Poll

The next tournament should be....

with even bigger teams 10-15 (while having possibility that 2 small clans can form 1 clanteam)
53 (43.4%)
about the same size like now (6-9)
38 (31.1%)
small clanteams (3-5) so small clans can participate on their own
18 (14.8%)
no clan tournament, next tournament should be for individuals
13 (10.7%)

Total Members Voted: 122

Author Topic: all cRPG CLAN FALLEN TOURNAMENT (number 03)  (Read 26423 times)

Offline Beauchamp

• Earl
  • Renown: 427
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
    • Personal portfolio
all cRPG CLAN FALLEN TOURNAMENT (number 03)
« on: March 11, 2011, 01:46:52 pm »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Of6x1jGTxRo

Following already finished all cRPG FALLEN CLAN TOURNAMENT the other one follows. Invited to come is everybody - not only those that get invitation into their clan threads. But only clan members that will be able to form specified teams are allowed to participate in the event.

There will be multiple fights on one special map among multiple clans. No need to negotiate with other clans where or when or on what map to meet. Everything will happen in three sessions (qualifiers group A, qualifiers group B, finals) - if you don't qualify to finals, you will fight on 1 session only, if you go to finals, you will fight 2 times. Rankings of this tournament will be recorded and updated into a CLAN FALLEN LADDER. The finals will be probably 1 week later - so again on Sunday evening. Exact time will be given later depending on who will go to the finals.

BASIC RULES
1 - Absolutely no fighting outside the ranked tournament fights, no jumping down the tribune, no suiciding or killing teammates to regain health (if you want to regain health, rejoin via spectator). No punching or kicking of other players!!!!
2 - Clan team size is 8 people, 1 clan can form only 1 clan team
3 - Maximum ammount of members of 1 clan logged at one time on the server is 10
4 - The highest body armor you can take for the tournament is Cuir Bouilli over Mail
5 - No spawning on horse, only Tournament masters can spawn on one. Always listen to tournament masters, never hit them back.
6 - Server will be in CTF mode - if your team is called into the tournament fight you have to join the same faction as your clanmates. The first team called into the battle joins upper faction, the 2nd team called into the battle joins lower faction!
7 - If you're recording the event and you're not clan member, please appy here too so you won't be kicked.
8 - Server will be passworded, the password will appear here: bushido
9 - Common sense
10 - Maximum 2 ranged weapons / team (1 ranged weapon = 1 bow OR 1 xbow OR 1 stack of throwing weapons)
11 - No looting of any weapons from the ground (like retaking throwing weapons from the ground, shields etc...)
12 - Rules can be discussed and can change further on

REGISTRATIONS (registrations are CLOSED)
1 - Register your clan by applying in this thread - do not PM me, if you have a question, ask here so others can see the answer and don't have to ask the same thing again. Registrations are opened probably until Wednesday or Thursday.
2 - For registering: include clan name and visual style (visual style goes only to body armors while Cuir Bouilli over Mail is the highest you can take, other armor is free of choice. you can't register with the same visual style as the other clans, except for heraldic armors)
3 - When you register, include also the time you want to fight the qualifiers or include that you can fight on both times. There are 2 qualifiers both of them at the same day: Sunday 20.3. The 1st qualify round is at 17:00 GMT the 2nd qualify round is at 19:00 GMT.
4 - It is still possible to apply to the tournament and still not be allowed to participate. This can happen if you apply late when many clans will be already registered before you and/or if you apply for the same time like majority of the other clans - thuss it won't be possible to find a spot for you in the qualifying group. To prevent this: either apply quickly or make sure you can fight on both times. If you will be able to fight on both times it is highely probable that you will make it into the tournament (same goes for early applications as these have priority over those that apply late).

