HERE, EVERYONE KNOWING WHAT THEY HAVE TO DO IS THE KEY FOR THIS TO WORK WELL.

REGISTRATIONS
1 - Register your clan by applying in this thread - do not PM me, if you have a question, ask here so others can see the answer and don't have to ask the same thing again. Registrations are opened probably until Friday or Saturday. There will be 16 spots, so if you want to be sure your clan will be present you can register it and settle details like visual style later.
2 - For registering: include clan name and visual style (visual style goes only to body armors while Transitional Armour is the highest you can take, other armor is free of choice. you can't register with the same visual style as the other clans, except for heraldic armors)
3 - It is still possible to apply to the tournament and still not be allowed to participate. This can happen if you apply late when many clans will be already registered before you.
4 - Clanless players can form a 4 men team, chose a name and a visual style and join the tournament. However, to avoid situations where people sign up and don't show, I reserve the right to pick the clanless teams myself.

ALREADY REGISTERED CLANS
1 - Fallen Brigade (visual style: Black Coat of Plates) registered by Punisher
2 - The Risen (visual style: Druzhina Elite Lamellar Armor) registered by Thovex
3 - Grey Order (visual style: Heraldic Transitional Armor) registered by Erasmas
4 - Mercenaries (visual style: Heraldic Transitional Armor) registered by Yaron
5 - Caravan Guild (visual style: Khergit Guard Armor) registered by Lansamur
6 - Ninjas (visual style: Black Lamellar Vest) registered by Torp
7 - Templars (visual style: Heraldic Transitional) registered by Casimir
8 - Holy Roman Empire (visual style: Heraldic Mail with Tabard) registered by Quirian
9 - The Turks (visual style: Mamluke Mail) registered by Abay
10 - Sea Raiders (visual style: Banded Armor) registered by Serfonz
11 - Aegis Sovereignty (visual style: Heraldic Mail with Tabard) registered by Armitage_Shanks
12 - Bridgeburners (visual style: Heraldic Transitional Armor) registered by Kalam
13 - The Strangers (visual style: Cuir Bouilli over Mail) registered by Sir_Bertran
14 - my old friends (visual style: Heraldic Transitional Armor) registered by Gnjus
15 - Shogunate (visual style: Khergit Elite Armor) registered by Belmont
16 - Crusaders of Acre (visual style: Heraldic Transitional Armor) registered by Jeez
17 - The Cavalieres (visual style: Scale Armor) registered by Huey Newton

GROUPS

(click to show/hide)

RESULTS - GREY ORDER WON THE TOURNAMENT

(click to show/hide)

LADDER POINTS - FINAL STANDINGS

« Last Edit: April 04, 2011, 11:34:55 am by Punisher »

Offline Thovex

• Marshall
  • Renown: 851
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Thovex
Re: all cRPG CLAN FALLEN TOURNAMENT (number 04)
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2011, 08:04:55 pm »
Please add us!

2 - The Risen (visual style: Druzhina (Elite) Lamellar Armor) registered by Thovex

3v3v3's sound interesting.  :)

Offline Erasmas

• Earl
  • Renown: 483
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The crows had come
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Erasmas_the_Grey
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2011, 08:34:36 pm »
I hereby submit the Tournament application of:

GREY ORDER

visual style: probably heraldic; to be confirmed

Offline Beauchamp

• Earl
  • Renown: 427
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
    • Personal portfolio
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2011, 08:39:56 pm »
finally i can relax...
(click to show/hide)
OOODDIIINVALHALLAAAAAAA on the 20th of April 2011: What I know is that... heh, eh ja how can I explain? ...deh feeling to believe in Odin is right, dat is what I say, ja?!

Offline Nemeth

• Knight
  • Renown: 34
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Nemeth
  • IRC nick: Nemeth
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2011, 08:55:00 pm »
finally i can relax...
(click to show/hide)

Excatly how I always pictured you.

