Author Topic: United States of America Declares War on the FCC  (Read 6376 times)

Offline BADPLAYERold

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 362
  • Infamy: 163
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: PRO
  • Game nicks: BADPLAYER
United States of America Declares War on the FCC
« on: November 08, 2011, 07:20:51 am »
+9
Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled, That war be and is hereby declared to exist between the Free Companies of Calradia and the dependencies thereof, and the United States of America and their territories; and that the President of the United States is hereby authorized to use the whole land and naval force of the United States to carry the same into effect, and to issue to private armed raiders of the United States commissions or letters of marque and general reprisal, in such form as he shall think proper, and under the seal of the United States, against the caravans, goods, and effects of the government of the said Free Companies of Calradia and the subjects thereof.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2011, 09:54:40 am by Braeden »

Offline Rikthor

• Earl
  • Renown: 432
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BOARD Clan
  • Game nicks: Historian_Rikthorrr
Re: United States of America Declares War on the FCC
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2011, 09:11:08 pm »
+3
oh someone will get screwed :) wish luck to LLJK and USA

Sorry friend, USA =/= LLJK. USA clan is a scourge and plight to Calradia and their imperialistic ways led by their mute British ruler, one USA_BADPLAYER, should be dealt with swiftly by FCC. LLJK on the other hand is the brotherhood of the $10, full of portly Cheeto fanatics and Mountain Dew connoisseurs. We are not bellicose in nature such as the dastardly USA clan is.

Quote from: chadz
No matter how long you guys cry - I will not give in to dumbing strategus down because some people just want battles. If all you want are battles, then play cRPG, not strat. There are other people who like advanced gameplay.

Trolololololol

Offline Dehitay

• Baron
  • Renown: 121
  • Infamy: 48
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2011, 01:08:55 am »
Sorry friend, USA =/= LLJK. USA clan is a scourge and plight to Calradia and their imperialistic ways led by their mute British ruler, one USA_BADPLAYER, should be dealt with swiftly by FCC. LLJK on the other hand is the brotherhood of the $10, full of portly Cheeto fanatics and Mountain Dew connoisseurs. We are not bellicose in nature such as the dastardly USA clan is.
Are y'all in the same faction? or is their faction color just ridiculously similar to yours? Either way, can we get a list of which members are in LLJK and which are in USA?

Offline PhantomZero

• Earl
  • Renown: 384
  • cRPG Player
  • I'm going to need you playing at 6AM on Saturday..
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BIRD CLAN
  • Game nicks: POSTMASTER_PHANTOM0_OF_BIRD
  • IRC nick: PhantomZero
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2011, 02:47:47 am »
+3
Are y'all in the same faction? or is their faction color just ridiculously similar to yours? Either way, can we get a list of which members are in LLJK and which are in USA?

Lots and Lots of Jolly Knights and the United States of America are two separate clans, BADPLAYER is not currently in LLJK, nor does he speak for LLJK. LLJK is green, USA is blue, their colors are not even remotely similar (but I'm sure they will be now!).

You should do your own homework for membership rosters, but I'll gladly provide it to you for Strategus gold.

I think you guys are taking this declaration of war a bit too seriously, the USA is already involved in two major wars "The War on Drugs" and "The War on Terror", they are stretched to the limit.

Hope this helps!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Dehitay

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2011, 08:27:19 am »
Lots and Lots of Jolly Knights and the United States of America are two separate clans, BADPLAYER is not currently in LLJK, nor does he speak for LLJK. LLJK is green, USA is blue, their colors are not even remotely similar (but I'm sure they will be now!).
Was this a recent change? Last I saw BADPLAYER, he was the same shade of green as LLJK. Actually, every USA member I've seen so far is the same shade of green as LLJK except for a few that were white. It's possible that's no longer the case, but I don't currently have any USA members in my viewing range.

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2011, 10:16:24 am »
+1
The FCC be not intimidated by yon war knavery as thou art but a lone hooligan whom strikes out against his betters in futile hope of expressing his agitation at his own low position in society! Thou wouldst be wise to flee to hills nearest by in hopes of eluding the proper authorities who would doist thou harm for thy impudence.

Offline PhantomZero

• Earl
  • Renown: 384
  • cRPG Player
  • I'm going to need you playing at 6AM on Saturday..
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BIRD CLAN
  • Game nicks: POSTMASTER_PHANTOM0_OF_BIRD
  • IRC nick: PhantomZero
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2011, 03:56:05 pm »
+1
Was this a recent change? Last I saw BADPLAYER, he was the same shade of green as LLJK. Actually, every USA member I've seen so far is the same shade of green as LLJK except for a few that were white. It's possible that's no longer the case, but I don't currently have any USA members in my viewing range.