ALREADY REGISTERED CLANS
1 - Fallen Brigade (visual style: Sarranid Guard Armor) registered by Beauchamp (time : both possible, 17:00 GMT prefered)
2 - Mercenaries (visual style: Heraldic) registered by Noctivagant (time: pending)
3 - the Risen (visual style: Studded Leather over Mail) registered by Thovex (time: 19:00 GMT only)
4 - the Turks (visual style: Mamluk mail) registered by Abay (time: both possible, 19:00 GMT prefered)
5 - the Order of Rose (visual style: Heraldic) registered by Bifi (time: both possible, 19:00 GMT prefered)
6 - the Shogunate  (visual style: Banded Armor) registered by Shogunate_Ujin (time: both possible, 19:00 GMT prefered)
7 - Holy Roman Empire (visual style: Heraldic) registered by Krampe (time: both possible, 19:00 GMT prefered)
8 - Caravan Guards (visual style:Heraldic) registered by Lansamur (time: both possible, 19:00 GMT prefered)
9 - Ninjas (visual style: Black Lamellar armor) registered by Torp (time: pending)
10 - Strangers (visual style: Cuir Bouilli over Mail) registered by Dunecat (time: pending)
11 - Bridgeburners (visual style: Heraldic) registered by Kalam (time: both times possible)
12 - Templars (visual style: Heraldic) registered by Casimir (time: pending)
13 - Grey Order (visual style: Heraldic) registered by Erasmas (time: pending)

GROUP A - fighting time GMT 17:30 (1st 3 to go into finals)
1 - Fallen Brigade
2 - Bridgeburners
3 - Templars
4 - Strangers
5 - Grey Order
6 - Mercenaries

GROUP B - fighting time GMT 19:00 (1st 3 to go into finals)
1 - the Risen
2 - the Turks
3 - the Order of Rose
4 - the Shogunate
5 - Holy Roman Empire
6 - Caravan Guards

TOURNAMENT SYSTEM
1 - there are 2 qualifiers - Group A and Group B (A fighting on 17:00 GMT and B fighting on 19:00 GMT)
2 - the finals will be probably 1 week later on Sunday evening. probably 6 clans (3 from each group) will qualify into the finals
3 - for every killed enemy your clan gets 1 point, for victory you get 2 additional points (this means for victory you get 10 points - 8 for kills and 2 for a victory, for defeat you can get 0-7 points depending on number of enemies killed).
4 - if under any circumstances your clan fights with lower ammount of people, your missing teamates are considered as killed (other team will get points just like for killing them).
5 - the clan with the most points will qualify from the 1st position into the finals etc...
6 - if number of points is equal than: mutual duel (that already happened) and than number of deaths decide about the final rank

QUALIFIERS - FINAL RESULTS

VIDEOS (in spoiler below)
(click to show/hide)

FINALS WILL BE THIS SUNDAY (27.3.) on 19:30 GMT ON THE SAME SERVER (if it will be occupied it will be on Fallen_Tournament server instead)

The clans participating in the finals (listed according their performance in qualifiers)
1 - Risen (score 50:8)
2 - Grey Order (score 50:11)
3 - Holy Roman Empire (score 43:18)
4 - Strangers (score 41:21)
5 - Mercenaries (score 37:24)
6 - Turks (score 33:33)

TOURNAMENT SYSTEM
- Almost the same as before
- Score from qualifiers will be erased, everybody starts with a clean sheet
- Everybody fights everybody once (the same like before)
- For victory you no longer get +2 points (so for victory you get always 8) - I found out giving additional points (although reduced compared to previous tourney) is not needed, victories are often with a big difference in score anyways. So lets have closer gaps among competitors in the final table!

FINAL RESULTS - FINALS

« Last Edit: March 28, 2011, 02:22:02 pm by Beauchamp »
OOODDIIINVALHALLAAAAAAA on the 20th of April 2011: What I know is that... heh, eh ja how can I explain? ...deh feeling to believe in Odin is right, dat is what I say, ja?!

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: all cRPG CLAN FALLEN TOURNAMENT (number 03)
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2011, 02:02:22 pm »
I'M IN!!
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2011, 02:08:11 pm »
Beau, maybe you could use something like http://www.myleague.com/my/create.php?team=1 to make some sort of a cRPG clan ladder, with points from these tournaments.
Although I'm getting an error at this page trying to create a test ladder.

