Poll

What should happen to the Annoying Bandits?

Dissolve the clan completely! TROLOLOLOL...
12 (30%)
Smoke River should be the new leader and make push ABAND towards the NA.
0 (0%)
Tomas should stick with the clan... loads of people want to be in a casual clan.
10 (25%)
Dissolve the clan and have a story of epic proportions detailing each members future lives as cRPG players.
18 (45%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Author Topic: [ABAND] The Annoying Bandits Clan (Inactive)  (Read 23175 times)

Offline Tomas_of_Miles

• Count
  • Renown: 263
  • Infamy: 37
  • cRPG Player
  • Inactive
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Rusty mercenary siege engineer
  • Game nicks: Something with Tomas in it
[ABAND] The Annoying Bandits Clan (Inactive)
« on: January 05, 2011, 10:06:44 am »
The Annoying Bandits
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

The Annoying Bandits Clan is a Strategus Clan for all you scumbags, from peasants  to pros, we want you all! Our strength as a clan will come from our unflinching use of brute and cowardly tactics. With a sizeable force we will be able to hold our own section of Strategus (if it comes back online...)! And we believe in equal opportunity, so budding Bandit bosses will be encouraged to lead raids and sieges on the rest of the world, if not mustering troops and equipment.

All you need to do is
cRpg nick:
Steam id:
And not be a douchebag.
You don't have to be able to sacrifice a lot of your time, but you will still be a prized part of the clan, and conversely, there is a lot of scope for you ambitious people out there.

When Strategus is back up, we will all meet for a meeting for conspiracy. Btw, if you tell your buddies they can join too, and you can form all sorts of splinter bandit warbands! If you manage to capture a fief under your name, you are a bandit Warlord! Warlords will be the backbone of our brigandry and supply our bandits with beer, hirelings, and stones to throw at knights!

Every Annoying Bandit should try to aid any fellow Bandit in Strategus, if not leading a Raiding Campaign themselves. Our tactics on the battlefield are not bound by codes of honour, so employ any efficient methods of winning the match (except hacking)! NO bandit stands alone, I want to hear of subterfuge the ninjas dream of!

Our banner (courtesy of Gutslash/Mathias/Smoke)
(click to show/hide)

I'm ABAND_Tomas_of_Miles in-game, and my steam name is Noobz4Life, if you wish to communicate with me outside of this thread.[/size]
The Annoying Bandit Roster
(click to show/hide)

Diplomacy
Aegis Sovereignty- Non Agression Pact and Trade Treaty
Turks- ABAND in Vassalage

Tactics
(click to show/hide)

Strategus Battles!
(click to show/hide)

Our clan is growing, and our organisational and tactical skills must evolve with it! So, I'd like to see outlines of possible clan tactics we can use to CONTROL THE  MULTIPLIAH from you members.

Whether you are in a battle server for Strategus plunder, or for the mere slaughter, the Annoying Bandits should not stand alone. In fact, it is a good idea to have a tight squad who can use teamplay to devastating effect, these groups can win (or lose  :P) matches. We have a teamspeak3 channel at 88.198.6.104:9987. When you join I'll give you the channel password on steam or PM it to you.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

(click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: March 25, 2011, 09:11:01 pm by Tomas_of_Miles »
Professional poop cleaner

Offline The_Newer_Wind

• Peasant
  • Renown: 9
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Great job on the page! I am a ninja, with a agility athletics and shield build with a 1 hander.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2011, 12:14:00 am by The_Newer_Wind »

Offline Tomas_of_Miles

• Count
  • cRPG Player
  • Inactive
    • View Profile
Cool, for 0.201, I am gonna stick with my 2hander agility build, with a moderate degree of proficiency in all ranged.

Offline The_Newer_Wind

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Im gonna be a jouster now, I like it, This is the only fighting style in witch I got to the top of the list, or actualy killed someone.  :lol:
Also am I allowed to recruit people into this clan? Or only you can?
« Last Edit: January 07, 2011, 06:41:54 pm by The_Newer_Wind »

Offline Tomas_of_Miles

• Count
  • cRPG Player
  • Inactive
    • View Profile
Im gonna be a jouster now, I like it, This is the only fighting style in witch I got to the top of the list, or actualy killed someone.  :lol:
Also am I allowed to recruit people into this clan? Or only you can?