Offline Yaron

• Noble
  • Renown: 16
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player
  • I am daunkey guy!
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Secret
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2011, 09:06:04 pm »
Inb4 all places are gone:

Mercenarys: some herladic, I think it will be the transitional :p

PS: Did you really thought about that, I mean probably 2 teamz will just focus on the strongest team of the 3 ... so yeah, dunno if this is gonna work well, not to mention what will happen if some clan do secret pacts ....
« Last Edit: March 29, 2011, 09:11:30 pm by Yaron »
[21:11] <chadz>   i intend to give the 0 army guys a man for free though
[21:12] <chadz>   there will be fun "WTF? I LOST TO ONE GUY BECAUSE NO ONE OF MY TEAM SHOWED UP" threads
[21:12] <chadz>   which will result in me laughing
[21:12] <chadz>   and a happy chadz is a coding chadz

Offline Lansamur

• Count
  • Renown: 232
  • Infamy: 46
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Lansamur, The_Prisoner,Beer_Storage, Carebear_Ravenei
  • IRC nick: Lansamur
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2011, 09:07:57 pm »
Caravan Guild ready for fights.
[22:17] <@chadz> congratz cmpxchg8b, you managed to put 995 errors into the item sheet!
[22:17] <@cmpxchg8b> epic winning
[22:17] <@cmpxchg8b> beat that Fasader

Offline _GTX_

• I <3 Shemaforash
  • Duke
  • Renown: 535
  • Infamy: 960
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • O===((:::::::::::::::>
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmarunionen
  • Game nicks: GTX
  • IRC nick: GTX
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2011, 09:42:50 pm »
Inb4 all places are gone:

Mercenarys: some herladic, I think it will be the transitional :p

PS: Did you really thought about that, I mean probably 2 teamz will just focus on the strongest team of the 3 ... so yeah, dunno if this is gonna work well, not to mention what will happen if some clan do secret pacts ....
hmm yeah i am wondering about that too..... but lets see what happens. + its new and interesting.

Offline Tetris

• Peasant
  • Renown: 7
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
  • Once a King, Always a King.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Aegis Sovereignty
  • Game nicks: SoA_Sovereign_Tetris
  • IRC nick: Tet
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2011, 09:48:14 pm »
Wondering, Is this an EU or NA server?

Offline Torp

• Knight
  • Renown: 66
  • Infamy: 12
  • cRPG Player
  • Do evil to others before they do evil to you
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Kenkyaku
  • IRC nick: Torp
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2011, 09:58:14 pm »
Ninjas:
Black lamellar
Black hood with mask
Khergit leather boots

Offline Thovex

• Marshall
  • Renown: 851
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Thovex
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2011, 10:36:42 pm »

EU

Offline Punisher

• Baron
  • Renown: 127
  • Infamy: 17
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Punisher
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2011, 10:50:14 pm »
Did you really thought about that, I mean probably 2 teamz will just focus on the strongest team of the 3 ... so yeah, dunno if this is gonna work well, not to mention what will happen if some clan do secret pacts ....

Yes, that was one of the first things I thought about, the arenas where the fights will be are so small that will not allow 1 team to camp while the other 2 fight, and with the winning team being the only one that takes points, those kind of pacts wouldn't make much sense.

Anyway I am hoping for more exciting intense fights and I hope the community is mature enough to enjoy this tournament and play fair, after all it's made just for fun, nobody gains anything else out of it.

It's EU.

Offline Beauchamp

• Earl
  • Renown: 427
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
    • Personal portfolio
« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2011, 10:57:33 pm »
4 from 6 go to final playoffs so even if some retards (i hope nobody will get that idea) will do some alliances i believe those really good fighting clans will make it through. and playoffs(finals) are 4v4 and not 4v4v4.
OOODDIIINVALHALLAAAAAAA on the 20th of April 2011: What I know is that... heh, eh ja how can I explain? ...deh feeling to believe in Odin is right, dat is what I say, ja?!

Offline Casimir

• King
  • Renown: 1756
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Casimir
  • IRC nick: Casimir
« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2011, 11:11:48 pm »
Templars

Obv. Heraldic Transitional, also why you hating on the plating?
Turtles

Offline Quirian

• Noble
  • Renown: 17
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Holy Roman Empire
  • Game nicks: Quirian_HRE
  • IRC nick: Quirian_HRE
« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2011, 11:23:27 pm »
HRE
Heraldic Mail with Tabard, Klappvisier