EDIT: Tbh there's probably better out there. This one is filled with ads.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2011, 02:12:43 pm by Vibe »

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • Renown: 470
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player
  • I solve practical problems
    • View Profile
    • I never drank a six pack of warm beer
  • Faction: Mercenaries
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2011, 02:15:26 pm »
Mercs are ready for the challenge

Offline Thovex

• Marshall
  • Renown: 851
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Thovex
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2011, 02:22:25 pm »
We'll come again.

We'll use this and preferbally 19 GMT, please.  :) mostly 17 GMT is eating time for us.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2011, 02:35:29 pm by Thovex »

Offline Beauchamp

• Earl
    • View Profile
    • Personal portfolio
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2011, 02:33:33 pm »
updated
of course xant can't come, i forgot to mention this
OOODDIIINVALHALLAAAAAAA on the 20th of April 2011: What I know is that... heh, eh ja how can I explain? ...deh feeling to believe in Odin is right, dat is what I say, ja?!

Offline Abay_

• Knight
  • Renown: 26
  • Infamy: 15
  • cRPG Player
  • Abay himself!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Turks
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2011, 03:04:18 pm »
The Turks will be there this time

Offline Beauchamp

• Earl
    • View Profile
    • Personal portfolio
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2011, 03:12:34 pm »
updated

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2011, 03:15:44 pm »
updated
of course xant can't come, i forgot to mention this
Gosh darn gee willikers!
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Bifi

• Count
  • Renown: 211
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild
  • Game nicks: Bifi, Mr_Turtle
  • IRC nick: Bifi
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2011, 03:17:12 pm »
Order of Rose will participate
[16:30] <@cmp> real programmers don't make webpages
Quote from: cmpxchg8b
- fixed Jesus bug

Offline Beauchamp

• Earl
    • View Profile
    • Personal portfolio
« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2011, 03:54:25 pm »
updated

btw maximum ammount of participants is 12 (6 clans in each qualifying group)

Offline Ujin

• King
  • Renown: 1057
  • Infamy: 166
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2011, 04:00:33 pm »
Shogunate will most probably participate.

P.S. Damn you Beauchamp, you took the armour i was thinking of getting. I actually have no armours to chose from ! :(  Is it possible to increase the amount of armors allowed to ~ coat of plates ?
« Last Edit: March 11, 2011, 04:11:08 pm by Shogunate_Ujin »

Offline Beauchamp

• Earl
    • View Profile
    • Personal portfolio
« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2011, 04:12:51 pm »
Shogunate will most probably participate.

P.S. Damn you Beauchamp, you took the armour i was thinking of getting. I actually have no armours to chose from ! :(

updated
the limit on armors will probably change from tournament to tournament - sometimes a clan will benefit from them, sometimes not. its not meant directly against anybody. the idea was to give 1handers a bit bigger chance so they don't have to use short picks or warhammers against tincans.

Offline Ujin

• King
  • Renown: 1057
  • Infamy: 166
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2011, 04:24:25 pm »
updated
the limit on armors will probably change from tournament to tournament - sometimes a clan will benefit from them, sometimes not. its not meant directly against anybody. the idea was to give 1handers a bit bigger chance so they don't have to use short picks or warhammers against tincans.
I have 7 ps on my 1hander and can easily kill tincans with a non-heirloomed sword, same when i had 6 ps. But this is a huge offtopic anyway.

I don't wanna be an asshole and take mamluke armor (Turks are obviously going to use that) and this armour category doesn't really provide the variety of  armors with ~same stats but different looks.

I know this sounds like one big whine, i guess i'll take the banded armor since it's the best option stat-wise.

P.S. preferable time 19 gmt
« Last Edit: March 11, 2011, 04:26:39 pm by Shogunate_Ujin »

Offline Beauchamp

• Earl
    • View Profile
    • Personal portfolio
« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2011, 04:32:20 pm »
updated