Mate you are allowed to recruit people, and they are allowed to recruit other people, etc, I think we want to adopt a strength in numbers attitude, and hence swarm the Strategus map, so by all means, invite em, just maake sure they post here so I can add them to the roster!

Offline The_Newer_Wind

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Strengh in numbers, great Idea.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2011, 06:38:05 pm by The_Newer_Wind »

Offline Tzun_Tzu

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
i want to join (Im Awezone), i have a strategus character (Tzun_Tzu) but i dont know how to play strategus xD...so i have to learn, but i like the battles and do quite a good job there, tried many characters, is there somewhere to constact the clan, a forum or something similar?

Offline Guduk

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Templar_ODUN
Hey Tomas, we talked in game, i'm ODUN.
Like i said, i want to join you.

Offline Tomas_of_Miles

• Count
  • cRPG Player
  • Inactive
    • View Profile
Well, I have steam and my details are above, or you can post on this forum with any Annoying Bandits related things now that you are part of the clan! Strategus battles aren't working at the moment, but anyways, the game is browser-based on the website, and moving and recruiting soldiers takes time, so it would vastly improve our raids if every member recruited what they could. Also, buying weapons for Strategus battles is done on the browser, so when people apply for our battles, they should state their proficiencies, and when we have more bandits, we can discuss the Strategies to take in each raid.

Offline Gutslash

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Smoke_River
managed to get in. You need a better recruit banner

Offline The_Newer_Wind

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: [clan] The Annoying Bandits Strategus Clan (A casual clan open to ALL!!!)
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2011, 05:57:04 am »
managed to get in. You need a better recruit banner

I made it! I know its not the greatest but show some respect, 2 pages died with a "x" making that! :lol:

Offline Gutslash

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2011, 06:14:07 pm »
Well am sorry Wind. It is nothing against you, nothing against your effort. Like you can see in my last post I made sure not to crit the banner or saying things like "its ugly". Because it's not ugly. It just doesn't fulfill our needs as far as recruiting goes

I just believe that I order to get a better pull toward our group we need a clear recruiting banner. Right now the banner, well we can't read what on it. It's hard to see what you wanted to express. The effort of human eyes to analyse text is pretty limited, you can call most people lasy because they are. As soon as one as a harder time to read one thing the interest goes away. Sure there will always be the ones who see pass it but it's what 20% of the population.

I hope you didn't take it as if I wanted to trump your effort or hurt your feelings its far from that.

Offline Gutslash

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2011, 06:47:17 pm »
In medieval time...

From a book I have, law back in the days required if found guilty, most of the crime you get death otherwise you get fined and have to pay compensations. If you don't pay you loose right to be a citizen and become a wolf's head.
Wolf's head:
If a man did not pay any required fines and compensation after losing case - or if his kindred did not pay it for him - he became a "wolf's head" or outlaw. He utterly lost the protection of the law, and anyone could kill him with impunity. Anyone who harbored him or took vengeance against someone who killed him was liable to heavy penalities. Only the king's pardon could remove outlaw status.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2011, 04:45:17 am by Gutslash »

Offline Tomas_of_Miles

• Count
  • cRPG Player
  • Inactive
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2011, 03:23:34 am »
i want to join (Im Awezone), i have a strategus character (Tzun_Tzu) but i dont know how to play strategus xD...so i have to learn, but i like the battles and do quite a good job there, tried many characters, is there somewhere to constact the clan, a forum or something similar?
This is the very forum! We can all keep in contact here, or you can add me on steam, my details are above.

Offline The_Newer_Wind

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2011, 05:01:57 am »
gutslash, I was joking, get it the red "x" on each page, 2 pages died? I know my picture is not good. But i was just trying to make a joke, on my post saying show some respect. (you dont have to keep it if you dont want it)