Author Topic: Bad STR admins  (Read 3578 times)

Offline Pandor_Archer

• Count
  • Renown: 175
  • Infamy: 292
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Pandor_The_Flying_Pig
Bad STR admins
« on: March 27, 2011, 12:48:53 pm »
+1
i was wrong and i am so sorry :!:
« Last Edit: April 13, 2011, 09:14:03 am by Pandor_Archer »

Offline Bravul

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Bad ru admins
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2011, 01:17:27 pm »
-edited-
« Last Edit: March 27, 2011, 04:39:07 pm by Bravul »

Offline fEd0r

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_fEd0r
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2011, 01:19:09 pm »
True. Just saw one that thing today.

Offline Bravul

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2011, 01:23:56 pm »
-edited-
« Last Edit: March 27, 2011, 04:38:59 pm by Bravul »

Offline MrExxc

• Knight
  • Renown: 31
  • Infamy: 7
  • cRPG Player
  • Don't pronounce it "EKsKsSee", just "X"
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Basileia ton Romaion
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Exxc, Poussiere_Supreme
  • IRC nick: Exxc
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2011, 01:26:49 pm »
Which admins are you talking about?

Offline Bravul

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2011, 01:47:13 pm »
-edited-
« Last Edit: March 27, 2011, 04:39:14 pm by Bravul »

Offline Pandor_Archer

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2011, 01:51:15 pm »
ALL STR clan is admins

Offline Doesntmeananything

• Peasant
  • Renown: 3
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2011, 02:13:41 pm »
I was playing for a great amount of time on the server and never had I witnessed any unreasonable behaviour exhibited by the administrator staff. They always announce the reason of kicking/banning, and whilst the do sometimes change the map before the end of the round, I think of it as a minor issue, and it is never done often, in any preposterous way such as to keep a multiplier for a certain person. As for the turning off the breaking of items, I, again, never saw such thing, but I can safely say that most of the staff already rolls in gold and can afford pretty much every item in the game with the corresponding upkeep . Perhaps I was lucky as not to witness some particularly dishonest behaviour of one of the admins, but then again, say the name and provide the proof. From my experience, most of the 'ruling' people there are quite reasonable folk, and whenever I play there I know that no bullshit will be tolerated.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2011, 03:59:21 pm by Doesntmeananything »
If I wore a kilt, I wouldn't wear highly polished shoes.

Offline Trael

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Artle
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2011, 02:16:36 pm »
Several days ago, got teamkilled (definetly not accidentally, outside combat, server having 10vs10 something, slashed about 5-8 times with scimitar, oh and taking my horse after slashing me. [was shooting and aiming stationarily when he started slashing]) by what seemed to be str admin (based on him later using that lovely pink text to write 'now i kick you.').

Next round i try to support teammates by walking slowly on my horse and trying to shoot enemy with my crossbow, turns into total unluck streak: lag, freezing, erradic melee movement and inaccuracy of weapon end 2 bolts in row dropping friendlies with headshot, (i apologize while in combat and tell them that im sorry, nothing much more to do at that point in addition to trying extra hard to win round).

While continuing to damage enemy i get kicked by different str admin, no message nothing just instant kick, on rejoin i ask was that for accidental teamkills or they not liking my build (based on other admin teamkilling me and informing most certainly me that he is going to kick me, even before me accidentally teamkilling anyone) i dont rub it in their face or taunt them i just politely ask this. And he answers to me that it was for nonaccidental teamkilling and that it was completely clear that it could not be inaccuracy or anything, when i happen to hit friendly instead of enemy (too bad but if i could pop headshots at that rate and accuracy, in current crpg there would be NO SINGLE ROUND my team WOULD NOT WIN becouse of me basicly dropping enemy every 7-10 seconds with headshot, while being able to chase and find them rapidly becouse of horse). So he informs me they do "first time kick then ban" routine in brief manner and we drop conversation and again concentrate on game at hand.

By it self i have no complaining about kicking admin if taken out of whole and examined without other things, its understandable that nonranged playin admin (or one that has earlier been so totally good in ranged that he cant play any ranged becouse of balance reasons and ends up thinking that everyone else should be atleast as good as he/she) can think that ranged is easy mode and guranteed headshot if one just wants (leaving wonder about why ranged users must in that case choose to miss most of time...) and kick for 2 accidental teamkills when they happen close to eachother. Matter was not rubbed in or there was no continued hate or anything from that admin, so im going to guess and say: better slightly too active admins than totally passive ones.

But kicking person for accidental teamkill right after your turn blind eye on clanmate that nonaccidentally teamkilled and threatens to kick people he does not just simply like for no reason (most likely build or just fact of not beeing melee/melee/melee/foot/foot/foot by class) (or just to rob his horse, please please ask for my horse rather that teamkill me if you want it mid. round.) , that is not way admining is done.

i can dig names from screenshots, cant remeber them accurately right now, but i have screenshots from that game showing them.
also about other things told in this thread, mapchanging has been somewhat common, havent really observed has it been str side loosing when it has happened, but it has sometimes (quite often...) happened after 3rd round or so into map, so possibility exists.

Offline gazda

• Earl
  • Renown: 483
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
  • Its almost harvesting season.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Saracens
  • Game nicks: Gazda_the_Swine
  • IRC nick: gazda
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2011, 03:51:31 pm »
what else to say,

soviet russia  :mrgreen:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Sir_Bertran

• Knight
  • Renown: 43
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Robber-baron of The Pillagers.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Pillagers
  • Game nicks: Sir_Bertran
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2011, 03:54:57 pm »
admins at RU_CRPG exceed the powers. they turn off item breaking items if they need money , kick \ban  at will , change maps when they losing etc . ask russians i think 60% will agree with me.
U was banned with reason, deservedly,by Take_a_Bow - magister of our Guild. So, stop crying in all forums and live with it.

they turn off item breaking items if they need money

Impossible. Was some period in 1-2 days after server start, becouse of lags with settings.
We'll pillage your village!

Offline SiKo

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Brothers In Arms
  • Game nicks: SiKo
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2011, 03:55:45 pm »
I playing all my game-time in this server, and never saw any amdins causeless actions.

Offline tatarin

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Bad STR admins
« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2011, 04:43:38 pm »
I many time played this server and never saw wrongful actions from administration. As to absence of repair is a bosh. In the beginning there was no automatic repair, but thus things needed to be repaired manually. As to the Soviet Russia,Gazda,it smells as nationalism and the prejudiced relation. Apropos банов, I witnessed yesterday, how was banned the person without the prevention. It stood on a roof and shot from xbow, to it there was no access, but it was not last survived and I am assured that if him have warned, he would jump off. And it occurred not on the Russian server,but on EU1, and there there are no administrators from the Soviet Russia. Can you want to object me?

Offline Pandor_Archer

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2011, 04:49:50 pm »
U was banned with reason, deservedly,by Take_a_Bow - magister of our Guild. So, stop crying in all forums and live with it.

Impossible. Was some period in 1-2 days after server start, becouse of lags with settings.
i dont care about ban , i whant not competent admins loose their rights.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
Re: Bad STR admins
« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2011, 05:14:38 pm »
At the original poster: If they are paying for the server, then they are the ones who control the admin, like the NA sever owned by ATS.

what else to say,

soviet russia Russian Federation  :mrgreen:

Welcome to the 21st century, should I provide a map and an update on the cultural and political changes of that country, or would you like to continue living in the 80s?
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.