You are really thinking about this too hard, I hope you don't have an aneurysm.

Offline dynamike

• King
  • Renown: 1212
  • Infamy: 187
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Let's be friends again?
    • View Profile
    • The Remnants Clan Website
  • Faction: Stratia
  • Game nicks: Remnant_dynamike
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2011, 04:02:24 pm »
+1
What I don't understand: how can you spend $10 AND buy a magnificent suit for your dog? And why is the suit blue? I thought the official dog suit color was different? And why does Badplayer not wear a suit? Does he even officially speak for dogs?

Please explain.
For while the fire in the heart of a single Remnant still burns... can Stratia truly have fallen?

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2011, 04:51:06 pm »
+1
The FCC be not intimidated by yon war knavery as thou art but a lone hooligan whom strikes out against his betters in futile hope of expressing his agitation at his own low position in society! Thou wouldst be wise to flee to hills nearest by in hopes of eluding the proper authorities who would doist thou harm for thy impudence.

Release the hounds!  We shall hunt you down like the filthy scurvy bandit you are and bring you back into the fold of democracy as you have abandoned your roots in your villeiny.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Dehitay

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2011, 04:56:25 pm »
You are really thinking about this too hard, I hope you don't have an aneurysm.
I don't get it. Are you trolling about USA and LLJK being two different clans? or do you find it mentally challenging when I saw at BADPLAYER and other USA members on the map and noticed they're the same shade of green as the LLJK members right next to them a little less than a week ago?

Offline The_Angle

• Baron
  • Renown: 91
  • Infamy: 56
  • cRPG Player
  • Qaddaffi 4 eva
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2011, 08:48:25 pm »
Basically Dehitay, the LLJK clan is huge so they got bored and decided to make a sub-clan to troll the universe with their shitty franchise cheeseburgers. True story.

In the land of rape and honey, you prey.

Offline Rikthor

• Earl
  • Renown: 432
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BOARD Clan
  • Game nicks: Historian_Rikthorrr
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2011, 09:06:51 pm »
I don't get it. Are you trolling about USA and LLJK being two different clans? or do you find it mentally challenging when I saw at BADPLAYER and other USA members on the map and noticed they're the same shade of green as the LLJK members right next to them a little less than a week ago?

Jesus you are dumb. Badplayer is not apart of LLJK.

• Badplayer does a no no
  • Badplayer gets yelled at by our spergy leaders for it
  • Badplayer, not wanting to be out sperged, quits and refuses to help LLJK in strat
  • Badplayer does a thing
  • Dehitay can't comprehend logic.

The end.
Quote from: chadz
No matter how long you guys cry - I will not give in to dumbing strategus down because some people just want battles. If all you want are battles, then play cRPG, not strat. There are other people who like advanced gameplay.

Trolololololol

Offline Thucydides

• Baron
  • Renown: 129
  • Infamy: 28
  • cRPG Player
  • I shat Uranus
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Thucydides
« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2011, 12:11:47 am »
Jesus you are dumb. Badplayer is not apart of LLJK.

• Badplayer does a no no
  • Badplayer gets yelled at by our spergy leaders for it
  • Badplayer, not wanting to be out sperged, quits and refuses to help LLJK in strat
  • Badplayer does a thing
  • Dehitay can't comprehend logic.

The end.

lljk also claims the desert and is totally not gonna attack NA fiefs.

Offline Dehitay

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 11, 2011, 03:46:44 am »
So to answer my own questions since some people are obviously too inept to handle the task, the split was rather recent. Since I specifically asked that question flat out, I assumed somebody would have been able to give a simple yes or no, but as has been pointed out, I can't comprehend logic. Which makes perfect sense as my stupid ass thought it was logical to assume human beings would be able to answer a simple yes or no question when they knew the answer. At least I'm functioning on some level slightly below comprehending logic since I was able to piece it together even though half the information had been left out. I can at least take refuge in knowing that still leaves me mentally superior to people who can't answer simple yes or no questions.

Offline Haramir

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 200
  • Infamy: 26
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Occitan
  • Game nicks: Occitan_Haramir
  • IRC nick: Haramir
« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2011, 04:05:54 am »
So to answer my own questions since some people are obviously too inept to handle the task, the split was rather recent. Since I specifically asked that question flat out, I assumed somebody would have been able to give a simple yes or no, but as has been pointed out, I can't comprehend logic. Which makes perfect sense as my stupid ass thought it was logical to assume human beings would be able to answer a simple yes or no question when they knew the answer. At least I'm functioning on some level slightly below comprehending logic since I was able to piece it together even though half the information had been left out. I can at least take refuge in knowing that still leaves me mentally superior to people who can't answer simple yes or no questions.

You mad Bro?